Hive 851997 HomeShield – Smart Home Security Starter Pack with hub, White, 620.0 mm*150.0 mm*620.0 mm

Dimensions: 15 x 62 x 62 cm; 2.78 Kilograms

Everything works perfect and keep working with hive ecosystem all togethe

5. DessieGoldfinch says:

Everything works perfect and keep working with hive ecosystem all togethe

6. ChuBEMvitgtrqok says:

Everything works perfect and keep working with hive ecosystem all togethe

7. AutumnNunn says:

I purchased this for my new log cabin office & needed a smart solution security system. Super easy to install if you’re already familiar with Hive & the app. 2 window/door sensors & a motion sensor all work great & arming/disarming is great once you get it all connected. Linked to my Alexa so I can disarm ready for when I get in. Not much else to say really other than after searching several brands it’s great to find one which will give you notifications, remote arming, etc without yet another monthly subscription. Nice & loud, great blue flash on siren box to illustrate it is protecting & well built.

8. Amber says:

10. IsisJansen says:

Very easy app based installation especially for a wireless system. Versatile used in combi with other hive devices. Reliable sensors. Could do with adjustable motion sensitivity and ability to couple ‘named’ sensors to avoid any false triggers. There are a few negative reviews about alert delays People should be reminded that ‘push’ alerts on phones rely on wireless connectivity!

13. EileenBishop says: