Blueair Blue Pure 411 Air Purifier with Combination Filter for Rooms Up To 15 m² HEPASilent Technology Removes Pollen, Dust, Mould, Bacteria, Viruses Activated Carbon Reduces VOCs, Odours

1. 3210

Designed for small rooms

Filters the air at a rate of approx. 5x an hour (or about every 12 minutes) in a 15m² room to effectively lower particle levels in your nursery, guest bedroom or home office. ​

2. 411

Performance you can trust

Independently evaluated for performance by the AHAM Verifide Program for room air cleaners with a Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) of 180 m³/h smoke, 200 m³/h pollen, and 200 m³/h dust in 15m² rooms.​

1. 411

Washable fabric pre-filter​

The fabric pre-filter offers the first layer of protection, catching larger particles from the air.

2. 411

Remove 99.97% of airborne particles

Electrostatic filtration works with the particle filter to remove 99.97% of airborne particles down to 0.1 microns

3. 411

Charged particles stick to filter media

The particle filter captures airborne germs and allergens like pollen, dust, pet dander, and more.

4. 411

Activated carbon layer removes light odours

A layer of activated carbon traps light household odours from pets, cooking, and smoking.​

1. 411

Change colour in seconds

Match to your space with multiple fabric pre-filter colours. Pre-filter in Diva Blue comes standard, other colours Dark Shadow and Saffron Red sold separately.​

2. 411
  1. 411

One-button Control

Forget about adjusting settings and knobs – a single button controls it all and lets you know when it’s time to replace the filter. The built-in warning system glows red when it’s time for a change.​

2. 411

Simple to Place

Unlike some air purifiers with strict rules for placement, Blue models use a 360-degree air intake, meaning you can place it almost anywhere in the room without compromising performance.​

411

Compare the Blue family air purifiers

411

Air changes per hour
5 5 5 5
Air quality Indicator
Auto mode
Integrated cable tidy
Sound level
17 – 46 dB(A) 18 – 48 dB(A) 31 – 56 dB(A)
Energy consumption
1.5 – 10 W 2 – 10 W 30 – 61 W
Dimensions (H x W x D)
424x203x203mm (16.7x8x8 in) 425x200x200mm(16.7×7.9×7.9in) 516x330x330 mm (20.3x13x13in)
Product weight
2 kg (3 lbs) 1.7 kg (3.75 lbs) 7 kg (15.4 lb)

Weight: 1.5 Kilograms
Dimensions: 20 x 20 x 42.5 cm; 1.5 Kilograms
Model: 102938

Really helps my asthma. When changing outside fabric filter I can see how much dust etc it has pulled out of the air by how grubby the inner filter is. Glad I bought it.

2. ChristalBolling says:

Excellent air purifier but
    First level is useless
    Second one is best
    Last level 3 is very noisy and unbearably loud

3. JeanninColosimo says:

Excellent air purifier but
    First level is useless
    Second one is best
    Last level 3 is very noisy and unbearably loud

4. Gabby Triolo says:

We have a family member studying away from home and have bought one for both places.
    It works very well and is extremely quiet on the lowest of three settings. The impact on air quality is immediate. Great product.

5. LateshaCjs says:

Surpringly powerful. 3 power levels, simply press top to change settings or switch on/off. Almost silent on level 1, with gentle air flow. The video is level 2, revirded right next to machine. Its a powerful air flow. Obviously the noise is less noticeable further away or with other noise such as TV, voices etc. Level 3 is very powerful and a bit louder. But the sound is like ‘white noise’ and we find that we dont notice it after a couple of minutes. You pop the top off to change the inner filters. The blue cover is the outer filter and pulls off to wash. We’re very happy with this machine but have only had it for a few days so can’t comment on longterm use.

Powerful, 3 power levels, 'white noise' sound.

6. HershelVinci says:

Powerful, 3 power levels, 'white noise' sound.

7. JosieEswsgkitog says:

Powerful, 3 power levels, 'white noise' sound.

works great, max level is a lil bit noisy but does the job, if you leave it on low/med during the time you are in your room and max setting while u are away it does clear up the room

9. Kirsty Wilcox says:

10. James Vlahos says:

11. JettHkoipuajewm says:

Collects so much dust and it’s reduced the asthma problem my son has been having by a lot. Keep it on day and night. At night time on the lowest level you won’t even be able to hear it. Would definitely recommend!!!

I noticed the very next morning after running this thru the night that my allergy sneezing had gone. The air it sends out ‘smells’ clean lol. On it’s lowest setting, I can’t hear it even in the silence of the night. I made the mistake of buying generic (cheap) replacement filters, and they aren’t as good. I will buy originals in future. I liked this product so much that I bought another, and recommended it to my son who also bought one and rates it highly.

13. Gemma says:

Love how lightweight it is. Nice to have three settings, the highest has a hum like rain sounds but overall nice and quiet. Really worked on a a new house damp stagnant room smell

15. FabianThalberg says:

16. Sara Hassan says:

So far good. Very quiet on lowest setting. Quite noisy on highest setting but I suppose that is expected . When reading the instructions it said some models had a carbon filter as an extra but nowhere does it state that a carbon filter us a tually in the device itself si I really do not known if I have got a good hepa model or a very basic so am not happy about that.
    I changed the outer cover to black bit had to buy the outside covering an an extra

17. BusterCazares says:

For me this helps greatly with my allergies. Before I was waking up with an itchy throat and sneezing but when I leave this on low in my room I definitely notice a different. Even used it in my sons room a few times as he has asthma and allergies and it’s helped there too so thinking about getting a second!!

18. PhillipPoate says:

19. RandiBoatwright says:

20. ShaniHrgjwynco says:

My study had even a problem as I have severe asthma and dust – general and paper – caused me problems. This has sorted my study out perfectly.

21. Madeline Kaufman says:

I used to have a Dyson purifier in the lounge because we live in lovely polluted London and thought the bedrooms could do with having one each so we could sleep with better air to breath.

I used to take the Dyson up to the bedroom in the evening but 1) that became a pain and 2) it was so loud at night, even on the night setting.

I spent a long time looking at purifier reviews and found this one was coming out best for noise levels at night so decide to buy two. Turns out I made the right choice as the first setting out of the three is so quiet you wouldn’t even know it was on.

I have one in our bedroom and one in the childrens bedroom. Neither bothers any of us with noise. My one gripe would be the display light. We sit ours on the bedroom floor which means the status light shines quite bright when the room is in total darkness. This may bother people who like complete darkness like my wife does! There’s no way to turn this off sadly.

There is no auto feature, which I already new about, and don’t really need as I don’t want it to get loud in the night and wake us up. I have these solely for the bedroom so they are on constantly low level and no need to be higher.

Unfortunately I can’t say how well they are doing with the air quality as there is no app with this to measure it. It has helped us sleep better though and we wake up less crap feeling, I’m sure of that, so it must be working.

Really quie

22. EmelyZweig says:

Really quie

Really quie

24. Wayne Cunningham says:

I am definitely finding my sleep to be much deeper than before using this blueair purifier in my bedroom. I’m definitely breathing easier and never would have thought this would make much difference.

I’m ordering a 2nd one for the living room!

With this working on the lowest setting i can get a clear nights sleep and not wake up with a blocked nose.

27. Jon Broyles says:

Really good. My son suffers from sniffles at night. Now with this product he is 90 percent bette