ANZESER SH-2 Magnetic Stirrer Hot Plate 100~2000rpm 180W Heating Power 380°C UK Plug

The Ultimate Magnetic Stirrer with Heating

This hot plate contains an integrated mangnetic stirrer,ideal for use in a laboratory. The dual controls allow you to set heat output and stirring speed independently. The hot plate can reach a maximum temperature of 380°C (716°F) with an output of 180 watts. The magnetic stirrer is adjustable from 100 to 2000 rpm. A support stand with an adjustable thermometer holder is also included. The support stand extends about 8-2/3 inch above the hot plate’s surface. This device is widely used for heating and stirring in the school laboratory, industrial and mining, food processing, biochemistry, agriculture for the liquid.

Dimensions: 26 x 18 x 19 cm; 1.43 Kilograms
Reference: SH-2

United States

It does its job. Lots of heat, good control on the stirring mechanism. No complaints here!

Germany

Heizung und Magnetfhrer funktionieren.
    Ein sehr preisgnstiges Gert, wenn man keine Sonderwnsche hat.

3. Brie says:

Canada

Just got it tested and working great. looks like a well built unit.

Germany

Funktioniert wie angekndigt – und eignet sich damit gut fr meine Zwecke (Cremen rhren).

United States

While there is an inherent limit on the accuracy with the vernier control, the value is amazing. I have other units including name brands costing literally 8 times the price. I will have to see how the unit olds up over time.

Germany

Nichts auszusetzen, bei dem Preis war ich erstmal skeptisch , aber war unbegrndet, super Produkt …

United States

I wasn’t sure this device would perform as well as it does for being as cheap as it is, however it works great for my needs!

There are much nicer ones with digital temperature controls and more RPMs. But those ones were at least $100 more expensive.
    This one works fine

United States

This stir plate is perfect what we needed. It heats up fast and functions nicely. Thank you!!

United States

The magnetic stirrer works great. The hot plate takes a little getting used to in order to fine tune for temperature accuracy, but still, I am very happy with the order.

10. Dominic3056 says:

United States

There no accuracy with the controls, the value is great. Heats well but doesnt heat to a Boil. But overall its a good product for the price.

11. Jermaine6261 says:

United States

I am a chemistry teacher and I purchased this to do some science experiments with my son at home. He loves science and I want to fuel his passion. Our first experiment was making rock candy, this stir plate did an amazing job stirring and heating our super saturated sugar solution. Needless to say . . . the experiment went very well and I would recommend product for use at home and in my classroom.

12. Stephan6332 says:

United States

Golden Review Award: 8 From Our UsersI’m a scientist and lab equipment can be highly over priced if you buy from one of the big scientific suppliers — especially for a simple piece of equipment like a hot and stir plate. I regularly use this to make agarose gels and to mix various buffers. If you’re a lab on a budget 10/10 recommend! After buying one, I decided to buy another!

United States

Had this item for a few months now and is holding up pretty well. The heating and stirring mechanism works pretty well. One issue I’ve come across is the flimsy plastic bar. Don’t expect it to hold up anything heavier than a pound

United States

Quality made product works at a wide range of speeds. Fantastic for homebrew yeast starters or mixing oxalic acid for honeybee treatments. I’m happy with unit so far!

15. WilhelmSalcido says:

United States

This is the best and user friendly magnetic stirrer hot plate ever existed. It is less heavy and easy to use for different projects. The product comes with a portable support stand that you can use to perform titration and droplet mixing of two different chemical solutions. Absolutely, useful for micro/nanoencapsulation application. I have used it to prepare enzyme micro-encapsulation beads for a mini project, and the result was successful. I will definitely recommend anyone to buy this product as it is cheaper and value for money.

United States

This hotplate is a great value and inexpensive. The magnetic spinner control and temperature control are responsive without being overly sensitive. There are no indicators built in to let you know spinner rpms or temp, so if precise settings are important to you, then a more expensive model is for you. Otherwise you cannot go wrong with this hotplate .

United States

So far it’s working exactly as stated, and is quality made. I am satisfied and glad I have this stirplate/hotplate.

18. MarjorieRichey says:

United States

Heat and magnetic stirring both worked very well. Measured 120F on the lowest setting and 220F on medium with 100ml of water. The unit feels solid and well built. I will update my review if it stops working.

19. UCSTammybljkh says:

United States

Works well. Great price. It’s all you need. Don’t wast money. Buy this one!

Works well. Great price. It’s all you need. Don’t wast money. Buy this one!

20. jeanelle says:

United States

This was a great price for the quality of the mixer. It heat it up fast and works perfect for everything that I need