14.1″ Full HD Windows 10 Laptop – 4GB RAM, T90B+ Pro Model Lapbook, Intel 64-bit USB 3.0, 5GHz WIFI (Dual-Band WIFI) 2x WIFI speeds, Supports 256GB tf-card and 1TB HDD (64GB)

Fusion5 14.1″ FULL HD IPS T90B+ PRO 64GB Laptop

windows 10 fusion 5, fusion 5 laptop, fusion 5, fusion 5 computer,

Fusion5 is a leading independent brand selling tablet PCs since 2010. Fusion5 has served more than a million customers across the globe.

Fusion5GREAT VALUE, GREAT DESIGN. GREAT EXPERIENCE.

Fusion5 is a leading independent brand selling Laptops/Lapbooks/Notebook/tablet PCs since 2010.

Fusion5 T90B+ Pro Windows Laptop is an ideal computer for your daily needs. It is backed with a WIFI 802.11ac (5 GHz) which makes downloads/uploads at least 2x faster and it is backed with an HDD slot (not all HDDs compatible, please check with Fusion5 for compatible HDDs readily available in the market) which can take up to 1TB HDD.

VIEWING EXPERIENCE – This laptop comes with a 14.1″ 1920*1080 Full HD IPS display allows you to take advantage of its high resolution by enjoying your favourite games and apps from the Windows Store. Get ready for an ultimate portable Windows notebook laptop experience.

ULTRALIGHT & BRILLIANTLY DURABLE– Your new laptop is so light and easy to carry around weighing just 1249 grams.

SUPER FAST PROCESSOR – Launch your games and programs faster than ever before and with NO lag!

14.1″ Windows 10 Quad Core Netbook – Intel Atom Cherrytrail z8350 -GPU Processor: Intel HD Graphic(Gen8) -Display: 1920 * 1080 -TP: No touch function -DDR: 4G DDRIII RAM -Camera: Front Memory Card: SD scard up to 256GB -HDMI: support,mini HDMI -Camera: Front single camera, HDD slot x1, WIFI 802.11ac (5 GHz), Input AC 100-240V 50-60Hz Battery: 10000mAh 37Wh

Product Details:

CPU Intel Quadcore AtomTM x5-Z8350
GPU Processor Intel HD Graphic(Gen8)
External Storage Accepts up to 256gb tf-card (not included)
RAM/Memory 4GB DDR3
Storage 64GB
Camera Dual Camera (2MP and 5MP)
WIFI Dual Band WIFI 802.11 ac
Operating system Windows 10 S Home
Sensor G-sensor
Port Micro HDMI
Screen Full HD IPS Screen
Bluetooth 4.0
windows 10 fusion 5 fusion 5 laptop fusion 5 fusion 5 computer windows lapbook 10 windows 10 fusion 5 fusion 5 laptop fusion 5 fusion 5 computer windows lapbook 10 slim laptop, light weight laptop slim laptop, light weight laptop slim laptop, light weight laptop
Screen size 14.1″ 14.1″ 14.1″ 11.6″ 15.6″
RAM (Memory) 4GB DDR3 4GB DDR4 4GB DDR4 4GB DDR4 4GB DDR4
Webcam 2MP 2MP 2MP 2MP 2MP
Storage 64GB 64 GB 64GB 128Gb 128Gb
Operating System Windows 10 S Home Windows 10 Professional Windows 10 Professional Windows 10 Professional Windows 10 Professional
CPU z8350 n3350 n3350 n4020 n3350
CPU Type Intel Atom Intel Celeron Intel Apollo Lake Intel Apollo Lake Intel Apollo Lake
Charging Standard Standard FusionCharge Apt Charging Standard Standard
Size Standard Standard Slim and Lightweight Slim and Lightweight Lightweight

Why a Fusion5 Product?

Fusion5 is a multi-award-winning brand focused on selling top-quality laptop & tablet PCs since 2010 which means we know what it takes to provide you with a fast, reliable, and versatile tech that supports your everyday life, your travels, and everything in between. Fusion5 brand has served more than a million customers across the globe.

Dimensions: 34.6 x 23.9 x 5.7 cm; 1.25 Kilograms
Brand: Fusion5
Model: T90B+PRO
Manufacture: Fusion5

1. Adam Poltrack says:

As a staunch supporter of Buy British I’m over the moon at finding a UK made laptop with all the functions and capabilities I want.
    A full HD 14.1 Windows 10 laptop at an amazing 200!
    Charged for seven hours as instructed before first switch on, Connected to wi-fi, updated windows, installed Google browser and inserted 64gb card from my now defunct old laptop to access my photos and documents I need and we’re off.
    Can’t believe this little beauty is replacing a slightly smaller screened laptop that cost almost twice as much.
    Registered for warranty online during Bank Holiday weekend and got email confirmation next working day.
    Slim, light, fast, great screen and well engineered from a UK company that pushes a the right buttons

A full HD 14.1 Windows 10 laptop at an amazing 200!

Looks good from getting out of the box. Very easy to set up. Seconds to load the Internet and Windows. So much easier than the HP model I have. Keyboard is one of the best I have used. At a writer, that is the most important part of any computer to me. The keys sound just right and haven’t yet missed a letter, let alone a word. Any cons? Maybe another USB port to add to the two fitted would have been good. But, no, it is what I need to write every day. Very light as well. Highly recommended.

4. Alex Avard says:

When you are paying 200 or less for a full Windows laptop, it’s never going to match the performance of one 2 or 3 times the price. So what you get with this product is impressive.

I have been using it for over a month now. I have had no crashes at all, the battery can easily manage a day for the usual email, word processing etc with some Netflix thrown in, and video calls are clear and smooth. I have also played some older 3D games on it (e.g. Counter Strike:Source) with no issues. I suspect more modern 3D games will struggle.

It is solidly built. No touchscreen, but the 2nd USB port means you don’t have to unplug your mouse to use a USB stick, and the touchpad is far better than other laptops/tablets of a similar price. The extra hard disk slot is also a nice touch, and you might need to consider using it, as you only get 64GB out the box.

My only real gripe, which maybe should be a bit better even at this price is the speaker quality. Using the headphone jack is fine, but playing music or movies through the speakers, I often need to set the volume at 80-90%, compared to 20-30% on other devices. You can hear it but don’t expect to use it as a sound system for a house party.

Overall, if this is your price range, you probably aren’t expecting to do anything too intensive, so you can’t really go wrong if you choose this laptop.

I bought this laptop as a replacement for my old windows 7. First consideration was price and this laptop came out with flying colours. It is very light and compact with a good sized screen. I found it difficult to use at first because screen kept jumping about with the text getting smaller. However, I bought a mouse and that solved the problem. I’m still getting used to documents, pictures etc. But I’m not that computer literate! The one thing that I can’t work out is the camera is forward facing and I cannot get it to turn around to face out. All in all, the laptop is a good all rounder, good battery life. it fulfils all my needs. I’m pleased with it and glad I bought i

8. MinniePamphlett says:

(1 yr Update below)The laptop, is sleek and light, I love its looks. I had a technical issue with the wifi, that left me thinking I will have to return the computer. Got in touch with Amazon tech help, the assistant was great, he sent me a direct link to the manufacturers, saying if the matter wasn’t resolved by Monday ( I received it on Friday) then I could return the laptop if I wanted. I really lov3 th3 gadget and did not want to return it until I had tried everything to make it work.
    Monday morning I had an email from the manufacturers with an apology and a link to download the right drivers. The matter is now resolved.
    It would, without a doubt, have been fantastic if the laptop had work right away, but the after sales support was brilliant.
    It will be 1yr this October, and the laptop has stopped working. The trouble shooter says device drivers missing, the camera does not work and the microphone echoes and i can hear my own voice through my head set, abd now it cant connect to the wifi….again.

13. Chris Chin says:

Bought this laptop mainly because it had a port for a HDMI lead which I wanted as I wanted to plug it into a TV to watch I follow football on TV. It works perfectly for this and. Lot of laptops don’t have a HDMI port. Got it working after charging it up without any problems,simple process. Not had any problems getting a signal from my router unlike some people and my broadband signal isn’t great.It works fine for Internet surfing and e mail. Don’t do gaming or anything that requires a large memory so it’s fine for me.

The one problem with this laptop as others have mentioned is the sound quality, it really is very poor. I tried playing a you tube music video on it and the sound would not go very loud and was tinny like a cheap radio. If you want good sound don’t buy this laptop. Other than the sound it’s good for the price and I have no other problems with it.

Purchased this laptop for my wife who wanted something to replace another make which went pear shaped! She didn’t need anything too powerful and using ‘the cloud’ would mean the storage would not be an issue either.

The case is a great silver colour and for the price is a very effective Laptop. The case is strong, yet light and it will stand up to household use pretty well, I think.. The specs give at purchase are all there – and more – and the operation is smooth.

For the price, the 14.1″ HD screen is very clear indeed, and the keyboard is easy to use with touch activation. There are only two USB ports, but heyho, what more do you expect for the price!

Overall a very effective and easy laptop – Lives up to ‘Amazon Choice’ recommendation.

17. GlobalData Consumer says:

18. FatimaZzrii says:

Bought primarily to use for recording electric guitar and bass, using the Presonus One 3 Prime software through a DUI.

So far it’s working well for this and the option to add extra memory means that there’s plenty of space available for all the software and recordings, with no noticeable lagging in performance.
    The screen definition is excellent, making long sessions easy on the eyes.

I haven’t used it for gaming, so can’t comment on that, but browsing, word processing, image editing etc are quick and easy.

I’ve got this laptop for my 12 years old daughter’s birthday present. She wanted a laptop for gaming as she’s a big fun of Roblox and Minecraft. When I did online research for a laptop for gaming, all laptops recommended in Tech sites were not affordable for us, but I’ve found this product in Amazon. After reading all good reviews, I’ve decided to go for this one, and so far it hasn’t disappointed her! Considering what we’ve paid for, this is a bargain! It has got a big screen and perfectly functioned OK, and she’s enjoying her games downloaded! Only one negative is apparently it occasionally becomes laggy but it doesn’t bother her so much. Overall we are happy with this product and this is a great budgeted laptop.

21. EdisonRittenhou says:

The screen definition is excellent, making long sessions easy on the eyes.

The screen definition is excellent, making long sessions easy on the eyes.

24. ElsaRector says:

25. LaurieMein says:

What a fantastic computer. I brought this for my daughter to use for school homework.
    She is getting on very well indeed. I set it all up for her and it was that easy she could have done it herself.
    It works extreamly fast and the screen is very clear.
    No problems as yet so very pleased.

The Fusion Laptop is mid range and cost effective. I found the laptop brilliant for what I needed. Emailing, downloading information, and work related Windows features. It’s easy to use, it’s memory is a good size and speed very good. It’s a excellent laptop that should be priced much higher for its capability. After purchase fusion send a guaranteed free gift of your choice. Having this laptop will be the best decision you’ve made in a while.

27. LloydDenson says:

This system is not a gamer its a worker.
    This is a really good general office / net browser system it really is not made to play games but it runs multi apps no problem.
    I have had it re-encoding a media file whilst running office 2019 publisher and referencing the net without any lag or slowing its a budget system that does not seem to know i

28. MZYUseegou says:

Functions perfectly well as my business laptop and is an excellent ,low cost , device.
    Thin & lIght and easy to transport on the move. Looks very good with a nice sharp screen.
    Storage, as supplied is limited but add-on storage by SD card or HDD drive is no problem.
    Delivery was efficient and customer service excellent. I would buy again.

29. roviedear says:

Delivery was efficient and customer service excellent. I would buy again.

Delivery was efficient and customer service excellent. I would buy again.

I bought this laptop to predominantly use it for my studies and watching movies and TV series etc. It has been perfect so far for what I need it for. The screen quality is great and I noticed a massive difference between this and my previous computer.

Only negatives I have found so far are the battery not being too good when not plugged in and sometimes typing can be a little frustrating when I knock other keys, but that may just be me 🙂

All in all, happy with the purchase. Definitely recommended if you are on a budget! 🙂

33. Justin Pot says:

34. RunningAtom says:

It’s only day 2 so still getting used to it. So far. I like the screen size, the upload speeds. It is light and has little feet to slightly lift it off my laptop tray. I got a little confused as the Fushion sign was upside down so it took me a while to get it open! Other reviews have said about the charger not working. Mine was fine. I don’t like the fact that it dosent have a keypad on the right but I’m guessing this is what makes it lighter so I can always add a separate keyboard later if this is an issue. It struggled to stay connected to the internet so I re-booted it and it was fine. I would like longer on the Microsoft Office trial (it gave me 7 days). Overall I like it, at 249.99 a good buy.

35. Maria says:

Quick delivery in a box that didn’t contain excessive packing. Booted up immediately but then required a few windows updates. These didn’t take to long or take up too much room on the 128Gb version. The remaining memory should be fine for loading on office 365 for editing but storing most documents on the web. Quite impressed by the full HD screen considering the low cost of the laptop, no problems linking to a bluetooth mouse and,for a laptop that will sit on a desk and not travel, I’m sure the build quality will hold up okay. Will update this after Christmas once the laptop has been in use a while.

39. Beatris17E says:

Brought this laptop as a working tool. As an author I simple need to write and carry out research on the internet. In both these applications it does the job well. Compared with other laptops I have had over the last fifteen years or so it performs speedily enough. It has a great battery life for my work – over six hours of use last time I measured. It should not be seen as a top of the range machine but it is well suited for everyday use. I have had the laptop for three months now without any mishaps. Definitely value for money.

Having issues with old laptop so looked into getting a new one. Ordered this from Amazon and when arrived was very impressed with the layout and size of the screen. Also the size of the laptop. I was looking at getting an ipad or similar but, this is just right and fits the bill as powerful laptop and convenient size to carry around. Was that impressed bought another one two days later.

44. EmanuelJobe says:

At first I was sceptical about the quality of this laptop at such low cost but having now owned it for a couple of months and used it daily I am totally pleased with my Purchase. The laptop is super lightweight, as is the supplied mains adapter (which usually adds .5 Kilo to the carry weight ) screen quality is good , keyboard feel is good and the performance is fully up to scratch, although I may look to add more RAM in the future. If you are looking for a good laptop at a budget price then this is the model for you.

46. ElvinGayaeovzhn says:

Nice little laptop – Reasonably fast boot up and reasonable quality. If the unit is left on stand-by for any length of time, the battery is quickly depleted which is quite annoying as if it is not to be needed for a while but require fast boot up, the battery is flat and has to be plugged in. This unfortunately make it a little unreliable. Overall, a good machine for the price.