Controller Rechargeable Battery Pack for Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S with 3M USB C Charger Cable and Micro USB Adapter 6amLifestyle Battery Packs Xbox Play and Charge Kit, XBOX-SB02

Controller Rechargeable Battery Pack
xbox one battery packs
2. xbox rechargable battery pack
5. xbox one battery packs
xbox one battery packs xbox one battery pack and charger official xbox one rechargeable battery pack official xbox series x controller battery pack
Compatibility Xbox Series X & S, Xbox One, Xbox One S & X Controller Xbox Series X & S, DualSense Controller Xbox Series X & S, Xbox One, Xbox One S & X Controller All Gaming Controller
LED Indicator Cable ✓ ✓
Feature Advanced Li-ion Battery & TeslaY USB-C Charger Cable 2 Pack 10FT Extra Long & “Y” Shape LED Indicator 3 Charging Methods Available & Longer Playtime Built in Anti-Slip Pads & Professional Controller Holder

Dimensions: 16 x 16 x 1.7 cm; 120 Grams
Batteries Included: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
Manufacture: 6amLifestyle
Origin: China

1. THGHeikeuiyz says:

Used it for the first time today, charged up overnight. Cannot comment on battery life as I have only just purchased it. There is a good led light on the connector which is red when charging. This turns blue when fully charged. Good length of cable with it and the battery pack is of good quality.

2. Jenelle Cooper says:

These work perfectly for my Xbox one controller. The battery lasts a long time and everything works better than expected. Very pleased.

Since Xbox don’t make an official branded pack I got this to compromise. Great quality and works well. I’d buy another for my second controlle

6. Jaimie78Lnqnsah says:

Microsoft probably have a deal with Duracell if you don’t use this. The cord is long and durable there is a typeA converter included. You get north of 20 hours play time a light on the end of the cable turns blue when the controller is charged which takes south of 3 hours no muss no fuss much better than messing with batteries.

Charge and play on play the game

When it comes to gaming I’ve always been a bit of a snob and gone for the Microsoft made products. I saw this plug and play kit as an advertisement whilst looking for the Microsoft one and thought I’d give it a go. Very good product, long wire so you can actually plug and play, battery life is great too. Finally design of the product is bang on and I love the lighting feature to let you know when it’s fully charged. Thank you once agai

The battery pack has been working without issue so far, its plugged in 80% of the time, but holds a charge for however long i need to wirelessly.
    Working so far for 2 months. Cable seems OK and the lights are fancy, but prefer official cables.

10. VickiJulius says:

11. Tony45Cojzpf says:

12. Oliver Dale says:

Would recommend. Keeps charge well, cable is good quality. Although it would’ve been nice to have an option that didn’t include the cable as I have plenty of usb-c cables lying around. This was the best value battery pack I could find without buying a preowned xbox one rechargeable battery pack. Works as advertised.

13. Blaine2966 says:

14. Michael Zhang says:

15. LucilleRoby says:

I’d reccomend this battery pack, I can say I’ve genuinely had no issues, as for the cable it works with a usb b and c, but I use a differne tcable when charging my battery pack up

17. DonnieSolander says: