Grow Your own Bonsai kit – Easily Grow 4 Types of Bonsai Trees with Our Complete Beginner Friendly Bonsai Seeds Starter kit – Unique Seed kit Gift idea

grow buddha

GROW YOUR OWN BONSAI TREE STARTER KIT –

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO GROW 4 TYPES OF BONSAI TREES:

Grow Buddha Bonsai starter kit contains all the items you would ever need to grow your own Bonsai tree from seeds. Our hand selected and tested seeds will allow you to grow 4 types of the most sought after Bonsai trees yourself. Our Bonsai kit is all you need to enter the wonderful world of Bonsai.

WHY OUR KIT?

Grow Buddha Bonsai Kit is unique not only because we provide you with 4 type of Bonsai tree seeds in one Bonsai Kit, but we went above and beyond to ensure we have provided everything you would ever need to grow your own Bonsai tree without purchasing anything else.

Unlike our competitors, we provide great quality with our Bonsai Starter Kit. Not only this, we have invested our time and resources to thoroughly test the seeds and attempt to grow them before approving each batch for our customers.

*** ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ***

Each of our customers will receive full instruction manual on how to grow your Bonsai trees as a paperback copy within our kits.

BUT WAIT…. THERE IS MORE!!

Our kits also come with a fully comprehensive Bonsai E-Book which teaches you all you need to know about the world of Bonsai.

EACH BONSAI KIT CONTAINS:

• 1 Premium Bonsai Pot
  • 4 Biodegradable Pots
  • 4 Expandable Soil Discs
  • 4 Types of Bonsai Tree Seeds
  • 5 Plant Tag Signs
  • 1 Pair of Bonsai Tree Clipper
  • 1 Paperback Instruction Manual
  • 1 Comprehensive Bonsai E-Book

WELCOME TO THE BEAUTIFUL WORLD OF BONSAI TREES!

Dimensions: 11 x 11 x 11 cm; 160 Grams
Manufacture: Grow Buddha

The trees themselves look gorgeous and I can’t wait till they’re grown. The instructions are very clear which is perfect for a beginner like myself. There was even 2 more types of seeds that were thrown in for free! My only complaint is that 2 of the original seeds need ziplock bags for part of the process however only one is provided so if you are planning on growing them all at once like myself you will need your own second ziplock bag. Other than that the product is great and the customer service was 10/10 I was immediately sent an email thanking me for my purchase from the company themselves which was very nice. Highly recommended.

Its a great box dont get me wrong, there are just few things to be improved. THere are a few more free seeds in addition to the ones included which is great. On the other hand there is not enough growing material like soil and pots. You should get more separately or try to be inventive and make them at home. Also instructions could have been more clearer. I didnt know how to plant the free seeds which came with the box. The instructions booklet didnt have the instructions for them and I could only find instructions online for one. Finally there are a lot of seeds but not as much growing space. One pot is a small area for all of those seeds. be careful with how many seeds you put in a pot, instructions are not great there.

In general its a great box to get as a starter! Thanks you

4. JinaMireles says:

In general its a great box to get as a starter! Thanks you

In general its a great box to get as a starter! Thanks you

So I’ve only really got into plants and growing etc, I have yet never tried growing from seed, I’ve only ordered it a few days ago and it came really fast, so can’t tell you I’ve had success as yet, but the instructions were easy to follow, and I’ve already planted my first type of seeds( you do get a load of seeds and two types free) but so far, everything has been easy, just hope that in a few yrs time I have a tree

7. Beth Pridding says:

This is my fist time growing bonsai and this kit has made it so easy. You get all you need and the instructions are simple to follow. The information booklet breaks down each trees key details in a clear, understandable manner. I will be recommending this to all my friends and family.

9. TheronHFHB says:

So easy to understand yet their website is no longer working and the offer of free tools is also no longer valid. But saying that…. what a great easy to start. Enjoy.

Perfect gift. I’m super excited about starting my bonsai kit.

Loved the free seeds. They are all slightly different germination times, so I’ve worked out all the dates that I have to do different things for different seeds.

The box was really cute and well designed with all the requisite items needed to get started. I really like the friendliness of the packaging, both in terms of literature and being eco-friendly. I’m excited to apply for the free toolset and I can’t wait to get to the stage of buying pots for these lovely little plants to come.

11. Iyah says:

Perfect gift. I’m super excited about starting my bonsai kit.

12. HershelPinckney says:

brought this as a present for teenage son, have been so impressed with the kit it comes with clear and colourful instructions with everything you need to start, it had the seeds listed a few in each packet and a few packets of extra different seeds. Son has been able to follow instructions on his own and can’t wait to see what he grow

I purchased this as a gift for someone who is very much a beginner and they had no difficulty whatsoever. The instruction manual is quite detailed and is easy to follow, but in case you prefer a visualisation, there is also a link to a video of how to grow your own bonsai trees using the kit. The seeds are still in the germination phase so I’m eager to see how well it grows. The kit is nicely put together and I’m pleased with my purchase!

Dad was pleased with the gift, something different to gardening gloves! Has all the little tools and instruction manuals for the plants/trees included..neatly boxed, he was happy.

16. AlejandCollee says:

I gave my tree mad daughter this lovely little kit for Christmas. She has so enjoyed planting and reading how to care for her trees. Includes everything you need and more … support even offered from the Grow Buddha if required. Just perfect!

21. Celia18Iwnon says: