Bosch PHO 1500 Planer

Dimensions: 18.2 x 37.2 x 19.4 cm; 2.4 Kilograms
Model: 06032A4070
Manufacture: Bosch

due to arthritis i am unable to use my hand held planer so the bosch electric planer is just what i needed for the planing i am doing on my woodworking project. very happy with my purchase

I have owned a few cheap Planer like the above and this one has topped them all. Takes the wood away with ease. Just be careful you don’t get Plane happy and take to much off, it eats it away fast. While still nosey as you would expect, it’s actually the quietest one I have used.

3. Jeff S. Bartlett says:

Needed a planer to redo all the doors after getting new carpets. This tool was super easy to use and saved me loads of time and effort. My tip would be to take off just a little at a time..

4. Max Langridge says:

Should have bought this earlier was using a hand held planer which took ages. I then bought this with a couple of planes the job was done!

Will come in handy when I get all the carpets replaced.

5. Kevin says:

Has performed well on a dozen jobs, very happy with it.

6. Sophie Slim says:

I trimed 5 doors at home. Easy to use perfect for DIY

7. Srimathi Sridhar says:

I trimed 5 doors at home. Easy to use perfect for DIY

This planer is amazing! I feel like an expert now at planing the doors to fit. One thing buy a bag to collect shavings or you will get covered!

Got it in offer so I really cant complain, however a dust bag would be nice..!

10. Crojj42 says:

Good piece of kit. Great price. Only downside is no blow moulded case.

Needed to plane a few doors after carpets were replaced.

Don’t think twice if this is on a promotion/discounted (under 50), easy to use, even for a first time planer.

Just make sure to practice on a random piece of wood and always work from the outside inwards.

12. ClairCorin says:

This product works as expected and is well made should last the test of time if looked afte

I bought the PHO 1500 as a necessary replacement for my previous Bosch planer that was so old I couldn’t get spares for it. Having outlived the old one, I suspect this one will outlive me! Very good tool – I like the quality.

Great little plane. Love it, does the job it is meant to do with no fuss. Make sure you use something to catch all the sawdust though!

15. KarryGearhart says:

Great tool does the job well, It would have got 5 star if it came with a dust bag why they do not include one is beyond me

Typical Bosch quality, well made, sturdy to use and makes light work of basic planing, like trimming doors etc.

17. Barney Cotton says:

Good item but box was all beaten up.. was expecting better service

18. David Nield says:

I have used it a few times now and can say that it makes things a lot easier. Just be careful to follow the instructions to the letter and plane off a little at a time.

19. CorazonRosenhai says:

Previously opened item delivered, box damaged and repaired with white labels, security seals broken, all parts there and working ok

Previously opened item delivered.

Previously opened item delivered.