Apexcam 4K Action Camera 20MP 40M Waterproof Sports Camera for Vlog With Ultra HD 170°Wide-Angle 2.4G Remote Control 2 Rechargeable Batteries 2.0'' LCD Screen and Accessories Ki

Apexcam
Multi-function
Waterproof
WIFI connection
Time lapse
M80 AIR M80 PRO M90 PRO X60 PRO
Highest Resolution 4K/30FPS 4K/30FPS 4K/30FPS 4K/60FPS
Maximum Pixels 20MP 20MP 20MP 20MP
EIS
Screen 2.0 LCD 2.0 LCD 2.0 LCD 2.0 IPS
SD Card Support Class 10 or U-1 SD Card up to 64GB Class 10 or U-1 SD Card up to 64GB Class 10 or U-1 SD Card up to 64GB Class 10 or U-1 or U-III SD Card up to 128GB
External Microphone
Selfie Stick
Lens Distortion Correction
FOV 170° 170° 170° Wide-Medium-Narrow
Batteries 2*1050mAh 2*1200mAh 2*1200mAh 2*1350mAh

Dimensions: 18.59 x 13.59 x 8.61 cm; 432 Grams
Model: M80 Air
Batteries Included: 2 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
Manufacture: UK-M80 Air
Origin: China

I brought this as a Christmas gift for my daughters boyfriend. They were both travelling to Thailand for two months, they have been there a month now and have used this all the time. The video footage is brilliant they said. It’s so easy to use, it’s great underwater too. I can’t wait to see the videos upon their return in March.

2. JmSelector says:

I got this camera for scuba diving and I have had a few in the past that I’ve broken so didn’t want to spend too much this time ! Great little product good pictures and video excellent value

5. Jesse Hollington says:

9. PreciouLlamas says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersI bought this camera because I wanted one that is fairly simple to use and could be adapted for wearing so that I could video my dog when we are out walking, for training purposes. A big plus is that the camera comes with a proper printed instruction manual in my language, which meant I could quickly work out what the buttons are for, how the settings menus work, the different options for video resolution and frame rate and how to transfer video files to my laptop. This meant it was easy to set up and I was soon able to capture videos and photos. Another big plus is that it comes with 2 batteries, which can be charged in an external double charging dock using the supplied USB cable. It is also possible to charge a battery whilst it is inserted in the camera. The camera comes in a good case and with a very good range of accessories, including an effective waterproof case. The kit does not come with a micro SD card, and you need a 64 GB class 10 card. Battery life is OK, but I can’t comment fully as the batteries haven’t been through many charging cycles and are not yet operating at full capacity – at the moment I’m getting about 80 minutes recording 4K resolution, 30 frames per second video. Quality of the videos is very good, particularly when recorded at 4K – no skipping or jumping. Audio is only OK when the camera is not in its waterproof case. Finally, as others have reported the time and date stamp function does tend to reset itself to factory settings if the battery is out of the camera for more than a minute or 2 – annoying, but its not hard to adjust the settings. Overall, I think it’s pretty good value for money.