CRAYOLA 10 ct washable kid's paint

Batteries Included: No
Age: 36 months – 5 years
Assembly: No
Colour: Assorted Colours
Material: Plastic
Quantity: 10

First time of me buying paint to use with my children. Easy to use and wash off. It didn’t dry out when left open which is good.
    Great colours too

Came fast and does the job. Good price, would recommend

8. HeribertoWing says:

Came fast and does the job. Good price, would recommend

9. KennethFerres says:

Came fast and does the job. Good price, would recommend

10. AgnosLibertine says:

Absolutely love these paints. They are fantastic quality and they don’t stain at all. They have been all over our walls, white table, clothes and various painting tools, brushes and sponges and they all wash clean with no staining even if we leave it for a few days.

Colours were lovely and vibrant however once i’d opened the box, one of the paints did not have a lid on at all and the paint had spilled all over the box and had dried up. The other 5 paints were completely fine and were able to be used.

The paint washes off hands and table really easily but not clothes. So make sure your lil ones are wearing an apron that covers all or old clothes.
    The colours are great and a small amount goes a long way. I recommend them for young painters. Oh and there’s no smell.

Handy little paints for my 20 month old grand daughter . I put a ldmsll amount into a little tub for her otherwise she’d use the entire pot in one go!

I like the fact that I find it on sale and for money that I paid it worth it, it does a good job and from clothes it doesn’t clean as I would like but from other surfaces it clean very well, and good range of colours

15. Joe Miller says:

These paints come in lovely bright colours and easily wash off clothes and furniture. really good for a messy toddler.

16. EzekielBatt says:

Love these. 10 small tubs with different colours. Washable. Great thanks

Love these. 10 small tubs with different colours. Washable. Great thanks

I have purchased these once before. My Grandchildren love them. The size is good also for the younger ones

19. Gemma Cartwright says:

21. Simon Cohen says:

These are great, easy to use, don’t make a mess, can be cleaned easily if any does get spilt. Grandchildren 9 and 6 both very happy with them.

22. Hollis8018 says:

Don’t buy if you need black paint even though the box shows a black paint pot it’s actually brown and listed on the back as brow

We bought these to paint on our windows. Great fun and easy to clean.

We bought these to paint on our windows. Great fun and easy to clean.