Keter Eden Bench Outdoor Storage Box Garden Furniture, Graphite and Grey, 132.5L x 75W x 18.5H cm

Finish and Texture Wood Effect Finish Wood Effect Finish Wood Effect Finish Rattan Effect Finish Wood Effect Finish
Storage Capacity 70G / 265L 90G / 340L 101G / 390L 110G / 416L 120G / 454L
External Dimensions (LxWxH) 140cm x 60cm x 84cm 124cm x 55cm x 62.5cm 128cm x 65cm x 61cm 129.5cm x 70cm x 62.5cm 145cm x 69.7cm x 60.3cm
Internal Dimensions (LxWxH) 128cm x 50cm x 38cm 115cm x 48.2cm x 56.6cm 122cm x 54cm x 58cm 114.7cm x 59.5cm x 54cm 138cm x 59.6cm x 55.2cm
Lockable
Piston Assisted
Comfortably seats two adults

Dimensions: 140 x 84 x 60 cm; 16 Kilograms
Model: 6025
Manufacture: Keter

Loved the seat already had one which we bought 2017 which is still great but unfortunately the new seat collects water on the seat when it rains which didn’t happen with the first seat not a big problem but annoying .

2. EzraMatthew says:

This garden seat/storage bench is well worth the cost but, the assembly instructions could be a little easier to follow. However, once assembled it certainly looks the part and performs (if that’s the right word) very well. Have received some excellent remarks from visitors to my garden since it’s introduction so, very pleased indeed.

3. RoxanaSinnett says:

very easy to assemble ,looks lovey and brilliant for storage.

This product is great for storage, more than I expected & perfect for garden toys in my case. The instructions are clear and everything included bar a screwdriver to put it together butas well as screwing the sections need to click into place. This was a pain and in the end I’d given up in places. However once it was screwed together I found I was able to go back and click the areas I was struggling with. Note : don’t use a mallet! I did this and ended up cracking the side which I’ve had to superglue together. Sounds worse than it it and in the whole I’m happy with the product.

Very easy to put together instructions good water proof very sturdy

6. SallyWienholt says:

We are very happy with our purchase it looks very nice & is very sturdy with plenty of storage

Nice looking fitted together well and would recommend to any one looking for a solid sea

8. zZ0uN1iW5t says:

Very easy assembly & strong. Dry storage for cushions in summer.

This is the third one I have bought over the years for outside diffrent caravans, its a bit fiddly to assemble but follow the instructions and its fine, quite sturdy and its great to store the sunloungers garden chairs etc and use as a bench as intended would deffo recommend.

10. JasmineCooke says:

I am very pleased with my garden bench, it is comfortable and has storage space.

11. Sarah Hishan says:

This product fits really well on decking outside my static caravan. Provides good storage for smaller cushions from patio furniture. Really please with purchase.

Bench is great for the allotment, waterproof and very comfortable. Good value for money and easy to assemble. Good buy.

The middle hinge on the seat section should have a plastic or steel bolt instead of the plastic snap shut…thats exactly what it did do is “snap off”
    It was easily remedied by a simple drill hole and my own bolt insert …but others may struggle to fix it.
    Other than that its s good piece if kit.

It's a good piece of kit apart from one flaw ...

Other than that its s good piece if kit.

It's a good piece of kit apart from one flaw ...

15. MercedeBuckmast says:

Other than that its s good piece if kit.

It's a good piece of kit apart from one flaw ...

16. Matthew S. Smith says:

Just what I wanted somewhere to sit and store garden stuff. Excellent. Made a cushion to sit o

17. Nidhi Rawat says:

Our bench also doubles as a parcel box, we liked this so much we bought another for our back garden, we use for locked storage, highly recommend.

Very sturdy

Love this benchplaced for early morning sun and so useful to store cushions but also used a side table when entertaining!

19. Joanne says:

I recommend this bench. It goes well in the garden although at first I was shocked that it was a plastic type of material. Now I’m glad that it’s this plastic material because that’s the reason that it’s portable and lght and perfectly rainproof. It’s just as attractive as the metal bench that it sits next to and actually a bit more comfortable to sit on because the seat is larger. I’m very pleased with it.

Excellent bench and lots storage but waiting for a small
    Part and cannot get any reply from meter which is really unusual as they are usually really good!

Pretty sturdy for sitting on. I am only small so yet to try with someone heavier. Some drill holes weren’t obvious. Didn’t take long to put together on my own. One side of bench catches on on of the arms so take care to put everything in the right place. Locks well. Looks good.