Vax ONEPWR Blade 3 Pet Dual Battery Cordless Vacuum Cleaner with Motorised Pet Tool – CLSV-B3DP

Top Bnaner Argos_Blade 3 PET Dual_1464X600@2x
Duel Battery Banner Amazon - Blade 3 PET Duel_1464X600@2x
Hotspot Bnaner Argos_Blade 3 PET_1464X600@2x
Tough cleaning for busy homes

Tough cleaning for busy homes

Designed for busy homes with Pets & kids.

Mini motorised pet tool

Mini motorised pet tool

Make light work of cleaning pet beds, car boots and upholstery with the additional VAX Mini Motorised Pet Tool.

Antimicrobial protection

Antimicrobial protection

VAX’s antimicrobial treatment helps protect your bristles from bacteria and fungi by preventing their growth.

DustVault

DustVault

3 stage filtration technology ensures that even the smallest particles of dust are captured in the dirt bin. Capturing up to 99% of particles.

A whole home clean

A whole home clean

VAX Blade 3 Pet Dual Battery provides multi-surface cleaning performance with no loss of suction, ensuring optimal pick up on all floor surfaces.

Removable bin

Removable bin

Simple, hygienic and easy emptying.

No loss of suctionΔ

No loss of suctionΔ

VAX Blade 3 Pet Dual Battery maintains constant high pick-up performance even when the dirt bin is full.

Lightweight and innovative

Lightweight and innovative

At 3.1kg, VAX Blade 3 Pet Dual Battery is perfectly balanced for effortless, easy to use cleaning.

Shop the Vax ONEPWR Blade range

Vax Blade 4

sad

Vax Blade 4 Pet

asd

Vax Blade 4 Pet Dual Batt

Battery
2x ONEPWR 3.0AH 1x ONEPWR 3.0AH 1x ONEPWR 3.0AH 2x ONEPWR 3.0AH 1x ONEPWR 4.0AH MAX 1x ONEPWR 4.0AH MAX 2x ONEPWR 4.0AH MAX
Runtime
up to 80 mins up to 40 mins up to 40 mins up to 80 mins up to 45 mins up to 45 mins up to 90 mins
No loss of suction
Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
LED Dustracker Headlights
Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
Vax Core Technology
Yes Yes Yes
Brushless Motor
Yes Yes Yes
Filtration
Dustvault 3 stage – 99% Dustvault 3 stage – 99% Dustvault 3 stage – 99% Dustvault 3 stage – 99% Dustvault 3 stage – 99.8% Dustvault 3 stage – 99.8% Dustvault 3 stage – 99.8%
Suitable for homes with Pets
0.6L 0.6L 0.6L 0.6L 0.6L 0.6L 0.6L

Dimensions: 114 x 24 x 18.5 cm; 2.5 Kilograms
Brand: Vax
Model: CLSV-B3DP
Colour: Cyan Blue
Colour: Cyan Blue

This product is excellent value and a bonus to get two batteries, suction very good, easy to use

2. LucasFinnis says:

Excellent quality brilliant performance I’m really pleased and glad I bought this produc

3. GiseleGauthier says:

4. Ian Morris says:

Amazing value for money. Beats any 600 pound dyson. 2 batteries as a plus. 3 bedroom house on 1 bettery no problem. Bit heavy.

So tried out my new Vax cordless. Bit heavy on top part with battery and drum. Was not too impressed with pet hair foot on stairs, hard work and did not glide easy back and forth. But brilliant on settee. Very powerful suction picked up loads better than I thought
    good on hard floors too. Easy to use and empty.
    On the whole happy with what I need it for.

6. Jess Reyes says:

Love the time it lasts on just one battery ,that’s really useful

I do like this hoover. Picks up well, like the double battery, not heavy, also breaks apart easily

8. JulietSteadman says:

A brilliant hoover with a wonderful suction, pet hairs are easily removed. Having the second batterie is a God send.

9. MableHaigh says:

Not sure I could lift it up with one hand/arm tho to clean in higher places like they do in the adverts.

Reasonable suction and having 2 batteries makes doing a full job easier. However, it is very heavy and not at all easy to use as it needs to be held like a gun, where I have to hold it on the top where the buttons are and thus they are often accidentally pressed. To have to use one’s foot to flatten the brush bar to begin vacuuming is difficult for disabled and I found it too heavy to use when I really wanted to use both hands to steady myself, but had to do the vacuuming with one hand on a walking stick! The sense of being unbalanced is because the motor is at the top with the handle and controls and it would be greatly improved if the motor was based in the brush bar/foot like Gtech, which also is half the weight of the Vax. Having the motor at the foot like the Gtech would get rid of blocked tubes etc. Pity, because the Vax could be great for a healthy person, but NOT for the physically disabled.

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersIve had all the big brand cordles hoovers. THis is bar far the best. The 2 batteries is an excellent option for me when doing all the hoovering in one go. It has excellent suction and then a booster, and double booster which is amazing on carpets. Initially I dropped down to hand held for the stairs but i find i dont really need to with this one. My sisters have gone on from my recommendation to buy the same model.
    I have a dog and white floors and this has been a fabulous hoover for keeping us clean and dust free ( or at least minimal ) Cannot recommend this enough. I even love the colour.
    NB. When using – allow the weight in your hand to drop – rather than lifting it up like and upright – ( I hope that makes sense lol)

14. OnitaHartford says:

Love this product, but I can’t give it 5 stars, due to the less suction power when compared to my old (albeit corded) vacuum cleaner. Weight is good, light on the front and overall build quality is great, manoeuvrability is EXCELLENT! Would definitely recommend this to anyone thinking of moving to the Vax brand / Cordless vacuum cleaners.

This is a very useful little machine for quickly picking up bits that appear after a main vacuuming session. It’s easy to get out and picks up very efficiently and it has a spare battery if needed. Also it has an on off button and not a trigger button. We don’t have any animals so pet hairs are not a problem.

16. ElyseHateley says:

A sticker should be on the box with registration details to help as the labels are so small

17. UveemWedgwood says:

18. Kaiser GH Update says:

LIKE BEING CORDLESS BUT GETTING USED TO SMALL CONTAINER WHICH NEEDS EMPTING EVERY USE

19. IsabelPeralta says:

I bit the bullet and bought one and I must say it’s brilliant , perfect for floor tiles and laminate flooring . Brilliant suction and has a boost button for extra suction , the 2 battery’s you’ll never have to wait for one to charge

Easy to use, picks up well, lightweight and great that it has 2 batteries

Perfect for what I want. We have 2 black dogs and a cat so as a quick whip round regularly it’s suction is fantastic but sucks the battery juice when on full so definitely get with 2 batteries

The battery time is very good we use it for cleaning customers homes it a nice hoover to use

23. LinaCTUupzeuner says:

We liked the hoover dose what it says on the tin I have a shark as well but it corded and heavy and we use it once a week but we use our new Vax everyday we have a long haired jack Russell and it picks up her hair great as well as the normal household stuff

24. LoydAlcantar says:

Does what is says and the extra battery means never run out of power. A great cordless hoove

I use this item for cleaning my bungalow. It’s lightweight, very manoeuverable and the dust collector tank thingy is a doddle to empty. This model has two batteries so it provides ample time to clean my house. All in all I’m very pleased with it.