AYAMAYA 2 Man Tent Waterproof, 4 Season Backpacking Tent for 1-2 Person [2 Doors & Double Layer] Winter Cold Weather Easy Setup Dome Camping Tent with Lightweight Aluminum Poles and Snow Flaps

fh

• 1 X Tent Carry Bag
  • 1 X Usage Instruction
  • Windproof Rope
  • Tent Nails

fdg fh dfgh
Material Carbon fiber Stainless steel High-grade stainless steel 304
Used for Mountaineering, hiking and so on outdoor living, camping picnics, backpacking, backyards, beach, gardening, hiking, barbecue, fishing, mountaineering and so on All swing set products indoors or outdoors including jungle hammock, porch swing springs ceiling or wooden mounts, gymnastics rings, yoga swings, Olympic rings, and swings seats.

Dimensions: 45 x 15 x 15 cm; 6 Kilograms
Brand: AYAMAYA
Colour: Orange
Batteries Included: No
Manufacture: AYAMAYA
Colour: Orange

1. Ashley Macha says:

United States

Golden Review Award: 8 From Our UsersI did a 3,400 mile bike ride and used the tent every night… I had rain and wind and never and issue… I did set the tent up before I left and sprayed it heavy with Camp Dry as I do with all my tarps and tents just to make sure .. but fairly easy to set up and take down after you get the hang of it… I do note that I thought the Rain Fly could be set up without the net tent part but it can’t .. It requires the net for the rain fly to set up …

I did a 3,400 mile bike ride and used the tent every night... I had rain and wind and never and issue... I did set the tent up before I left and sprayed it heavy with Camp Dry as I do with all my tarps and tents just to make sure .. but fairly easy to set up and take down after you get the hang of it... I do note that I thought the Rain Fly could be set up without the net tent part but it can't .. It requires the net for the rain fly to set up ...

purchased for a friend going camping. They informed me that they had no issues putting up the tent. in terms of space there was 2 of them and used the tent for sitting around in during the day and sleeping in and had no issues at all

Compact, light and easy to assemble. Not sure how dry it would be in a real downpour but perfect for fine weather camping.

United States

Wasn’t sure if this was going to be big enough for my boyfriend and I but we had plenty of room!! Pleasantly surprised!! The tent holds well in rain and is super simple to set up. I’d suggest ordering a blow up may for the bottom for comfort but the tent all in all is wonderful!

5. CharlaHardman says:

United States

6. NumbersJMEI says:

Germany

Ersten Alpen Besuch berstanden. Das Zelt ist schnell und einfach aufzubauen. Qualitativ macht es auch einen guten Eindruck

7. PaulaToRot says:

United States

Bought this tent for my son to use for cold weather camping with his Boy Scout troop.
    His first weekend taking it out it rained with a wind gust advisory, then it turned to snow. Tent held up great, no leaking.
    Tent was simple enough to set up, he was able to do it by himself.
    Great tent for the money or as a starter.

United States

This is perfect for me because I do not camp very often so I can store it somewhere when I am not using it, and when I do need it, it is a comfortable size to carry and super easy to set up. It’s definitely too bulky for intense hiking.

I Lubs the tent.Very happy with the tent, easy to put up and take down, warm inside for 3c weather, can’t wait for it to snow to try it out.fast delivery,definitely recommend.bigger than i thought it would be.

10. StephanVachon says:

United States

Used this on a long camping trip, set up and take down every day/ night. Easy to use, kept warm and dry on the cold rainy nights.

11. JulietAugust says:

United States

12. Adam Etheridge says:

No such thing as a camping tent that’s season 4 but will do a good job at trying. Mesh really ruins a good tent but we need it to stay alive within the tent, so just one mesh area is all you need, Camp tents makers less mesh else people will freeze. Season 4 tents should all come with a wood stove unfortunately you cannot go far with a wood stove

13. NicolasKearns says:

United States

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersVery compact and light enough to carry comfortable (not an extreme lightweight tent). Recently, camped when the temps dropped to the lower twenties and the flaps on the fly really helped keep the wind out. Very easy to set up and take down. Bought this to go camping year round and I’m sure it will great in the summer with the open netting surrounding the tent. The vestibule areas are plenty of room for storage of extra gear and entering/exiting the tent before opening the rain fly. Haven’t experienced wet weather yet but can definitely tell the sewn seams are sealed and there is definitely 360 degree coverage with the rain fly. I would recommend this tent looking for a good all-season tent.

The tents is pretty easy to put up, keeps all the wind out and is fairly spacious. The only downside I’ve noticed is when it rains even only lightly it can drip through the tent onto you.

15. MinnChica says:

United States

This tent, while small was perfect for my last camping trip. It was easy to set up and the full rain fly provided extra privacy. The weekend was dry so I am not able to comment on the waterproof effectiveness of the tent. However, everything else the manufacturer said about the tent is true.