labebe – Baby Rocking Horse, Kid Ride on Toy for 1-3 Years Old, Wooden Toddler Rocking Toy, Child White Rocking Horse, Infant Rocking Animal, Outdoor Garden Animal Rocker, Nursery First Rocking Horse

cute
cute

How Does Rocking Horse Benefit Babies? –  Benefits of Buying a Rocking Horse for Your Kids

The back and forth motion of these wooden rocking horses and other rocking toys can be a great way to give your child soothing and calming input. How do you, as parents, calm your babies from the moment they are born? That’s right, by rocking them. The way parents try to calm and relax them is precisely how they will feel when they hop on these wooden rocking horses and rocking toys. A calm/relaxed child is a great goal!

Kid got years of use from a rocking horse and it certainly benefited their little sensory system! Rockers can help kid improve their mobility, inspire independent & group paly, and gain confidence from social communication with others. It is also a good method to put babies outdoor and distract from screens.

Dimensions: 68 x 27 x 49 cm; 3.2 Kilograms
Pack Quantity: 1
Batteries Required: No
Quantity: 1
Reference: HY1918054E-BLW-UK -NEW

1. RandallDowning says:

I don’t particularly like assembling items but nevertheless I was able to do it in 25 minutes found it pretty easy. Looks clean and minimalistic and the kids love it very sturdy.

Minimalistic looking rocking horse, easy assembly.

Minimalistic looking rocking horse, easy assembly.

3. NathanielCushin says:

It was bought as a birthday present for my 1 year old daughter and she loves it.
    It’s small but good size for toddlers

Very nice rocking horse

This was a gift for my 1 year olds birthday. She is able to get on and off and rock it on her own. My almost 5 year old loves it too and it is plenty sturdy enough for her. My 8 year old has sat on it too with no ill effects so I would happily recommend this to anyone for children up to 4/5 years although it might be a little small physically it will certainly take the weight. It was straight forward to assemble, looks good and most importantly with a toy for a toddler; it’s easy to wipe clean. That for me pegged this above any rockers with fabric coverings.

5. JenniferCayton says:

Our son loves it! Feels very sturdy. The only thing missing I would say are foot rests. I think he would’ve felt a tad bit more comfortable with somewhere to put his feet; but he loves it nevertheless

Bought for grandson for Christmas so hasn’t been used yet. It was very easy to assemble and seems really sturdy. Looks so cute I’m sure grandson will love it and enjoy playing on i

7. Gina says:

Not at all easy to assemble – heavy and tricky. But, once it’s done, looks nice and baby will enjoy when he’s a little bigge

8. NicolasKearns says:

This is a gift for my one year old granddaughter and she certainly appears to enjoy being on it (as does her older brother). It was very easy to assemble however one of the plywood parts slightly split along a layer. Could have been my fault over tightening a screw. Easily remedied by gluing and clamping. Pleased with quality and finish. Time will tell durability and how much it’s played with.