Makita GA4530RKD Angle Grinder Slide Switch, 115 mm, 720 W

Quantity: 1
Size: LARGE

Good angle grinder but useless box. No space for cord is annoying

2. LovieGUCwtdv says:

Good angle grinder but useless box. No space for cord is annoying

3. IndiaMcKinlay says:

ice good tool, suitcase is a bonus, toll for changing disk is a wired designed so using my old one

4. GeniaWaters says:

Good brand works well a little heavy but works well

Good brand works well a little heavy but works well

6. FrancisOOI says:

does exactly what it’s supposed to do can’t do my job without one

7. TommyBreeden says:

does exactly what it’s supposed to do can’t do my job without one

8. Gina Guadeloupe says:

A great product from Makita! Love this piece of kit. Only gripe is that it’s a pain to fit back in the box.

Faultlessly-good (like all Makita products) and its narrow body-size is really useful in restricted spaces.
    BUT this one has NO VARIABLE SPEED (unlike my old AEG). I thought maybe this doesn’t really matter … but how VERY wrong i was – it does.
    For instance paint & rust-stripping our steel entrance gates would have been so much easier at a MUCH lower speed. So I finally reverted to re-cabling our VERY old AEG . NEVER AGAIN single speed!

10. KindraAshburn says:

The blade that comes with this is like 20 thick lol
    The on button is sticky.
    Other than that it’s a great grinder hasn’t let me down once.

The blade that comes with this is like 20 thick lol
    The on button is sticky.
    Other than that it’s a great grinder hasn’t let me down once.

12. Guiller6733 says:

This is a well made, powerful tool. The only criticism is the box. Whoever designed it , should be fired.

13. PamelaEarnhardt says:

Bought this to replace my old black and decker grinder which after twenty years use finally packed up used this one twice now and great little grinder just hope it lasts as long as my old one

15. SaundraTorreggi says:

16. GastonHealey says:

Did exactly what I wanted it to do. Great value

Did exactly what I wanted it to do. Great value

18. DemetriaBurroug says:

Like: Good quality, soft starting and good speedy grinding.
    Case is a waste of time unless you want to remove discs and dust deflector every time you put it away. Would have given a 5 but for that.

19. benefitmakeup says:

I have had it for a few months and have been doing home renovation with it. No need to read the instruction as it is easy to use, great value for money, so light to hold, overall, I would strongly recommend any builder to buy this product.