Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel – Wheel and 2 pedal set – compatible with Xbox

Dimensions: 39.37 x 34.04 x 32.77 cm; 4.31 Kilograms
Model: 4460105
Origin: China

1. Alex Sword says:

I found the clamping system worked well. Using the wheel very smooth and comfortable to hold. There is a couple of millimetres of movement on the wheel where you’re in game steering does nothing. Ideal for slow pace driving. Racing a bit more difficult. All in all I like it. Does what it’s supposed to do.

2. KindraNaylor says:

Great wheel plugged it in and all working.

Ours had a slight fault, reported to Amazon and they sent a replacement out to arrive the next day and arranged to have the old one sent back.

Can’t fault the customer service. Fantastic

3. AlphonsFvs says:

Brilliant, obviously it doesn’t have force feedback but for the price it’s well worth it. I have invested in a better wheel however this will make for a brilliant backup wheel.

This has dramatically improved the experience my two sons have on driving games. Good purchase so far.

6. Denny Arar says:

The Thrustmaster 458 Spider is a good wheel for its price. The wheel is easy to setup and use. It works well on games like Forza & F1. So far, i have encountered no major problems with the wheel. It is enjoyable to use but the lack of force feedback is annoying. The wheel itself is nice to hold with a 240 degrees turning radius. The pedals lack a clutch pedal and feels like it is made out of cheap plastic. Overall, if you are trying to have an enjoyable time on a game like forza, this wheel is definitely a good entry class wheel. But if you want to take sim racing seriously, I recommend saving up for the Logitech G920 or G29.