Vida Designs Pine Chest of Drawers, 5 Drawer With Metal Handles & Runners, Unique Anti-Bowing Drawer Support, Riano Bedroom Furniture

1 Drawer Bedside Chest 2 Drawer Bedside Chest 3 Drawer Bedside Chest 4 Drawer Chest 5 Drawer Chest B079NLGCSH
Height (cm) 47 47 56 72 90 170
Width (cm) 40 40 40 75 75 75
Depth (cm) 36 36 36 36 36 47
Weight (kg) 8.7 10.3 11.7 22.9 26.1 42.3
Flatpacked

Dimensions: 36 x 75 x 90 cm; 27.6 Kilograms
Brand: Vida Designs
Model: 333443
Colour: Pine
Colour: Pine

Arrived later than expected and some slight damage to the wood but I decided to go ahead and build. The instructions are very easy to follow. Once built it’s very sturdy.

Good for price

Package arrived damage d but with the excellent packing inside no damage was on the product, diagrams a bit sketchy but easy enough to work out, that’s why we bought 2 of the same

3. CorineL65wntj says:

a very nice piece of furniture, for a bedroom. the assemble was a nightmare at first but once you figured it out it was not so bad. (if you can afford the assemble cost do it) but have patience and space, its for sure a 2 man job, but the results just perfect! excellent quality and finish!

a beautiful piece for any bedroom

5. AudreaJnbb says:

All pieces present apart from screw coverings to finish properly!
    Followed instructions but slipped up putting runners on! Forgot to calculate how I viewed cabinet and put L&R runners on the right side.However once sorted it is a great looking chest of drawers for the money.Drawers are not particularly deep but ok for underwear,Tshirts etc…..which was what I needed!

6. Chuck Bargeron says:

This was easy to assemble and looks great and fits nicely in my bedroom, & great value for money. I love i

Came on time, packaged well and all parts present and correct. Straightforward to assemble, easy to follow instructions. Usually I have to re-assemble at least one section with self-assembly furniture because of misinterpreting dodgy instructions, but not in this case. BUT, be prepared for it to take a long time, I reckon it took me 3 hours (my electric screwdriver broke so I had to do it all manually). It is not going to win any beauty competitions but the finished product feels sturdy enough and looks fine. Can’t grumble for 65 delivered imo.

These are good for the money they cost but they aren’t great. They were easy to assemble and do the job but the top is just painted chipboard and lacks any veneer so anything spilled on it soaks in to the chipboard. My granddaughter spilt her juice on it and it bubbles the top up and left an orange stain. I had to buy fablon to cover the top.

Not quite sure what people are moaning about in some of the reviews. Units arrived really well packaged. Basic instructions but that’s because everything is labelled so it’s pretty much idiot proof. Yes the drawers are quite shallow but what do you expect for the price?!?! Really good value for money

he product came with a big chip out the bottom side but otherwise it’s lovely