Keter Eden Bench Outdoor Storage Box Garden Furniture, Graphite and Grey, 132.5L x 75W x 18.5H cm

Finish and Texture Wood Effect Finish Wood Effect Finish Wood Effect Finish Rattan Effect Finish Wood Effect Finish
Storage Capacity 70G / 265L 90G / 340L 101G / 390L 110G / 416L 120G / 454L
External Dimensions (LxWxH) 140cm x 60cm x 84cm 124cm x 55cm x 62.5cm 128cm x 65cm x 61cm 129.5cm x 70cm x 62.5cm 145cm x 69.7cm x 60.3cm
Internal Dimensions (LxWxH) 128cm x 50cm x 38cm 115cm x 48.2cm x 56.6cm 122cm x 54cm x 58cm 114.7cm x 59.5cm x 54cm 138cm x 59.6cm x 55.2cm
Lockable
Piston Assisted
Comfortably seats two adults

Dimensions: 140 x 84 x 60 cm; 16 Kilograms
Model: 6025
Manufacture: Keter

1. Mark Sinclair says:

Arrived in one box, fairly easy to assemble but takes 2 people, one to hold in place whilst the other puts fixings in. Easily seats two adults. Just needs a wipe with a cloth after rain. So far the storage area has not got wet from the rain but nothing has been put in there yet. Will be interesting to see how it fairs over a winter. Delivered in time stated but no prior delivery confirmation of estimated timing on delivery day, fortunate I was in.

It arrived three days later than promised, not Amazon’s fault it was the carrier, Nonetheless it arrived intact. I unpacked and followed the instructions. I found it annoying that sometimes it was difficult to decide which side some parts are assembled, (good side or reverse) you just have to keep in mind how it will look eventually.

As a lady of a certain age I assembled this on my own, it took me a while but got there. I found the the gentle tap of a rubber hammer helpful without damaging the bench.

It will be used at the far end of the garden so when up there it is not necessary to keep coming back to the house. It looks good, its study (although I haven’t had the chance to sit on it yet). So far so good.

I bought the cover suggested, there is plenty of space inside there. As a deal it looks like good value for money.

3. HudsonDraper says:

Relatively easy to construct but make sure the parts do click otherwise it comes misshaped. Once built it has considerable store managed to get pergola and cushions in but will get some of those vacuum bags to get more space and extra protection. All in all good price for a good looking bench ( that needs no painting) just a wipe over with a damp cloth. Recommended

Good storage

Good storage

I purchased this along with a Keter small storage shed. The shed was delivered with a damaged hinge which we only noticed half way through so started on the summer seat to find the screws were missing. I contacted Keter Customer Services and still awaiting a response.

Update they have replied a 1 month later they have ordered parts however they are not available at the moment. I’ll update you on the situation.

Parts arrived 1 happy customer. I would recommend buying from this firm.

Customer service is slow with Keter but it is a good produc

Parts arrived 1 happy customer. I would recommend buying from this firm.

Customer service is slow with Keter but it is a good produc

You can do on your own but handy to have second person helping. A bit fiddly getting parts to click in place. Hardest part to click was angled back rest. Once we figure out how to angle part it went in with additional information force using hands. I’ve one bit that has gap on armrest. Emailed Keter about it. Rest of bench is okay, no other gaps, not fitting parts. This is 3rd Keter box I’ve bought, except this one has bench. Much cheaper than a few months ago with monthly payment option as well.Locking is easy. Easy enough to find suitable padlocks for bench as well.

2 people to assemble this is a good idea. Take your time, read the instructions carefully and try to make sense of the picture diagrams. Being a Plastic item, some pushing and twisting to get things to ‘click’ will be required.
    Plenty of storage and easy to lock, with your own padlock. We haven’t used it as a seat yet, but will in the drier weather.

9. ClayFikesznzna says:

If you open the lid/seat without shaking excess off first, you get large puddles inside the “Weatherproof Storage Area”, not so great when storing cushions. Base could do with being a little stronger so it could take the weight of some garden items, fish food, bird seed as well as something larger than a garden trowel. Given the problem with water not all going down the drainage section at the back the base could do with some form of drainage (recommend a few holes with a nylon/cotton mix webbing fabric across the base.

10. EleanorGUR says:

I bought this as a weather proof occasion seat , but mostly so parcels could be left in a dry place , when I am unable to answer the door . The storage area is big, with a seat/ lid which is easy to open . Unfortunately, it arrived during a spell of very rainy weather , and I realised that rain gathering on the seat, falls into the storage area when the lid is opened , wetting the parcels . This is my only negative. The bench is light and easy to carry . Although assembling is straightforward, I am not strong enough to ‘ click ‘ parts into position, so needed the help of a person with very strong hands . Some of the moulding had extra bits hanging of, which needed cutting . All in all , I’m very happy with the product and price

Looks good , weather proof with useful storage

Very easy to build if you read the instructions! Being a man and previously knocked a few keter items together I didn’t bother reading. Made a error which was a bit of a nightmare to resolve. Forgot to insert the metal bar into the back rest. Took a lot of effort to unclip what I had done without breaking anything. I did crack one small piece at the very end of assembly. Not keters fault just me being overly aggressive after my mistake. Been up a week in the back garden in biblical rain and dry as a bone inside. Got it on a flash sale so chuffed at the price I paid for it. Even at full price this hands down beats any wooden bench out there. No rotting wood, no painting or staining and good storage what’s not to like!?

12. oyim2000 says:

13. DeonTorode says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersWe had just a box, similar to this, to store our walking boots and wellingtons, in the garded by the back door. Someone sat on it and the lid (Which we thought would be okay to sit on!) not long after we’d put it together and the lid cracked, so it was no longer watertight. And we had to replace the hinges because they broke quite quickly.
    This bench box is far superior! For a start, the lid/seat is reinforced! Secondly, there is a gully to collect and drain the water, which sits on the lid/seat, away. Third, the hinges are far superior than the ones on the box. Finally, the reinforced back rest makes it much more comfortable to sit on!
    An excellent choice of garden storage!

14. LouellaHuntley says:

The first bench was delivered with a crack in a leg and was replaced by Amazon. After assembling the bench according to the instructions the lid scrapped on one arm when opened. The problem was the squareness was found in the base, the self tapping screws had to be removed, squared up and re-inserted. The manual does not say you have to square the base with a square prior to screwing. This is important because the locking catches were 1 1/2 cm apart. When lifting the seat for access, it is important to lift it slowly or wipe away the water as this could drip onto the dry content. Otherwise, very happy with i

Generally good, but water has got in the storage area
    The bench is very light, so will need weighting a or anchoring down for any eldeldy person who may use the structure to assist in standing.
    Ideal for purpose of a maintenance free bench.

16. Leslie Katz says:

This is a decent bench by a well known brand – at a good price. It’s tough, durable plastic and it doesn’t have many parts to assemble – but blimey, it’s quite tough to do. You definitely need two people, you definitely need some strength (my arthritic wrists were not up to the task) and where some parts allegedly “click” into place, brute force is required to get them there. However, the finished article is sturdy enough, although neither of us is exactly sylph-like. I hope the supporting frame under the bench seat will continue to hold us…
    We did find that of all the parts that slot or screw together, there are inevitably tiny gaps. So we set to with a silicon gun (clear) and sealed all those up, now it’s properly weatherproof and waterproof and we can keep the long cushion we had from our old bench in the storage section (which is already proving its worth). The cat loves the sun warming the bench even on a chilly February day, and it looks good. Let’s hope it stays strong and sturdy.

17. ArronRaymond says:

Before you start assembling this item watch the videos on u-tube. There a number of videos listed under ‘how to assemble a keter eden bench. this familiarises you with the product and makes your assembly much easier. Written instructions are clear and easy to follow. I completed assembly in less than 1.5 hours and am absolutely delighted with the bench. it is sturdy, well engineered and of excellent quality plastic material. looks fantastic – nothing cheap and nasty about this product. strongly recommend.

18. Katie Teague says:

This is a nice quality product but, when putting together, you need a sharp blade to make sure the interlocking “click-in” bits are clear of thin bits of plastic from the moulding process. This made it a bit difficult to just assemble, having to check every hole etc to make sure it would go in. Once together, it is sturdy and watertight and looks good on the decking. A bit more effort from the manufacturers quality control would make this a much nicer experience.

19. MarinaPolanco says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersI like the price productivity and appearance. Easy to put in place. note that PI and PII pieces are part of plastic conjuncture that you need to break free.

20. LisaSaddler says:

Managed to build on my own in 45 minutes taking time. So I would rate as easy to assemble and very light to move. However, strong enough for two 15 stone adults. Slight seat redesign since my first chair but colour matches perfectly.

Second one I’ve bought over 2 years

Despite some people finding this difficult to assemble it is not! I am a 60 year +woman who assembled this in less than 30 minutes by myself. The instructions are easy, if you read them first! Each piece is clearly stamped and all bolt holes are in the correct place. I’ve used this to keep my recycling boxes in. Despite the heavy rain we have had everything kept bone dry. It was on sale for 89 and is an absolute bargain. Comfortable to sit on without cushions. I have no hesitation in recommending it.

Pretty sturdy for sitting on. I am only small so yet to try with someone heavier. Some drill holes weren’t obvious. Didn’t take long to put together on my own. One side of bench catches on on of the arms so take care to put everything in the right place. Locks well. Looks good.

24. Joanne says:

I recommend this bench. It goes well in the garden although at first I was shocked that it was a plastic type of material. Now I’m glad that it’s this plastic material because that’s the reason that it’s portable and lght and perfectly rainproof. It’s just as attractive as the metal bench that it sits next to and actually a bit more comfortable to sit on because the seat is larger. I’m very pleased with it.

25. MercedeBuckmast says:

The middle hinge on the seat section should have a plastic or steel bolt instead of the plastic snap shut…thats exactly what it did do is “snap off”
    It was easily remedied by a simple drill hole and my own bolt insert …but others may struggle to fix it.
    Other than that its s good piece if kit.

It's a good piece of kit apart from one flaw ...

Other than that its s good piece if kit.

It's a good piece of kit apart from one flaw ...

27. Jason says:

Other than that its s good piece if kit.

It's a good piece of kit apart from one flaw ...

Other than that its s good piece if kit.

It's a good piece of kit apart from one flaw ...

This is the third one I have bought over the years for outside diffrent caravans, its a bit fiddly to assemble but follow the instructions and its fine, quite sturdy and its great to store the sunloungers garden chairs etc and use as a bench as intended would deffo recommend.

This product is great for storage, more than I expected & perfect for garden toys in my case. The instructions are clear and everything included bar a screwdriver to put it together butas well as screwing the sections need to click into place. This was a pain and in the end I’d given up in places. However once it was screwed together I found I was able to go back and click the areas I was struggling with. Note : don’t use a mallet! I did this and ended up cracking the side which I’ve had to superglue together. Sounds worse than it it and in the whole I’m happy with the product.

32. EzraMatthew says:

This garden seat/storage bench is well worth the cost but, the assembly instructions could be a little easier to follow. However, once assembled it certainly looks the part and performs (if that’s the right word) very well. Have received some excellent remarks from visitors to my garden since it’s introduction so, very pleased indeed.

33. LouiseDooley says:

Loved the seat already had one which we bought 2017 which is still great but unfortunately the new seat collects water on the seat when it rains which didn’t happen with the first seat not a big problem but annoying .