Kärcher K 2 Power Control Home high-pressure washer: Intelligent app support – the practical solution for everyday dirt – incl. Home Kit

kärcher pressure washer smart home power control jet wash hydroshot
kärcher pressure washer smart home power control jet wash hydroshot
  1. kärcher pressure washer smart home power control jet wash hydroshot
  2. kärcher
  3. kärcher pressure washer smart home power control jet wash hydroshot
1 CLEVER 3 EFFICIENT 4 PRACTICAL
kärcher pressure washer smart home power control jet wash hydroshot
  1. kärcher pressure washer smart home power control jet wash hydroshot
  2. kärcher pressure washer smart home power control jet wash hydroshot
  3. kärcher pressure washer smart home power control jet wash hydroshot
  4. kärcher pressure washer smart home power control jet wash hydroshot

Kärcher high-pressure washers: performance classes in comparison

kärcher pressure washer smart home power control jet wash hydroshot

K 2 Power Control Home

kärcher pressure washer smart home power control jet wash hydroshot

K 7 Smart Control Home

kärcher pressure washer smart home power control jet wash hydroshot

K 5 Power Control Home

kärcher pressure washer smart home power control jet wash hydroshot

K 4 Power Control Home

kärcher pressure washer smart home power control jet wash hydroshot

K 3 Power Control Home

Pressure
max. 20 – 110 bar max. 20 – 180 bar max. 20 – 145 bar max. 20 – 130 bar max. 20 – 120 bar
Surface performance
20 m²/h 60 m²/h 40 m²/h 30 m²/h 25 m²/h
Flow rate
max. 360 l/h max. 550 l/h max. 500 l/h max. 420 l/h max. 380 l/h
Max. Inlet temperature
max. 40 °C max. 60 °C max. 40 °C max. 40 °C max. 40 °C
Weight without accessories
4 kg 17,6 kg 13 kg 11,5 kg 4,4 kg
Dimensions (L x W x H)
246 x 280 x 586 mm 458 x 330 x 666 mm 402 x 306 x 588 mm 402 x 306 x 588 mm 297 x 280 x 677 mm
High-pressure hose length

Colour: Yellow
Pack Quantity: 1
Batteries Required: No
Manufacture: Kärcher
Colour: Yellow
Quantity: 1

Used it with the T1 racer surface cleaner. Brilliant job.

2. Darlene6371 says:

This replaced an old Karscher washer that eventually stopped working. This one has a higher wattage motor than the old one but is much less powerful. How can that be? Barely strong enough to do the job.

I can’t praise this pressure washer enough, so easy to assemble and just keeps impressing me. The pressure it de livers is outstanding for the price tag and the attachment for cleaning patios is a game changer.

5. GeorgianaQ50 says:

6. BobbyeNoskowski says:

I only used the power washer this Evening for the first time and the different nozzles we’re great, changing between the 2 where so easy, great for the patio, and drive way

Was sceptical that it wasn’t the most expensive Karcher, but shouldn’t have doubted it. Cleans the patio with ease (although I find the cleaning solution makes no difference) and the car looks fab.

My last Karcher lasted 14 years but I doubt this one will last that long because a reduction in material quality to reduce costs is very obvious , seems flimsy compared to my old one.

11. MinnChica says:

12. Ry Crist says:

Much better than my previous one
    This is quite powerful and works well
    Would I buy again? Definitely

Much better than my previous one
    This is quite powerful and works well
    Would I buy again? Definitely

14. Garybreakfast says:

I took me a few minutes to work out how it worked but once I did it cleans well and now my patio looks clear of the green moss..

15. BerniceKeyser says:

16. jackquelin18 says:

This machine did an excellent job of my front entrance. Great on wood bench. A powerful bit of kit. Really pleased. Good value and of course one of the best brands