Scrabble Crossword – Classic Board Game – 120 Letter Tiles – 4 Racks – 1 Letter Bag – Instructions Included – For 2 to 4 Players – Gift For Kids 10+

Dimensions: 4.6 x 36.8 x 26.8 cm; 639.57 Grams
Model: Y9592
Material: Cardboard
Colour: Original
Pack Quantity: 1
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Age: 8 – 99 years
Assembly: No
Colour: Original
Composition: Cotton
Material: Cardboard
Quantity: 1

1. MillardBowen says:

It has the necessary bits and pieces and instruction leaflet, but I cannot imagine the board will outlive the letter tiles, bag and tile holders as it does not seem very robust. The plus point is it’s relatively inexpensive and will keep us amused for the foreseeable future!

2. Lauri91Rhw says:

I wasn’t expecting much for the price but its great. Thick card board to play on and has given us hours of fu

3. Elaine A TOBeautyReviews says:

This is a fantastic game for children in KS1 the double sided board makes the game suitable for a wider age range

Good quality, original version of Scrabble. The image on the order was misleading though as showed the original box design but that wasn’t what arrived. Still a great game to play

5. humarashid says:

6. JoleneShepherd says:

Bought to play with our granddaughter, you can’t beat some of the old games!

7. CorinneEmbley says:

Can’t go wrong with Scrabble I guess. I got it fir a great price too! 9.99

8. adughinia says:

I bought this for glamping. I was so worried by the reviews which I read after I had ordered it. I received a perfectly acceptable board game. Yes the box is more flimsy than they were in the 80’s and 90’s but the world has changed. We didn’t receive any score cards but we just use paper. We’ve had so much fun using this and we’ve even kept playing at home. It was a bargain price too

Packaged well, went down a treat with kids age 6+. Can’t wait to get it out again during Christmas game time. Durable pieces and the original Scrabble Incase if in doubt. Very pleased

Classic game great for kids

Classic game great for kids

Great product. Excellent quality. Excellent value for money. Was delivered in sturdy packaging. We have two over twenty year old boards – one English and one French – the new one is certainly the same good quality. Looking foward to some great competitions.

12. Amanda Walker says:

I bought one for a friend and then when I bought a camper van I needed one for myself, I was but nervous it was so small but you soon get the hang of it and the fact it is smaller disappears.

Present for grandchildren, but opposed attractive and easy to use.

Bought it as Christmas gift for my 8yo to introduce him to the world of Scrabble . Good quality but would have loved it if had scoreboard included.

15. Pauline Adamek says:

Grandson loves this, and doesn’t notice that he’s thinking about his spelling! Win, win!

Bought this for Xmas with the family as all adults, still waiting to play

Brought back memories of my school days when my grandmother introduced us to the game. I like that is not very intense or time bound, so you can have a comfortable conversation with your friends while playing the game.

18. Janice Pattie says:

19. Alice Saville says:

Great game. My daughter loves it and I enjoy playing it too!

20. ZellaStern says:

This is a good game for older children at least 10 plus. The quality of the game is good. They could have provided more letters. Not many rules to be followed. Arrived well packaged. Its a good game to play with the family. Not travel friendly. Would recommend it.

22. NellieHowarth says:

Standard scrabble…exactly what i expected.
    Recommend you find friends or family to play with.
    It’s not as fun playing by myself.

23. QDNDominik says:

Good item. Quick delivery.Recommend . Goid for travel. Value for money

Love it. Have had many sets over the years. One of the best games in the world.

25. Soon44Rmauplytt says:

Boight for theee children to play they are enjoying it and learning so great gif

26. Frenalyn Wilson says:

I wanted a low cost Scramble game to play with elderly relative and family.
    This version although less sturdy is absolutely fine and is excellent value for money

A good game that has provided us with a lot of family fun. It is well made and comes with a sturdy box. Not a travelling game for the car but good to take on holiday

28. FrankieJMU says:

I bought this for my eldest daughter who is fairly intelligent and sometimes too clever for her own good, thought this would challenge her a little and it has to be said I thoroughly enjoyed decimating her
    She’s 11 but I don’t care lol

Bought this product for my 5 year old granddaughter who has just started school and thought this would be a fun way to help with reading and spelling

30. MicheliHammons says:

A well priced classic game, let the kids play a game and improve spelling at the same time

I think the letter tablets would have been more solid. A little cheep looking but do the job.

32. Aloysius Low says:

Yes this was cheaper than usual but the quality isn’t great. The tiles feel lighter than the other Scrabbles I have played. The board colours seem like a cheap copy and it’s thin and rather flimsy. Yes you can still play the game. But pay extra if you wanna play this same game in year to come.