Warmlite WL46018G Stirling Portable Electric Fire Stove Heater with Realistic LED Flame Effect, Adjustable Thermostat, Overheat Protection, 2000W, Grey

Dimensions: 28 x 41.5 x 54 cm; 5.94 Kilograms
Model: WL46018G
Pack Quantity: 1
Batteries Required: No
Quantity: 1

1. MereditBurdge says:

Sent back due to the yellow they mentioned was more like it had been in a smokers house for the past 2yrs and being a nicotine yellow and not an not an off white colou

Golden Review Award: 8 From Our UsersBought this heater for our summerhouse so we could get use out of it all year round. I appreciate it’s not really cold weather yet but it has been 16 degrees in the late evening this week. The heater brings the temperature up to a nice warm 21 degrees in 40 minutes on the 1kw setting which is great and checking the smart meter it remains in the green so it’s pretty cheap to run The flame effect gives a nice cosy atmosphere.
    The negatives are: it’s a bit noisy but turn the speaker up a couple of notches and it dampens the sound of the fan. Also the thermostat is a waste of time when you feel the rooms up to temperature turn it down until it clicks and turns off and the temperature can drop by 3 degrees and it doesn’t come back on it’s easier to get up and turn it off and on manually. All in all it does what we want in our summerhouse. Would we have it in our house? Probably not.

Summerhouse heate

3. MackenzGibbs says:

It is a great week fire, it is plastic. But knew that,think is good value for money and looks good in room. Point to note, feet make it slightly bigger, bear that in mind with your fireplace. Good buy for me!

4. summerlee says:

Heat output good..looks funky and seems like good value

6. AnnabelIeh says:

Heat output good..looks funky and seems like good value

7. JaxonS59utkkv says:

I love it so much I’ve just ordered one for the dining room too

I love it!

I love it so much I’ve just ordered one for the dining room too

I love it!

We like the look of it ,and it takes the chill out of our lounge.

10. SherrieCrummer says:

We like the look of it ,and it takes the chill out of our lounge.

11. Alex Apatoff says:

Fabulous fire looking really nice. Lots of negative reviews about it being plastic but to look at you can’t tell. Good quality for great price

Fire

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersCreates such a great atmosphere! It kicks out so much heat. I love it! Get it!

13. KandisJohann says:

Lovely cosy little fire. Fits perfectly in our old open fireplace.

To provide a homely look to my lounge. Great frie effect.

Great. Fitted perfectly into my small fireplace

It’s absolutely beautiful and so so warm looks really expensive,I’m over the moon with it 5 stars

Electric white fire 🔥

Golden Review Award: 5 From Our UsersThis little fire looks lovely. It’s not made of cast iron but looks as if it is. It’s made of plastic but I prefer that as it won’t dent or rust. It warms up my sunroom quickly on the single setting and the thermostat keeps the costs down. The flame effect is really pretty and gives the room a focal point, I put this on without the heater part sometimes. The legs where really easy to screw on, hole lined up perfectly.

19. Paul Norman says:

This is brought as a Christmas gift for my daughter so not been used

Golden Review Award: 6 From Our UsersIt does its job and it’s very powerful; it can also be used to give a cosy atmosphere to your Home Just turning the Heat off and leaving the lights On.
    I bought it to use in my Igloo dome tent but I’m glad you can turn the heater off and use it as a “fake fireplace” too. it’s so relaxing watching it after a long day of work.
    I recommend anyone to be careful to don’t leave it unattended close to flammable staff because the Hot is very strong and it melted my PVC rug .. so just be very careful
    Highly recommended!

21. WinfredI23 says:

fits neatly into my small living room. but looks good in my kitchen. can leave the door on the front open which allows you to see the flame effect more clearly. life like flame effect. doesn’t give out a powerful heat but will warm up a small space. slight background noise when on.

22. Leah.Connolly says:

Great product, had to clean it up but after that all good. 🙂

23. StevieKeyser says:

Pretty heater, much better than expected. Almost put off by other reviews. Feels really cozy.

A delightful looking heater, fits well in a small home . Very happy with my purchase.

25. VincentAdair says:

Gives a nice glow and heat even though its very small

Bought this little fire for our new home as there is a fireplace for it to sit lovely so wanted something nice to make the place feel homely. The legs were easy to fit and makes the fire look stylish and modern. The log effect while just on the light mode is so warm and cosy. The heat mode is also extremely warm, you can have it on 2 settings but find you only need it on the first setting for the instant hit. Over all I am extremely happy with this product.

Amazing value for money

28. UtaHendrix says:

Nice looking heater. It’s small but fits in well in my conservatory. Bought the grey to go with decor. Made the room more useable now we’ve got hea

I loved the fact it came So Quickly otherwise I would have been Frozen over The Christmas Weekend. It looks loads Better than my other one. I am Happy and Warm.

Looks so nice, great value for money and heats up my living room super quick! Possibly my best ever purchase from Amazo

Super heater ,great looking ,very good heat output at a great price ,
    Very pleased

32. KarryGearhart says:

I was a bit disappointed with this fire. I do like it but the heat output isn’t as good as a two bar electric fire. Also I’ve never known an electric fire make a noise before but the thermostat does! It’s not very loud but can be a bit off-putting. The grey model looks plastic not cast iron & I was disappointed it didn’t look more authentic. Having said that it’s still quite a nice fire & the flame effect is lovely. But if you want good heat in a living room & a quiet fire this isn’t the model to choose. I bought it in an emergency when my central heating broke down but wished I’d done more research.

Likes .. neat and tidy fire , lightweight
    Dislikes very noisy fan and legs very fiddly to put o

Pretty good overall, would have liked a remote control and was brighter in colour than I thought.