Extension Lead with USB Slots,6 Way Outlets 5 USB(5A, 1 USB- C and 4 USB-A Port) with 1.8M Braided Extension cord, 3250W Overload Protection,Security Surge Protection Plug Extension Socke

Expanded Power & Save Space

Charge and power up to 11 devices at the same time, 3 side design not only provide wide space , but also make your desktop more tidy and orderly

USB Fast Charging

5 USB ports total 5 A, each USB A port featuring 2.4A Max output. USB C charging port 3A MAX

All-Round Safety

A braided cord tough braided cable, premium internal components, and child-friendly outlet doors combine to create a strip that’s as safe as it is powerful

999

Dimensions: 24.5 x 14.6 x 7.4 cm; 700 Grams
Model: K14
Manufacture: Addtam
Origin: China

Purchased for my 91 year old dad and he uses this product daily.

2. Jorja6758e says:

Purchased for my 91 year old dad and he uses this product daily.

had a tower initially but that was recalled so got this one instead – takes up more room but is reasonably compact, really good long lead from plug so it’s quite versatile. Doesn’t get hot – and is in constant use – USB points on top so really easy to get to, 3 sockets either side so I leave printer etc plugged in the back and just use front facing sockets to take in and out. Would buy again.

4. DonteEpstein says:

1st class product. Brilliant service from Amazon. This I think is by far the neatest, compact extension lead with USB out there. Great price.

5. Rati says:

Does exactly what it says. As we are all into a tradition to usb c nice to have one on there.

7. Milan9334zeln says:

This is a good extension lead and having the USB slots are a good bonus. Can be a little unstable if big plugs are plugged in.

9. Maryann6190 says:

11. JosephiSiebenha says:

I have 4 plugs and 2 usb’s plugged In with no issues

12. BeatricMeehan says:

Please with this and the other one I bought from this seller.

Please with this and the other one I bought from this seller.

There s small black button on the behind .I dnt know what’s that for ,and it’s not working..
    The quality of plastic is basic ,but rest is good .
    I did not check how many Mt cable.soo it’s too short.you make sure you order right ones .

It's not bad

15. Donovan Farnham says:

This is exactly what I needed! Keeps all my plugs together and I love that it has a usb and a c-charger ports!

17. VirginiLebron says:

It’s quite heavy, compared to another I got from Amazon, so not as good as a lighter one I bought for traveling. But good for beside bed or Armchair.

18. RandolpMuncy says:

This is a sturdy and well designed extension lead, having a solid base and multiple sockets combined with USB ports too! Great value and quality

19. Brenda Stolyar says:

I liked it’s complicity but think cable length could have been slightly longe

21. AlejandroEchols says:

22. Paco G. Jaen says:

I liked it’s complicity but think cable length could have been slightly longe

I liked it’s complicity but think cable length could have been slightly longe

As described by the seller and good quality use it every day so pleased with my purchase and great service delivery

It is very good strongly built and value for money plenty of usb

26. QJPDarrylwfqx says:

It is very good strongly built and value for money plenty of usb

27. MaryanneViera says:

It did what it was supposed to but did have a slight issue with a plug slot.

28. MattieRomano says:

Got this for the guest room bedside cabinet because we kept finding different people were using different chargers – sometimes a plug, sometimes a cable…sometimes wanting two sockets when we only had the one spare which then of course means unplugging the one plug they should not!

This ticks all the boxes. Brings the plugs up to a decent height, adds 6 sockets and multiple USB ports.
    No excuse now.
    Only issue is trying to keep the cabling “clean” but thats not the products fault.

So far no issues – Not sure what the black button is on the side but does not do anything. No light so this is a bonus as to not disturb at night.
    And sturdy enough so far. Cable is braided so a bit thicker but again feels solid.

Can’t complain one bit and would like to add a few more if maybe its on offe

29. DelilahWTPK says:

The only fault I could find is that I would have preferred a longer lead, but this was the longest available.

The units sits on its edge which exactly what I needed for the space available on the desk.

only thing i change would be the sockets to be other way round .
    so that cables don’t run in to floor with bulky wires run off from plugs.

33. KerriFrewer says:

Got this to take on holiday so I didn’t have to look for spaces to charge everything
    Best thing I took with me

34. Miriam Laufer says:

Best thing I took with me

35. John Velasco says:

Like the make, very sturdy. Fast charging works just fine with my powerbank and phone. everything is clearly labeled. It’s a bit more bulky that I expected it to be. A bit expensive, I believe the price could have been lower. Perhaps a basic UPS would be a nice touch.
    Used funder my desk to power the pc/screen and several peripherals. Saved me that mess as I managed to group all cables as well.

I hate wires, so this has helped me tidy everything in to one place.

37. mfinkbiner says:

I hate wires, so this has helped me tidy everything in to one place.

38. Oliva79Lwec says:

a very compact lead with 6 outlets and 5 USB. Convenient for connecting AV or computer equipment. it is well built with quality material.

40. AlizaLundgren says:

Fantastic product.
    Have bought for my mum to help her organise her devices so not so many wires out.

41. Kimberly Janeway says: