Vida Designs White Chest of Drawers, 5 Drawer With Metal Handles and Runners, Unique Anti-Bowing Drawer Support, Riano Bedroom Furniture

1 Drawer Bedside Chest 2 Drawer Bedside Chest 3 Drawer Bedside Chest 4 Drawer Chest 5 Drawer Chest 2 Door Wardrobe
Height (cm) 47 47 56 72 90 170
Width (cm) 40 40 40 75 75 75
Depth (cm) 36 36 36 36 36 47
Weight (kg) 8.7 10.3 11.7 22.9 26.1 42.3
Flatpacked

Dimensions: 36 x 75 x 90 cm; 26.1 Kilograms
Brand: Vida Designs
Model: B01LLKJPK8.FR.VC
Colour: White
Colour: White

Very nice looking, works well. A few blisters when setting up, but I’m very happy with it.

2. ConcepcionStans says:

4. RodrigoPYEK says:

Easy to assemble… quite sturdy when put together… like the fact there’s a wooden support on the base of the drawer… looks great… very happy with my purchase

Yes was ok to put together easy to assemble it is sturdy value for money no problem at all

6. AndreasSprouse says:

I really like the look of these drawers, they are a nice size and look elegant in my bedroom.

They aren’t the most sturdy, but you get what you pay for at the end of the day. One of the drawers also gets a bit stuck, in general they are lovely drawers and I would recommend them for a value buy.

7. ConnorJelks says:

Not to bad to assemble everything was numbered. Sturdy and look good in the bedroom. I did buy the matching bedside cabinets. Altogether look great.Good value for the money.

8. VedaTimbery says:

Really good product. Drawers slightly on the small side for storage but a good solid sturdy unit for the little one.

9. Leah Vanderwerp says:

10. Richard says:

11. Mariel8506 says:

12. VanessaMcdougal says:

A very sturdy and well finished product. It comes with extra fittings to support the drawers underneath which is ideal as I have had products simaler to this where the bottoms of the drawers pop out!
    Great value for money in terms of quality and easy enough for one person to assemble.

Clothing items, reasonable easy to assemble,
    Need to treat it with care as a bit more robust would not go amiss.

14. BrunoY33dmy says:

Clothing items, reasonable easy to assemble,
    Need to treat it with care as a bit more robust would not go amiss.

15. pdjones says:

The draws were easy to put together! Read the instructions and you can’t go wrong, it took me a couple of evenings but I’m on my own and well in my seventy’s and only a hand screwdriver!!!

16. Keyan Riddick says:

Bought these and the wardrobe. So easy to assemble and great value for money

I originally thought these were high gloss from the picture but they wasn’t. Little chip on a couple of corners of the wood. I was a little disappointed to start with but once I built them up it wasn’t a problem. Very sturdy will be buying again for my children if still available in the near future.
    Overall very happy. Thankyou

18. LloydSimonson says:

Overall very happy. Thankyou

19. Mac Hulligan says:

Absolutely brilliant. Really sturdy and looks amazing. Took myself and my son just over an hour to put together. I will definitely be buying 2 more sets. Definitely recommend. Brilliant value for money.

20. JulioY68gs says:

Very easy to follow instructions, I didn’t get stuck even once (there’re even spare screws just in case). The handles are made of light alloy instead of plastic and the overall sturdiness and build quality is excellent – given the price tag of course. Would definitely recommend and buy again. Thank you!

Quality isn’t all there but all stuff aside it perfectly fitted in my room and does look really nice. Took me about 2 hours to assemble it together with me taking breaks and coming back to it, all together it isn’t that heavy to carry upstairs and I would recommend if you don’t want to spend a hundreds of pounds on a chester drawers that does exactly the same thing.

My grandson put this together for me in under an hour. It’s is sturdy, lovely looking and does the job.

The product and all necessary parts arrived very quickly but unfortunately an instruction manual was not included in the package. Is there any way this could be provided? A digital file or a manual of any kind would be appreciated.

24. geektyrant says:

25. PearlGladney says:

Very easy to assemble and very sturdy piece of furniture. Am really happy with this purchase.

Fantastic produc

Lovely drawers,easy to assemble and very sturdy. Good value for money as well.

27. LizaBoyles says:

I’m left with 20 less screws than I should have , and no way of contacting the selle

28. Michileen Martin says:

Arrived later than expected and some slight damage to the wood but I decided to go ahead and build. The instructions are very easy to follow. Once built it’s very sturdy.

Good for price

29. HectorVillanuev says:

a very nice piece of furniture, for a bedroom. the assemble was a nightmare at first but once you figured it out it was not so bad. (if you can afford the assemble cost do it) but have patience and space, its for sure a 2 man job, but the results just perfect! excellent quality and finish!

a beautiful piece for any bedroom

This was easy to assemble and looks great and fits nicely in my bedroom, & great value for money. I love i