Barbie Malibu House Playset – 2-Storey House with 6 Transforming Rooms – 25+ Furniture, Patio Fence & Accessory Pieces – 2' Wide – Gift For Kids 3+

​Barbie Malibu House 2-Story, 6-Room Dollhouse with Transformation Features, Plus 25+ Pieces ​Barbie Malibu House 2-Story, 6-Room Dollhouse with Transformation Features, Plus 25+ Pieces ​Barbie Malibu House 2-Story, 6-Room Dollhouse with Transformation Features, Plus 25+ Pieces ​Barbie Malibu House 2-Story, 6-Room Dollhouse with Transformation Features, Plus 25+ Pieces ​Barbie Malibu House 2-Story, 6-Room Dollhouse with Transformation Features, Plus 25+ Pieces

Dimensions: 91.4 x 41.9 x 68.6 cm; 800 Grams
Model: FXG57
Material: Plastic
Colour: Multicolor
Pack Quantity: 25
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Age: 3 years and up
Assembly: No
Colour: Multicolor
Dimensions: 91.4 x 41.9 x 68.6 cm; 800 Grams
Material: Plastic
Quantity: 25

1. Berrylicious Beauty says:

Whilst not the most solid of items and requiring a small amount of very easy assembly, this has created hours of joy for my 6 year old barbie loving daughter! It is played with everyday. Compared to the full barbie dream house it was a bargain and is pretty big for the money. Easy to play with several barbies and sections fold to allow slight tucking away to reduce the space it takes!

Daughter loves it. Was a bit of a piano to put together. Sturdy once built.

3. RosariaOlvera says:

Spai

Estoy muy contenta con el producto me vino tal y como sale en la imagen, me vino en muy buen estado, sin duda volvera a comprar se los recomiendo al cien.

My daughter very happy with this barbie house,good quality. Recommended

My daughter very happy with this barbie house,good quality. Recommended

Item great! Perfect size to fit in a child’s bedroom and folds in with lots of different areas for child to enjoy with extra items like dining table l. food and drink to attach to table, coffee table and barbecue area.

10. ShirleeNJIN says:

Spai

Es genial.Viene sin Barbie.A mi hija le ha encantado.Muy fcil de montar,aunque entretenida.La recomiendo

Ideal

11. Genevieve Quick says:

Italy

Il prodotto ottimo stato regalato alla mia bambina per Natale la ricevuto ed stata contentissima per quanto costano queste case di Barbie veramente tanto

12. Leslie Katz says:

Brilliant quality and very easy to build and good away

13. RosalinBurden says:

We bought this as the dream house seemed a large investment for a 3 year old . My daughter absolutely loves it and plays with it every day . I like the fact that it can be folded into a small house of an evening and all the accessories fit inside to store . Really pleased with it .

Brilliant quality and very easy to build and good away

16. NelsonBristow says:

17. RudolfPetherick says:

Daughter loves this couldn’t afford the dream house like her freind but seemed just as interested in this one no diffrent really apart from no sounds and a bit smaller but she loves this she’s 4

19. A Lady in London says:

21. Matthew S. Smith says:

Happy. Nice house, easy to assemble although I assembled it in a diff way! Great product, highly recommended. Thanks.
    Z aged 10 x

Barbie house

23. SheilaNYYndqe says:

Z aged 10 x

Barbie house

24. HarryMaccallum says:

Z aged 10 x

Barbie house

25. Jerome1959 says:

Z aged 10 x

Barbie house

26. Paco G. Jaen says:

Germany

Das Haus ist wirklich s. Fr uns war es wichtig, dass es nicht zuviel Platz wegnimmt. Wenn nicht mehr gespielt wird, kann das Haus schnell und einfach zusammengeklappt werden und ist dann etwas breiter als DIN A4… Super Lsung. Wir haben nicht den UVP Preis von 149 bezahlt und sind daher sehr zufrieden. Das Haus bringt einiges mit, was auch sehr s aussieht.

27. Forbes Personal Shopper says:

Mexico

Estoy muy contenta, mi casa es pequea y la casita se puede doblar para que no ocupe mucho espacio. Como es regalo de cumpleaos an no la hemos abierto pero estamos muy contentos con la compra. Esperamos que le guste mucho.

Barbie houses are so expensive and I was desperate to get my daughter one for her birthday. When I saw this one at a discounted price I snatched it up! It’s bigger than I expected and comes with all the accessories. It was easy to put together and she loves it!

Much better than I expected!

29. Onyinye FaFi Obi says:

Much better than I expected!