1. ThaddeuCowart says:

Italy

Ottimo prodotto di facile installazione. Semplice da usare ed molto affidabile.
    Inoltre si pu collegare l’app Active con Strava per salvare i giri.

2. SherrieHeiman says:

Italy

Ottimo prodotto di facile installazione. Semplice da usare ed molto affidabile.
    Inoltre si pu collegare l’app Active con Strava per salvare i giri.

3. MyraCrombie says:

Italy

Ottimo prodotto di facile installazione. Semplice da usare ed molto affidabile.
    Inoltre si pu collegare l’app Active con Strava per salvare i giri.

4. CathernBQG says:

Replacing my old one I had on my cycle years for this one. Over the moon. Quality, settings, easy to work out . Its clear to read the lettering/numbers with the larger display. Very satisfied. Thank you. 10/10 for a great product.

Great value for money and simple to use. The only feature that I miss is the setting where the timer stops once you reduce your speed, for example below 10km per hour.

7. Jason Mitchell says:

Wanted something that would record data accurately but didn’t really need mapping etc. Absolutely delighted with my purchase it was easy to fit, easy to connect to the Bryton App, firmware update and connect to Strava. Connected to GPS within seconds and recorded my ride perfectly. And only paid 66.99 for it on Amazon Prime day!! Highly recommended for beginner cyclists like myself.