TECWARE PHANTOM RGB 88 UK Layout (QWERTY) Mechanical Keyboard, RGB led, Outemu BROWN Switch, Spare Switches Included

Phantom

• Function meets Vibrance and it’s built like a tank (Steel body / non Flex)
  • Non Fade Double-shot Key Caps for long life and bright lighting effects
  • Full Software suite: 18 lighting modes, with custom Per-key light settings to give you an edge in Games!
  • Macro Recording, Macro Assignment and Custom user Profiles
  • Modular Mechanical switches rated at 50 million clicks (Spares included)

Keybaord

Weight: 940 g
Dimensions: 36.1 x 13.3 x 4.1 cm; 940 Grams
Brand: TECWARE
Model: TWKB-P88ZO-BRUK
Colour: UK 88 BROWN QWERTY
Batteries Included: No
Manufacture: TECWARE
Colour: UK 88 BROWN QWERTY

Singapore

Cheap and good, compared with what is available in the market. I’ve used a variety of keyboards ranging from the cheapes to the the Razor and Logitech mechanicals, but the ’87 beats the lot. I’m using the one with the Red switches, the sound is quiet, the touch is execellent (reminds me of the old IBM’s) and the spacing exact. Best of all the price is very reasonable!
    BTW I don’t care much about the RGB lighting, though it looks nice.
    One downside – it doesn’t work with the ATen KVM Switch (can’t change modes) and need to plug it into the USB mouse port instead of the keyboard po

Great keyboard the feedback of the keys are great nice rgb lights and the text are clear to read.

3. Carrie Mihalcik says:

5. LowellDehaven says:

I have been working from home a lot recently. I work in IT and bought this to use with a company laptop. I like mechanical keyboards. This has great brown switches and I really like using this keyboard. I can type for long periods time and it has a lovely click. Would recommend.

The reason I have rated at 4 stars is because it has decent rgb not the brightest but has lots of different modes. It is hot swappable which is very handy for changing switches. The switches are ok I got brown but I changed them to a different brands but I could have stuck with browns without a problem. The main problem is finding different key caps for the English layout where the shift button is smaller but that’s only a problem for when your customising it if you wish to do so.
    I do recommend this keyboard for most people but if you don’t have that much money go for a cheaper one it doesn’t make you a pro or anything its just satisfying.

7. Tania González says:

Australia

+ Great keyboard for the price, good sound profile due to inside dampening foams (yes, plural) so keystrokes don’t sound hollow ang pinging.
    + Switches are tactile and not scratchy (I got the Brown version).
    + Good RGB effects, most functions can be controlled on board without software.

– I wish keycaps were PBT but that might be asking too much for the price. The keycaps are ABS double-shot and are thick enough, better than most cheap keycaps out there.

Australia

Excellent build quality. Awesome stabilisers from factory. Foam within the case from factory to suppress pinging and rattling. Great brown switches. Software is simple and easy to navigate. Extra switches and keycap puller built into the bottom of the keyboard. This is the greatest tkl you can get for $70.

Canada

Very nice keyboard. Solid, great key feeling, the illumination is so cool. The only thing i notice is the keycaps could be better but we can swap it for another set.

10. JoniR07poytk says:

Australia

This is a great product except for when I got it the right arrow key wasn’t working, so I opened it up and it wasnt soldered properly so I fixed it and now it works great and my friend who bought this didn’t have the same problem.

It’s a good keyboard and feels really good to type and game with 🙂

It’s a good keyboard and feels really good to type and game with 🙂

13. fredrik says:

It’s a good keyboard and feels really good to type and game with 🙂

It’s a good keyboard and feels really good to type and game with 🙂

It’s a good keyboard and feels really good to type and game with 🙂

some part of character is missing light on, overall this keyboard is very good

17. SylvestDasilva says:

some part of character is missing light on, overall this keyboard is very good

some part of character is missing light on, overall this keyboard is very good

Germany

I have been using this keyboard daily for over 2 years now. After recent cleaning, it looks almost like brand new. Most importantly, there is no wear or discoloration on the key caps at all.

The included spanner for removing key caps fits snugly in the back of the keyboard so you never loose it. And it makes removing those key caps very easy (useful when doing a thorough cleaning).

I have the model with brown switches. They are not super clicky and there is a bit of “mushiness” to them, but they offer reasonable resistance so that pressing does not require a lot of force but it’s also not possible to make an accidental press. The sound it makes comes mostly from the key caps hitting the top of the switch, there is no ‘click’ sound per se. If you press the key slowly, there will be little noise. So the keyboard is not super noisy unless you type vigorously 🙂

Aesthetically, the key labels and pictograms are not the best looking.

In summary, I enjoy using this keyboard and I like the solid build quality. This is a product that should last you many years.