Behringer NX6000D Class D Power Amplifiers with DSP Control

Dimensions: 48.31 x 31.6 x 9.4 cm; 6 Kilograms
Model: NX6000D
Colour: Black
Colour: Black

1. Jeff S. Bartlett says:

United States

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersI have two mini Marty’s with 18″ drivers and this amp put out enough power for both. The fan is a bit noisy when the room is quiet (just like a desktop computer) but once the show starts you can’t hear anything. For the price the Behringer is great.

3. MaximilBabbage says:

Italy

La potenza non manca mai, il dsp interfacciato in usb con il pc fantastico. Solo la ventola un po’ rumorosa, ma montato nell’armadio rack tutto sommato non da troppo fastidio.

Italy

5. MattFantlwpmhl says:

Mexico

Muy buen producto lo ocupo para bajos cerwin vega y los aguanta de maravilla y no pesa nada

6. TOM WILBER says:

Mexico

7. MeaganBromby says:

United States

Very powerful amp for the money. Sound quality has much improved from the previous model.

8. MartaEasterling says:

United States

Most power per dollar you can get. I have three older Nu-6400 amps, replaced the oldest with this new NX4-6000 amp after over 5 years of hard service powering my band’s PA. My older amps have handled the road wear, I’m confident this one will as well.

12. Jake00Rjfjhz says:

United States

my inuke 3000 went into safe mode and never came out. i was on a tight budget and stumble across this one.glad i did… i need something more powerful because thats what im used to. but this lil fella does the job.its gonna be my in house amp when i get something better i would recommend everyone get this for a back up its worth i

This amp is as good as described, reliable and punchy, very happy so far.

14. Gordon Hard says:

This amp is as good as described, reliable and punchy, very happy so far.

15. HildegaTubbs says:

Germany

Habe den NX4-6000 fr 2 PA-Tops und einen Sub mit Doppelschwingspule.
    Die Max. Leistung des LS-Systems betrgt 4000 Watt.
    Bei schon uerst ungesunden Pegeln ist der NX4 immer noch total gelassen.
    Absoluter Wahnsinn was da an Druck kommt.
    brigens die etwas zu lauten Lfter kann man ohne groen Aufwand ersetzen (bei mir Noctua NF-A8 ULN :). Dann herrscht absolute Ruhe. Nur mit der Gewhrleistung wirds dann schwierig.
    Hammer Teil, wrde ich sofort wieder kaufen.

Germany

Habe den NX4-6000 fr 2 PA-Tops und einen Sub mit Doppelschwingspule.
    Die Max. Leistung des LS-Systems betrgt 4000 Watt.
    Bei schon uerst ungesunden Pegeln ist der NX4 immer noch total gelassen.
    Absoluter Wahnsinn was da an Druck kommt.
    Hammer Teil, wrde ich sofort wieder kaufen.

United States

Flip the low pass filter switch and start banging on you subwoofers!

18. Russell Hulstine says:

United States

Flip the low pass filter switch and start banging on you subwoofers!

19. winfredeeou101 says:

United States

I currently have it bridged running a EAW SBX 220 4Ohm 2-12″ Subwoofer and it works great. I am getting great bass from the subwoofer without any issues with the amp overheating.

United States

I hooked it up to my dual 18″s and it removed all of the dust from the ceiling and most of the pictures off the walls. Amps like this should be illegal.

22. MarcWakehurst says:

23. Sascha says:

Canada

No rack mount handles to load and unload from rack installation. A minor inconvenience.

24. Jenny Turknett says: