Kemier Makeup Case Professional Makeup Case Omni-Directional Wheels 2 in 1 Soft Sided Removable Cosmetic Case Travel Makeup Case Artist Makeup Train Case Cosmetic Organizer W/Storage Drawers


Why Choose Kemier ?

As a customer, you require a product that is not only functional but also from a brand or company that you can trust. With that in mind, at Kemier, we make it our goal to provide you with high-quality products to ultimately offer you an amazing shopping experience. At Kemier, custo mer satisfa ction is key through approaches such as convenience, reliable services that eventually make shopping easier and better. Join in on the experience of a lifetime with Kemier and stand assured of quality services and products worldwide

makeupcase


Weight: 1 Grams
Dimensions: 40 x 29 x 66 cm; 1 Grams
Brand: Kemier
Model: N43
Colour: Black
Manufacture: Kemier
Colour: Black
Department: Womens
Department: Womens

You may also like...

124 Responses

  1. Anonymous says:

     Germany

    Ein schner Koffer. Da passt mein ganzes Makeup rein. Ist schnell angekommen (nach sterreich geliefert).

  2. Luke Larsen says:

     Germany

    Super!
    Stevige kwaliteit, heel veel opbergruimte.
    Ik gebruik dit om mijn facepaint spullen in op te bergen.

    Super, stevige koffer, veel opbergruimte

  3. Jen Wheeler says:

     Germany

    Super!
    Stevige kwaliteit, heel veel opbergruimte.
    Ik gebruik dit om mijn facepaint spullen in op te bergen.

    Super, stevige koffer, veel opbergruimte

  4. Anonymous says:

     United States

    Love it!!! If you’re new in the makeup business you definitely will need it. I’m a MUA and this has been one of the best thing I have…. it’s worth the money.

     Love it!!! If you’re new in the makeup business you definitely will need it. I’m a MUA and this has been one of the best thing I have.... it’s worth the money.

  5. Anonymous says:

     France

    livraison trs rapide et emballage parfait
    Belle qualit, pratique pour le rangement
    voir l’usage, mais satisfaite de cet acha

  6. LinnieChoq says:

     France

    livraison trs rapide et emballage parfait
    Belle qualit, pratique pour le rangement
    voir l’usage, mais satisfaite de cet acha

  7. Anonymous says:

     France

    livraison trs rapide et emballage parfait
    Belle qualit, pratique pour le rangement
    voir l’usage, mais satisfaite de cet acha

  8. ShawneeXJF says:

     France

    Golden Review Award: 4 From Our UsersBeaucoup de rangement trs pratiquer, ce pendants quand la malette et pleine trs difficile a faire roule

  9. KristyMancini says:

     United States

    I love this very easy to use. We can keep things very organized. I live the way it is designed

  10. DeanJaramillo says:

     Italy

    Prodotto conforme alle aspettative, robusto
    Con molto scomparsi, molto capiente

  11. Anonymous says:

     Italy

    Prodotto conforme alle aspettative, robusto
    Con molto scomparsi, molto capiente

  12. Felica08Urcf says:

     Spai

    El mletin con ruedas corresponde con la fotografa, tiene gran capacidad y es muy verstil, el tejido parece muy bueno, por lo general todo muy bien, ahora con el da a da tendr que trabajar con l para saber cmo me resulta la experiencia de la compra.

  13. Anonymous says:

     United States

    I love everything about this makeup case. Very strong and value for the money

  14. MargaritoKOR says:

     Germany

    Er ist so perfekt, ich bin Make up Artist und hairstylist. Super stabil und sehr robust, auerdem auch echt schn von der Optik her. Einfach toll, bin so froh das ich diesen Koffer gekauft habe, danke!

  15. Anonymous says:

     Spai

    Lo compr para mi novia que es maquilladora y la verdad es que est muy contenta. Este maletn la aporta todo lo necesario para su trabajo. Ha notado una gran diferencia de organizacin y fluidez al tener que manejarlo continuamente.

  16. Diane Estrella says:

     United States

    I’m a makeup artist and was looking for a new set up for my kit since my old bag was too small.

    I absolutely love this bag it makes things so easy for me all I have to do is pop the wheels off and I’m set up to do makeup on clients it’s so easy and has so much room available I can even fit my airbrush machine in it and still have extra space left.

    This is definitely worth the buy.

  17. MarisolK29 says:

     United States

    I’m a makeup artist and was looking for a new set up for my kit since my old bag was too small.

    I absolutely love this bag it makes things so easy for me all I have to do is pop the wheels off and I’m set up to do makeup on clients it’s so easy and has so much room available I can even fit my airbrush machine in it and still have extra space left.

    This is definitely worth the buy.

  18. Sibylle Tinsel says:

     United States

    I’m a makeup artist and was looking for a new set up for my kit since my old bag was too small.

    I absolutely love this bag it makes things so easy for me all I have to do is pop the wheels off and I’m set up to do makeup on clients it’s so easy and has so much room available I can even fit my airbrush machine in it and still have extra space left.

    This is definitely worth the buy.

  19. Lindsay Miller says:

     Spai

    Me traslado todas las semanas de un sitio a otro. Por ahora que llevo casi 2 meses con el. Perfecto, muy cmodo, eso s pesa, pero por que es de calidad y se nota que es bueno. Muy buensima compra.

  20. Bryce Elder says:

     United States

    I have had this case for 1 week now and absolutely love it. It’s professional, well made, rolls easily, and easy to pack all my makeup and hair tools in it! Super impressed and highly recommend.

  21. Anonymous says:

     France

    Aprs avoir achet plusieurs valises d’esthtique en carton renforc qui ont toujours finies par lcher en moins d’un an , j’ai enfin trouver un produit qui tient le coup !
    Cela fait 1 an et demi que j’utilise ma valise pour faire mon domicile temps plein . Je la spare en deux pour la transporter plus facilement et la ranger dans la voiture !
    Ces tiroirs sont vraiment idaux pour le rangement des gels et accessoires, la plus petite valise le sert ranger ma lampe uv, ma ponceuse et la lumire ainsi que quelques petits produits.
    J’en suis trs satisfaite !

  22. Anonymous says:

     Spai

    Me ha gustado o en general lo unico que podria mejorar es el cierre de los cajones que es debil y poner separadores o bandejas extraibles para el huecos de grandes

  23. Anonymous says:

     Germany

    Viel Stauraum im Koffer. Leider hat der Artikel leichte Kratzer (evtl. beim Transport entstanden) + klebereste?

    Leichte Mängel

  24. StepHerli2 says:

     Germany

    Viel Stauraum im Koffer. Leider hat der Artikel leichte Kratzer (evtl. beim Transport entstanden) + klebereste?

    Leichte Mängel

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.