UK Stock of Powder-Free and Latex-Free, Vinyl Disposable Medical and Food Grade Box of 100 Gloves (Clear/White, Large)
SALE PRICE: £12.99
About this item
- ✅ Made using a high-quality PVC material which offers better cost-efficiency than latex and nitrile.
- ✅Medical and Food Grade Quality. Powder-Free and Latex-Free.
- ✅Compliant to: Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC, European Standard EN455: Medical Gloves for Single Use; and Personal Protective Equipment Directive 89/686/EEC.
- ✅Clear/White and ambidextrous. They are excellent for medical purposes, preparation of food, public safety, industrial purposes and more.
- ✅ Smooth texture, soft and durable with superior strength and flexibility.
High Level of Protection
These gloves have high level of protection to ensure that they are safe to use in a number of different conditions:
Premium Quality Gloves
These premium, high-quality gloves are an excellent and cost-effective alternative to latex and nitrile gloves. They are a synthetic glove material made from PVC. Vinyl is less elastic than nitrile and latex, giving it a looser fit and smooth, comfortable feel.
The cuffs of the gloves are beaded offers drip protection for the forearm and increased glove strength. They are also ambidextrous, allowing gloves to put on either hands quickly and you don’t have to split a pair to replace a damaged glove.
These gloves can be used in a variety of different environments, including medical/healthcare settings.
They are also touchscreen compatible, suitable for use with mobile and tablet displays without removing gloves.
|Dimensions:||21 x 11 x 6 cm; 490 Grams|