Lakeland Active Women's Rydal Neoprene Insulated Rubber Wellington Boots

Lakeland Active wellies wellingtons cumbrian clogs garden shoes boots walking outdoor yard warm
Womens wellingtons wellies boots neoprene waterproof warm yard walking muck steel reinforced comfy
Womens ladies wellingtons wellies boots neoprene waterproof warm yard walking muck steel comfy Mens wellingtons wellies boots neoprene waterproof warm yard walking muck steel reinforced comfy Mens wellingtons wellies boots adjustable waterproof hard-wearing green black rubber sole warm yard Womens ladies wellingtons short wellies boots neoprene waterproof warm yard walking comfortable Womens ladies muck field ankle boots neoprene waterproof warm yard walking comfortable Waterproof walking boot wellie bag oakfield hiking tough waterproof car boot travel carry storage
Sizes Available 3-8 UK 7-13 UK 4-8 UK 3-7.5 UK 3-8 UK One Size Available
Waterproof Water-Resistant
Grippy Rubber Soles
Steel-reinforced Sole
Insulated Neoprene Lining
Memory Foam Insole
Heel Kick Rim
Adjustable Gusset

Dimensions: 49.29 x 32.9 x 12.5 cm; 1.49 Kilograms
Manufacture: Lakeland Active
Department: Women's
Department: Women's

1. ajay says:

Well I’ve never paid this much for a pair of wellies, but they are worth every single pound. They are easy to take on and off. Fit my wide calf easily, are super comfy and incredibly warm. I wear them every day for dog walking.

Cost a fortune but who cares for something so warm, comfortable and practical

3. Denny Arar says:

For my partner, she loves them, comfortable, good fit, good quality..

4. Todd Goldman says:

At last I have had a chance to wear these boots. They were worn on the road and over very muddy fields. They performed very well. The soles were grippy on the mud and the rubber comes over the foot, thereby making them so easy to clean. The mud is easy to get out of the soles too. Although I ordered my normal size, they were a bit loose but, nevertheless, comfortable straight from the box. The size would allow for woolly socks to be worn over normal socks in very cold weather, so an extra bonus. Imwouldn’t hesitate to recommend.

5. Verna9255ox says:

6. ArcherServin says:

7. Brendan Hesse says:

Was worried about calf fitting but they fit great they are half the cost of another brand and I personally think they are better with the reinforced sole

I bought these wellie boots for my daughter who wears boots all day dog walking and cleaning out horses, which is her job, we chose these together, she is delighted with them. would highly recommend

9. ashwin rajagopal says:

I have wasted money on cheap wellies now finally have in and bought decent ones these are so worth the money would recommend

10. JefferyPeeler says:

So i have been after some wellies with a decent grip.. and some of my earlier/cheaper wellies were no good in slippy mud! These have a decent grip and are comfy. i have done a couple of walks in them so far. and feel happy with my purchase. Thank you.

11. ShantellClose says:

12. Rusty82Liua says:

Needed some warmer wellies for my daughter, initially sent for wrong size (my fault). One set returned and new set ordered with no problems.

13. theskinnyblondegirl says:

I have been disappointed with hunter and muck boots in recent years with them not being durable but I was desperate for a boot which kept my feet warm. I looked at the reviews of the boot and decided to buy them.

These are about 30 cheaper than muck boots but are far more substantial. They are comfortable and keep my feet warm and dry although I do use thermal socks with them.

These have a good tread on them and a spur for easy removal.

I use mine for seeing to my pony so I am literally wading in mud at this time of year.

Very pleased with these boots.

14. Jenny Turknett says:

These have a good tread on them and a spur for easy removal.

Very pleased with these boots.

15. Bill Thomas says:

These have a good tread on them and a spur for easy removal.

Very pleased with these boots.

17. CristinGoodchil says:

Love everything about them. Big enough to put thick sock in and in shoes I’m usually a 4.5.. these are a 4 and plenty of room

Lighter than anticipated. I bought a size smaller than usual after reading other reviews and they fit fine. Very comfortable and not cold like wellies when you first put them on. Good grip too

like that the calves on these boots are a good size, always had problems in this area previously

So comfortable and warm. They look durable but will put them to the test over the next year. I have been so disappointed by recent wellie purchases so hoping these live up to my expectations …

Really comfortable boots keep my feet warm and dry. Can’t say anything re durability as only had a week or so but pleased so fa

22. WaldoKrimper says:

My old yard boots finally gave up the ghost so I treated myself to a new pair.

These have survived shin high “puddles”, mucking out multiple stables daily, grass surfing AND a 17.3, ton of horse standing/jumping on my foot, after a clearly murderous plastic bag in a tree “tried to kill him”

Would highly recommend 🙂

My old yard boots finally gave up the ghost so I treated myself to a new pair.

Would highly recommend 🙂

My old yard boots finally gave up the ghost so I treated myself to a new pair.

Would highly recommend 🙂

25. SabineMaurice says:

Easy to clean
    Easy take off as has got at the back the books
    Warm
    Not wet at all (dry)

Confo

Swift dispatch,. Great boots really comfortable and true to size

Smart nicely styled wellies, with good tread to keep me upright in the muddy fields when walking my dogs

28. Nancy D. Brown says:

Bought for my Wife, and she loves them, so they must be good!

Great buy. Lighter than the usual wellies. Hardy sole. All of it is waterproof. Very comfortable soft. The usual wellies I get is size 6 but as this is broad a size 5 would have been a better fit . Very pleased. Haven’t had it long so awaiting its durability

30. HarryScanlan says:

My dog loves muddy trails and puddles! My feet don’t

So far these boots have been great for keeping my feet warm AND DRY!! I’ve had wellies leak before now, but these seem quite sturdy. I’m going to try and take care of them (i.e. not leave them covered in too much mud) so they don’t degrade too quickly

31. Michel3317 says:

Fast service – ordered early afternoon Thursday and the boots arrived mid-morning on Friday.
    I take a standard Size 5, but as I have a high instep I often have to size up with wellies to accommodate socks. Having read other reviews saying the boots came up large I decided to order a 5 and they’re perfect! Very comfy and nice and roomy enough for a thick sock. The boots are maybe a tad heavier than other wellies I’ve had, but that’s no bad thing as it gives my leg muscles a workout! These wellies seem good and sturdy, fingers crossed they will wear well. Early days, but so far I’m very pleased with my purchase

32. Lauren says:

33. HassieGarretson says:

The boots were as I expected. We have had rain every day since they arrived so have been put to good use.
    This is the 3rd time I have been asked to review them!

34. CarrollStiltner says:

I was replacing a pair of joules boots that only lasted a year and my sister recommended these. They are very comfortable from first wear. They keep your feet warm unlike traditional wellies. I was concerned that they would be too tight as my calves are 17″ but they fit perfectly. I think calves any larger than mine might be a little uncomfortable. They appear to be well made and sturdy, good grips on the sole and a little grip at the back of the heel to help pull them off. The boots are not too heavy so perfect for walking. Would highly recommend.

35. LynnMedworth says:

Had these wellies before so really pleased yet again with them. Very resistant and comfy to wear. Would highly recommend them

They fit really well. They feel lovely and warm. They have clever little noggins on the heel to help you take them off, and I love the colour.

Brilliantly comfortable for long dog walks. Best welly boots I’ve ever owned and wish I’d had a pair years ago.

My boots are relatively new so I can’t comment on long term durability but they are well made, extremely comfortable, with excellent grip in slippery mud. I walked about five miles through mud and flood the first time I wore them. They are completely waterproof, relatively lightweight, a great addition to my outdoor dog-walking attire.

Very comfortable and warm. A good fit. Extremely good value for money. 1st time I wore them I had to cross a river so I can confirm that they are waterproof. I have been looking for something to replace my old boots which cost twice as much as these 3 years ago and are now leaking. Very pleased with this purchase.

41. Sarah McDermott says:

42. Clarence2959 says:

Best prices neoprene lined boot. Good fit. But the seam joining the leg to the the foot split after a month. Sealed with superglue and waterproof again.

43. maleenhancementpillsp59 says:

Was researching wellies for while. Kept coming back to these & so glad I did. Wore 1st time on a 3 mile beach walk. So light & comfy felt like I was walking on air. Wore extra pair of thick socks & size was perfect. I’m an 8 & ordered an 8. So glad I chose these!