Disney Minnie Mouse Kids Toddler Bed by HelloHome

Minnie Mouse 6 Bin Storage

Minnie Mouse 6 Bin Storage

PAW Patrol Sling Bookcase.

Minnie Mouse Sling Bookcase

Minnie Mouse Sling Bookcase

PAW Patrol 6 Bin Toy Storage.

Minnie Mouse Toy Box

Minnie Mouse Toy Box

PAW Patrol Toy Box.

Minnie Mouse Table & Chairs

Minnie Mouse Table and Chairs

PAW Patrol Table and Chairs set.

Minnie Mouse 6 Bin Storage

Storage

Minnie Mouse Sling Bookcase

Bookcase

Minnie Mouse Toy Box

Toy Box

Minnie Mouse Table & Chairs

Table and Chairs

Minnie Mouse Toddler bed Minnie Mouse Toddler bed Minnie Mouse Toddler bed Minnie Mouse Toddler bed
Low to the ground
Protective sides
Storage
Character footboard
Character headboard
Solid frame Metal and MDF MDF MDF MDF
Strong base Polyester sling Wood slats Wood slats Wood slats
Special features Underbed storage Each feature toddler bed has unique special features relevant to the character

Dimensions: 143 x 77 x 42.5 cm; 10.1 Kilograms
Brand: Hello Home
Model: 505MIS
Colour: Pink
Colour: Pink

1. PaulaPullen says:

This is a beautiful little starter bed for girls. It’s not just bright and pretty – it has been designed with safety in mind: the bed lies low to the ground, reducing the risk of injury if your toddler rolls out; there are safety sides to minimise the chance of falling out; the headboard, footer and sides are made of blow-moulded plastic with gently curved surfaces and no sharp edges; the legs are smooth and cylindrical, so the risks posed by some other beds’ sharp-edged legs are avoided.

Your toddler will love the bright colours and Minnie Mouse design. As a parent, you’ll probably be more impressed by the bed’s safety. When parents and children are equally taken by a product, as is the case with this bed, that’s a win-win situation. Full marks to the design team. They’ve created a perfect starter bed that’s aesthetic, functional and safe. Ideal for a toddler making the transition from cot to bed.

2. Sophia FV says:

This is a lovely toddler bed that any little girl will love. Bright and colourful the headboard and footboard feature Minnie and cupcakes.
    The steel frame is a great design in that it is quite low which is ideal in a bed designed for young children, it has so far proved sturdy under some duress (lots of bouncing). For additional safety there are side rails to prevent the child from falling out, these and the head and footboard are made from plastic.
    The assembly instructions were clear and easy to follow and we managed to assemble it without any great difficulty. A nice addition to any little girl’s bedroom.

3. eithneloveslipstick says:

This bed was fairly easy to assemble following the instructions and because of the steel frame is very sturdy.No mattress is supplied with this version.Although the bed is very low there is space underneath to slide small storage boxes etc.Fans of Minnie Mouse (toddlers or parents) will love this bed!

Golden Review Award: 5 From Our UsersI didn’t know what to make of this. The picture looks great, so I had high expectations.

When it arrived, the box was tiny and very light, which is took to mean it would actually be pretty flimsy. I was, however, wrong.

This took me around 30 minutes to put together. Instructions were clear but not needed. When fully assembled it looks pretty good and feels safe. Obviously it doesn’t come with a mattress so you won’t be sure of this until you have everything together.

If you’re in the market for something like this then I’m pretty sure you won’t be disappointed.

Top bed easy put up and very strong my girl love i

My 1 half yr old loves this so do her bothers

7. KourtneJth says:

my 18 year old son helped me to fix the bed and it was absolutely amazing. My daughter room is small and so this is ideal for her. It looks lights but it is the bolts are strong!. my little girl is small so this will last he until she is 8 yr old! free delivery saved me lots of money. very happy with this bed.

8. Kent German says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersA great value bed. Nice and safe with a low height and the side panels to stop and rolling out.

Easy to put together and a great price!

9. YFC Contributor says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersClear instructions, took about 30 minutes to put together. Easy to construct. Looks great, not sure how it will hold up as a permanent bed but this is just for Granny’s house. There will certainly be no more monkeys jumping on the bed due to the hammock construction, but as a guest bed it’s great value for money.

my little one is 3 i dnt know if this bed suitable for her or no

11. MarcelaOSulliva says:

Great bed using for my 15 month old who started climbing out of her cot. This she gets in and out of safley and really loves it x looks really cute and easy to assemble.

Cud you please let me no wot size matteries i need for this bef

13. Tony Korologos aka mediaguru says:

Was not easy to assemble, but then what is these days.

14. ChesterWhitacre says:

I really liked the bed and it came fast my baby girl so happy

15. Leah Bjornson says:

Bought for my granddaughter. She is very happy with her bed

This is a lovely little bed, ideal for toddlers. I purchased this for my 2-year-old. It arrived promptly, well packaged.
    It was easy to assemble. I put it together in about 30 mins.
    It’s a nice sturdy little bed, though light too and easy to move around. Lovely finish.

17. Ashley Esqueda says:

What a bargain of a bed more than happy with this bed nothing bad atall to say about it my 17 month old loves i

Great kids bed easy to but up and well read inductio

19. Emory57Gmgalgh says:

Brought for granddaughter, she loved it. Worth the money paid

20. PhilomePerkinso says:

For my daughter is perfect.
    The bed arrived in good condition.
    Thank you.

Good and beautiful.

The bed is super cute and my daughter loves it
    Its not that easy to assemble but it worked in the end

Our Daughter was really happy with this bed – the colours are really bright and looks great in her room
    We would recommend this bed for any Minnie Mouse fans

23. Sharmila says:

I bought it for my daughter and she is very happy with it It is comfortable and easy to ride and does not take much time

Was very tricked to put together definitely need at least 2 people to assemble

25. LorrineClevelan says:

Spai

Le falta tapon de plstico en pata de enmedio.ver foto..me lo traern?

Falta tapo

26. Conor Allison says:

This bed is a perfect first bed for my 2 year old. She loves it! Delivery was faster than expected, arrived 4 days early. Instructions were clear and easy to follow. It can hold my weight (55kgs) so seems sturdy! Highly recommended, great value for money..

Arrived Early! Cute First Time Bed.

It a perfect size and a standard cot mattress fits perfectly it makes the bedroom feel much bigger now along with being a good height for my granddaughter to be able to get off safely we all love i

28. IlanaTardent says:

Bed is so cute and great for the money, my daughter loves it. No issues at all, easy to assemble.

29. LowellDehaven says:

First one sent was broken and had missing screws Amazon send replacement straight away. Received 2 days later. Was very easy to put together sturdy and my little girl loves it. Would recommend this.