Morphy Richards Supervac Sleek Power+ Cordless Vacuum Cleaner 731007 Red / Black Cordless Cleane

Dimensions: 48 x 19 x 23 cm; 2.08 Kilograms
Brand: Morphy Richards
Model: 731007
Colour: Red/Black
Colour: Red/Black

1. CletaN45udkzdi says:

Lightweight. Easy to use. Great suction. Comes with great attachments. Battery power lasts quite long time. Great produc

Brilliant lightweight hoover. Suction is great and the battery is long lasting. Easy to empty and clean the filter. Highly recommend.

3. AnnetteIzzo says:

Squeaky and connections aren’t that tight so it wobbles a little but works well otherwise. Good auction and easy to empty and clean. Torch is handy

4. MHC says:

Honestly you don’t need the ever so over rated Dyson, had one beofore this one and was a huge disappointment. This one is an amazing little vacuum cleaner. Does the job nicley and holds the charge for a long time. Love it.

5. AlysaHammonds says:

Excellent, works as expected and light to use.
    Suction power is slightly low but otherwise it’s great.

I like it best of all because it is cordless.

7. ClaudetteOCGC says:

We have quite a small flat, so it’s perfect for our needs (2 bed). I feel if you were in a large house, this hoover possibly isnt for you.
    It works great on hard floors and carpet. The one thing I’d say is it doesn’t pick up anything larger than a crumb, but that doesn’t really bother me as we usually sweep before we hoover.
    I’d definitely repurchase. At this price, it’s a bargain.

Very lightweight, lost suction after a year of use however Cleaneing thoroughly multiply times over its life definitely helped. Unfortunately after 18months of having this vac it is now time to say goodbuy as the cheap build of the product has caused the plastic to weaken and snap

9. Nicola Fumo says:

Good: It fell downstairs and did not open and spew dust out. base detached from stick permanently but wires intact and back together with parcel tape it still works amazingly.

Bad: dropped a whole carton of gravy granules onto kitchen floor, it picked them up fine, then when I turned it off as I was putting it away it dropped them all out again onto the carpet grrrr…

Love the hoover but find it hard to change fittings, very stiff. Filter really easy to clea

11. RustyHeinrich says:

That I don’t have to plug it in and therefore no trailing flex

12. R. Dallon Adams says:

Great for the price
    Suction great on full power and ok on low power
    After my much loved ‘Henry’ this is extremely lightweight… I can now do the whole house in 1 go unlike previous 1 room at a time (due to back problems )
    Only downside… hair wrap around the brush!

13. Johnie23Qmamp says:

Great to use on a day to day basis. Much better suction than some bigger brands.

I have read mixed reviews on this product. For me my house is small and it’s exactly what I need for it. Its fab to use im very happy with i

15. ArnulfoWicks says:

Does exactly as described. Easy assembly and good suction power. Ideal for use on stairs

Now we have this vac we can’t stop using it it’s lightweight but effective a very good buy

17. Shitalesh Kannaujiya says:

Great as it’s cordless easy to use not heavy but also not the lightest on the market well buil

Lightweight,, hood suction power and used it to Hoover the car too

Excellent hoover, better suction than a previous product. Compact and easy to use

very easy to use and easy to vacuum the stairs very please quick to charge and good suctio

21. JeroldNPHT says:

Great product- very easy to use – love the fact it is cordless.

22. Caroline says:

My house cleaning will never be the same again, in a good way.
    It was packaged excellent.
    All parts with it.doesn’t take long to charge.
    So light and easy to use.
    All parts are included,
    Even the charger.
    I got it at a bargain.
    Thankyou so so much xx

23. RenateLanham says:

This item is great value and does a great job

24. L3vi says:

This is the best hoover I have had to date. It is so easy to use, feels light to hold, I am actually enjoying hoovering for the first time ever….

This is a decent hoover I have carpets right through and it works really well,its a little less on my rug but it still works really well on it just have to go over it a but extra

26. Lindsay says:

My mother in law loves it very light & a really good suction but can’t comment on stairs as she lives in a flat
    Highly recommend