We used this bracket to mount a 40 inch TV to a wall with wood battens.

It was very easy to assemble and they include plenty of fixings to attach larger TV’s with extenders on the VESA mount.
    We didn’t need these and it was nice to see different length screws included for different TV mounting points.

Mounting to the wall was easy and straight forward. It was great they include a mini spirit level to align things up.

The bracket includes plastic covers to make the arm look less utilitarian.

It is very sturdy and well designed. We had to nip up the bolts for the rotational and tilt movements but a spanner is included for this which is great.

When mounted there is no slop or play in the movement.
    You can swivel on the two arm system with a nice smooth motion.

Overall for the price a great item and would not hesitate to purchase again!

2. LavernXbdmlze says:

Prologue: And it came pass that two wall brackets were delivered to an Amazon collection point and someone opened the collection point door, pulled out the box, and nearly dropped them on their foot.
    Make no mistake these are heavy, having said that they are robust.

They are very versatile, give good adjustments and include bits for every possible installation. Having said that, you may need to buy additional wall fasteners.

They are are easy to install, all the bits you need are in the box, including a spirit level. But do a good recce on the point you want install the bracket and make sure you follow the instructions.

They are heavy.

Purchased this TV bracket due to a recommendation from a friend. I’m a bit of a novice when it’s comes to fixing heavy things on to plasterboard walls but thought I’d have to learn at some point. Fortunately I knew the exact position of the timber studs so I fixed the bracket directly on to them. It feels completely solid as the fixing screws supplied are large.

One gripe I did have, although not really the fault of the bracket, is that the TV didn’t quite fit on to the plate that you then slot into the bracket. This is because my TV is wider at the bottom and then fully extended position of the plate clashed with the larger bottom. I didn’t manage to fix the plate on and despite being a bit wonky it feels solid. The TV will fall off the bracket before the bracket falls of the wall put it that way!

I haven’t really tried extending it fully open and wouldn’t really feel comfortable doing that as the use that I have is close to the wall and I have no need to move it. So can’t really comment on it in that regard.

In summary I’m pretty pleased with it overall, it’s sturdy and does the job. I’d just check the back of my TV in future as any bits sticking out can affect how easy it is to fix the TV on to the plate.

4. Beverlys Secret says:

Used this to mount a 42″ in the corner of a room. Construction of mount seems very good and generally has a weighty feel to it. Good range of screws and spacers provided to ensure mount is correctly attached to TV, I did not have to use the additional arms which I suppose are for larger TVs.

Strangely the provided spanner doesn’t actually fit the mounting bolts for the wall but only a single pair of screws which secured the mount to the mounts arm, these can be adjusted with a screwdriver so a bit pointless!

Overall very pleased for the price, even comes with a HDMI lead which some people charge 20+ for! (I understand it may not be a good quality one)

5. Rizwan Virk says:

Purchased 2 of these one for a 55 inch Sony bravia and one for a 43 inch lg , very straight forward to put up plenty of fixings that come with it the Sony and lg both were different screw sizes but they were available in the boxed contents so no drama fixing the mounts on , very secure and the movement on this bracket is fantastic highly recommended

Excelle

Very good value, seems to have a wide range of fitments and will take a heavy TV.
    I used it on a 43 inch flat screen and it fitted perfect.
    It’s not simple to fit but no harder than expected, anyone should be capable of fitting it, it could be a bit unsightly for some who want it in the centre of the wall in the lounge and on view, mine’s in the garage so I wasn’t too bothered about looks although when flat it’s hardly visible.
    There’s a good range of motion that enables me to position it virtually anywhere through 180 degrees to watch the TV and to fold it flat in three different positions, if needed, when not in use.

7. Nicolas Towner says:

I used it on a 43 inch flat screen and it fitted perfect.

Firstly I rarely leave reviews, especially this positive, but this bracket is great! The range of motion and quality of the joints is perfect… even the fixings supplied are just the job and I never use screws and plugs supplied with anything as they are generally cheap rubbish, but not these… I am really impressed and fail to see what any tv bracket (some more than 5 times the price) could do better…

I purchased two of these to hang 2 x 42″ TVs in my daughters bedrooms, one was Samsung and the other LG.,, both were really simple and just attached on the main bracket without needing the extension plates, which all seemed great quality too…

10. Cat says:

WOW! Unsurpassed packaging, quality bracket and fixings, worthy of England manufacture the way it used to be. Absolutely Top Notch and a weighty item up to holding serious TV sizes – buy one now; do not hesitate…This is the best single arm bracket ever……….:) GR8 if you also have real tools to drill holes – I used mains Bosch SDS drill – as plugs and 80mm long bolt screws are designed to hold your prized TV up when fixed in place. ……………….. ‘ That said, I fixed t to a 500 thick individual stone built farmhouse wall….. UPDATE..NEW YEARS DAY 2022….So good I have just bought another one for a further TV….Happy Days…

11. [email protected] Annette Anderson says:

As others have said, this is a well constructed tv/panel mount and represents excellent value for money.

Do check where your where and how your cables will be going into the TV though…

If you are using older style cables (phono plugs, scart etc) *and* the sockets for these on your TV are placed in the area between the vesa screwholes, you will unlikely be able to use this product.

If, like most, you are using HDMI cables then you shouldn’t have an issue. Even if your HDMI sockets are in the area between the vesa screwholes, as long as the sockets are pointing downwards, you should be okay.

12. ReneEdmundlaTou says:

Very good product at a very reasonable price. Provides firm, safe support for our 55 inch TV with easy adjustment over the full range of positions shown in the Amazon product images. Good provision for cables. Straightforward to install; nice instruction leaflet with clear diagrams and plenty of technical data including the VESA mounting arangement fully explained – all written in proper English. Well done designers, manufacturer and everyone in the supply chain!

This is my first experience of TV Brackets on walls & I am mightily impressed with this one! I managed to install it on my own, NOT EASY but possible! My 4 Stars on ease of installation is a warning that you need a GOOD DRILL! The Holes MUST BE DEEP! I was cringing a bit using my museum piece drill but it managed eventually. I am VERY Impressed with the sturdiness of the bracket!

his was easy to install, although it wasn’t clear as to which way to attach the backplate to the television itself, once I worked that out it was simple, the range of movement is fantastic, and gives you as many ways that you could possibly want, it can be a bit stiff when first used but it has to quite stiff to keep it in the position required, all in all, it about as good as it gets for a tilt and turn wall bracket.

15. CindiRosado says:

I now have 2 of these in my house, the first I’ve had for 5 years and is so good I purchased another for the bedroom. I was surprised with everything you get in the box, almost felt like I hadn’t been charged enough. Easy to install, looks slim and slick and is very sturdy (holding up a very heavy 50″ TV). Don’t buy any other, don’t compromise with safety and quality, buy this one.

16. Dyllan Furness says:

Seems sturdy although not has good as the one which was replaced but does what it’s meant for. It keeps my new 55inch on the wall. Just a pity I had to drill more holes in my wall to put it up. Moreover, check that everything is in the box there were missing washes so had to get mor washes. But it does the job and for the price I do recommend it. Not a bad item.

Seems sturdy

Recently given a 22 inch digital tv, I decided to use it in the kitchen, mounted on a large wall, so i ordered this bracket through Amazon Prime. Duly arrived the next day. The item was well boxed, everything that was needed was included, including a spirit level to ensure correct alignment. Used the mounting plate as a template to mark the holes to be drilled, drilled the wall, installed the VERY substantial wall plugs and used the provided, equally substantial screws to mount the bracket to the wall. Please note, the manufacturers supplied plugs and bolts need a 10mm dia. hole, 85mm BELOW the level of the plaster on brick walls, they are that substantial, but do make the installation rock solid!! When i came to attach tj=he mounting plate to the tv, I hit a problem. The tv has a built in cd/dvd drive which meant i needed to use spacers (provided), but the screws for the VESA location were not long enough. I contacted Invision, the bracket manufacturers for their advice. They checked for details of my tv, but could only come up with a generic picture of the back which did not include the dvd drive, and asked if I could email a photo of the back of my tv. which i did, and the next day, a bag of extra spacers and screws of an extra length came through my letterbox. The installation is now complete, and as I said, absolutely rock solid. Congratulations to Invision, a British company making a quality product, and giving EXCELLENT customer service……thank you Anne and Rebecca, you’re both brilliant.
    Roy