JETech Screen Protector Compatible with iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro 6.1-Inch, Tempered Glass Film, 3-Pack

1101- 1103- 1105- 3581- 3582-
Color Clear Clear Black Clear Clear
Compatible Models iPhone 13/13 Pro iPhone 13/13 Pro iPhone 13/13 Pro iPhone 13 iPhone 13 Pro
Compatible Size 6.1-Inch 6.1-Inch 6.1-Inch 6.1-Inch 6.1-Inch
Quantity 3-Pack 2-Pack 2-Pack
Material Tempered Glass Tempered Glass Tempered Glass PC + TPU PC + TPU
Feature High Transparency, Anti-Scratch, 9H Hardness Easy Installation, Screen Protection, Scratch Resistant, High Transparency, High Sensitivity Anti-Spy, Screen Protection, Scratch Resistant, High Sensitivity Shockproof Bumper, Ultra Transparent and Scratch-Resistant Back Shockproof Bumper, Ultra Transparent and Scratch-Resistant Back

Dimensions: 14.24 x 6.72 x 0.05 cm; 30 Grams
Model: 1101-
Manufacture: JETech
Dimensions: 14.24 x 6.72 x 0.05 cm; 30 Grams
Origin: China

Accurate description.
    Easy to find “how to install”
    No bubbles or wired colours shifts.
    Touch screen still very sensitive.
    The top notch could do with a better cut on top corners. (I am talking of less than a mm per side)
    When centred properly is difficult to notice above imperfection.
    Yet fully recommended.
    I tried several and this is the best so far for the price point.

2. Mohamed33D says:

Does what it says on the box, protects your phone screen, nice little kit in the box to help with installation, nice instructions, can use phone OK thru screen protector and I have two spares in the box for wear and tear.
    Happy with purchase, would recommend.

This screen protector is fantastic and literally adheres to the screen itself once you follow the instructions. The supplier gives you a link to a YouTube video which is really helpful and simple to follow. Gone are the days when bubbles appear everywhere with this product, I will definitely order again although it will be a while because it was a pack of 2. Superb!

Just got a new iPhone 13 as a bday present to myself and thought I’d better not tempt fate and get some screen protectors. These seem like good quality, are packaged well and come with wet and dry wipes to prepare your screen beforehand. Having just applied one 5 minutes ago, I currently have no qualms, there are no big air bubbles and it went on smoothly – except for my shocking symmetry skills it looks just like any other protector.

5. Mark Sinclair says:

6. Mike Kitchen says:

Golden Review Award: 5 From Our UsersScreen protector was easy to put on and no bubble when I put it on.

8. EmoryNKSuqsnhwn says:

11. Grant Trimboli says:

It comes with three screen protectors, three dry and three wet wipes which is nice. However, the hinge stickers and the screen lifting sticker that it includes to help with install arent sticky enough so when you lift the protector using the sticker it just falls off.

Overall good quality if you ignore the install sticker gimmicks, however if you struggle to put protectors on you may be better finding one that includes a guide case for you to put the screen protectors on.

13. Joanna Sciarrino says:

14. MitziPEXJvks says:

15. IndiaSouth says:

16. Jason D'Aprile says:

17. AimeeEdmundlaTo says:

Very easy to apply, have instructions as well as a YouTube video that you can watch to show how to do it but worked well for me first time. Touch screen still works great and have had no issues with it so far.

Buy it if you are looking for something cheap and excellent quality this is the best you can find. The kit that comes with it it’s also very helpful to clean the screen and apply it. Love i

Only had it for a few days so will have to see about it’s durability but it was really easy to fix as it came with all the paraphernalia needed to get a nice Smith finish

Easy to apply, good instructions and appears to do the job just fine. No issues with bubbles (for a change!)
    Delivered the next day so great services. Would definitely order from them agai

Very easy to apply. Protect the screen very well and protect it from scratches, to limit damage if dropped. Promptly delivered. Thoroughly recommended.

22. ChaunceWille says:

No instructions included but have done them before so knew what to do. Impressed that this cover goes right to the edge so when you have a cover on the back there is now no gap where generally with the usual knocks, it chips.

3 sets in the pack, including 3 cleaning sets, labels etc.
    Scan the QR code to take you straight to the YouTube video but it’s easy enough to install. I wasn’t a fan of having to line it up by eye, as previously I’ve just used a guide but it’s easy enough and means you don’t have the waste of a plastic guide hanging around if you need to change the protector. No problems with the sensitivity of the touch screen, it was even picking up touch when I was lining up the screen. Overall, great product and would definitely recommend and buy again (but hopefully with 3 I won’t need to! 🙂 )

3 sets in the pack, including 3 cleaning sets, labels etc.

25. HannahYuhkxw says:

3 sets in the pack, including 3 cleaning sets, labels etc.

26. YongAmeyztr says:

3 sets in the pack, including 3 cleaning sets, labels etc.

3 sets in the pack, including 3 cleaning sets, labels etc.

28. ash says:

for someone who is as clumsy as me these are perfect, i normally crack my screen 2-3 times a year (bad i know it just always flys out my hand/ pocket ) i had this brand also for my old iphone 12 , i went a whole year without cracking it ! these are my favourite screen protectors

29. Clifford Colby says:

I have been using J-Tech screen protectors for some time. Every time I get a new phone there seems to have been another improvement to laying the protector in position. As well as the instruction leaflet, you can watch a quick video to show you how to place the protector on the screen. Just scan the QR code on the leaflet and watch.
    Its so simple and clever. No air bubbles or tiny particles got under the protectors. You get 2 protectors in the box, a couple of screen cleaners and some stickers that help you position the protector. Very easy and quick. A potentially fiddly job made easy.

30. PatrickNewhouse says:

33. LorrineLaroche says:

I purchased these to give my phone that little extra protection, especially as my toddler has had a track record of dropping or even throwing my phone at times. Considering the price, I didn’t expect much but figured it was worth a try and I am not disappointed!

I popped it on top of my already scratched screen and now I can barely notice the scratches. I’ve just moved on to the second of the three, as the first one cracked a tiny amount around the edges in 3 separate places, but it was minimal and prevented any damage to my screen. I could have easily continued using the first one, but thought as there’s three I may as well take it off and pop a new one on. Easy enough to remove and super easy to apply!

Very impressed and would highly recommend.

Very impressed and would highly recommend.

Very impressed and would highly recommend.

Very impressed and would highly recommend.

I bought this thinking I am rubbish at applying screen protectors but this came in a nice box with 3 screen protectors and 3 little kits for applying and easy instructions to help you put it on your phone! It was super easy and I can’t even tell there’s one on my phone, absolutely no bubbles or marks I’m so amazed!
    Will definitely be buying this product again!! Very happy with this purchase.

I like this product as it does protect the screen and it comes with a cleaning kit. So overall it’s a good product. However, twice now I’ve put my phone in my back pocket and the button has made a single hairline scratch mark on the protective film which makes it look like the screen has cracked. You need to fit the film very accurately or certain cases will push the film creating bubble gaps.

Went through loads due to my Job, my phone takes a few bangs but it’s always protected my screen. Just take the cracked one off and sack a new one on – would recommend to anyone

I am happy with the purchase. I have checked all 3 protectors as i know sometimes they arrive damaged. They were packed good and arrived perfect. It came with cleaning materials and easy to follow instructions. Its been very quick and easy. Will recommend and will buy from the seller agai

41. DessieO13sx says:

Have been buying this brand of screen protector for my phones for my years after I smashed my iPhone screen with over a year left on the contract and could afford to have it replaced so wasn’t taking the risk with the next phone . They have saved my screen many many times over , I have a small child and am frequently rushing around so accidents happen. I go through a protector about one every 6 months personally so they really have been great and saved many a screen.

42. NorineMayberry says: