MaXimus PRO Folding Rebounder Fitness Trampoline | Voted #1 Indoor Mini Exercise Trampoline For Adults With Bar | Best Home Gym for Fitness & Lose Weight | FREE Storage Bag, Resistance Bands, Awesome ONLINE & DVD Workouts!

MXL Maximus Life fitness trampoline rebound experts

The established world wide MaXimus Life fitness company was started by James Winfield, sports scientist & health practitioner, and business and technology design expert Heather Moore. Our vision has been to design the most effective and exciting exercise programs, design our own unique high-quality rebounders and produce professional fitness video’s that deliver all the benefits that rebounding can offer. We are passionate about making rebound exercise accessible to everyone whatever the age, gender or ability. By following our fitness workouts on our uniquely designed, well balanced and perfectly sprung mini trampolines, coupled with eating healthily and making better lifestyle choices everyone can improve their fitness, health and mental well-being.

MaXimus is Latin for ‘The Greatest’ and we believe you deserve the MaXimus Life!!

The Maximus Pro mini trampoline is one of our superior range of folding rebounders made high quality, extremely efficient mini fitness trampoline designed to burn fat and help you get in to great shape and lose weight fast.

Its clever unique design allows it to be folded in half and then in to quarters for easy space saving storage. It is used by fitness professionals, sports men and women and home fitness enthusiasts around the world because of its super strong design and versatility providing awesome cardio and strength training workouts that deliver amazing results. Exercising on the MXL MaXimus Pro rebounder forces your core muscles to engage involuntary,so your deep abdominal muscles (the muscles that give you a flat belly) are worked naturally and without effort! Bouncing on this indoor mini trampoline gives a very effective lymphatic drainage and in doing so detoxifies the body. As fat cells store unwanted toxins, it’s these toxins that make you hold on to stubborn fat, so by following our professional designed rebounding exercise program, on our low impact rebounders, you can detoxify your body effectively and shift stubborn fat and unwanted cellulite more efficiently. Toning and pumping muscles will tighten and plump the skin making us look and feel younger.

✔ MaXimus Pro folding mini trampoline is made of high grade steel and precision machined component parts that make it extremely robust for everyday use.

✔ Package comes with handy storage/carry bag making it very easy to transport so you can take it with you anywhere.

✔ A stability handle bar that is easily fitted to provide extra balance support for the beginner or if rehabilitating an injury.

✔ Great rebound compilation DVD with 3 progressive workouts for beginner, intermediate and advanced levels including bonus core and stretch sections.

✔ Specially designed resistance bands that clip on to the rebounder for performing more body toning exercises to increase lean muscle tone.

✔ 1lb Sand weights that can be used for extra resistance for an even greater calorie burn and desired body shaping.

✔ Read on for more features of this product and the amazing benefits from exercising on the low impact MaXimus Pro mini trampoline.

Best For A Quiet Bounce Athletes & Sports Specific Home Use & weight loss On a budget Group exercise
Stability (leg attachement) Spring loaded collapsable legs Spring loaded collapsable legs Spring loaded collapsable legs Spring loaded collapsable legs Spring loaded collapsable legs
Storage Half Folding Quarter Folding Quarter Folding Quarter Folding Non-folding
Bounce Area 69cm (28 inches) 69cm (28 inches) 69cm (28 inches) 69cm (28 inches) 69cm (28 inches)
Frame Diameter 100cm (40 inches) 100cm (40 inches) 100cm (40 inches) 100cm (38 inches) 100cm (40 inches)
Rebounder Weight 10kg (22 lbs) 12g (26.5 lbs) 12kg (26.5 lbs) 10kg (22lbs) 12kg (26.5 lbs)
Weight Limit 150kg (23.6 stone) 140kg (22 stone) 140kg (22 stone) 120kg (18.9stone) 140kg (22 stone)
DVD Included
Handlebar Included separate purchase separate purchase separate purchase
Accessories

Size: 40 INCHES STANDARD SIZE
Dimensions: 84.07 x 39.62 x 13.97 cm; 14.6 Kilograms
Brand: MXL MaXimus Life
Model: 40 inch Pro Rebounder
Colour: Black
Batteries Included: No
Manufacture: MaXimus Life ltd
Colour: Black
Size: 40 INCHES STANDARD SIZE

I’ve had a rebounder in the past and really enjoyed using it as part of my fitness regime – so was excited after over ten years to be buying a new one. This one is definitely sturdier, less noisy and it’s so useful to be able to fold it all up and store it out of sight. I was worried that this would make it less sturdy, but it doesn’t. The assemble does take a little getting use too. All the other bits of equipments are a useful addition. Not cheap – but really worth the expense – especially when compared to the price of gym membership.

2. WandaRepin says:

3. AJ Dellinger says:

4. Stephanie Soh says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

5. Harriso2408 says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Sadly while it’s very good quality and sturdy it’s far too big for my home. Ok to assemble impossible to close if even with two ladies. Waiting for assistance in order to return. The legs are down but can’t seem to close it. HELP

I purchased a Maximus Pro rebounder four years ago.
    This great piece of kit has been essential in keeping me both fit and sane through the past 2.5 years.
    Whether doing some online classes, or just bouncing along to a great playlist, this is an excellent exercise that is just joyous – there is some good research out there about the power of “jumping for joy”, and using my Maximus Pro helps this in spades.
    Being able to do this in my own home gives me flexibility with timing – 10 mins, an hour, or even doing a gentle bounce in front of a good drama on the TV.
    It’s lasted well too. It’s been used almost every day.
    I’ve gone through one mat, but the team were super-helpful and very quick in turning round a second, which was a good price and pretty easy to fit.
    And the customer service team were really responsive when I just had questions about using the rebounder outdoors.
    My only quibble would be… yes, it’s foldable, but I personally struggle with it and let my husband do it! I generally store it just with the legs folded, which are very easy to manage.
    Highly recommended – I wouldn’t be without mine!

7. NewtonSharpe says:

I purchased a Maximus Pro rebounder four years ago.
    It’s lasted well too. It’s been used almost every day.
    Highly recommended – I wouldn’t be without mine!

8. Annette5978 says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

I purchased a Maximus Pro rebounder four years ago.
    It’s lasted well too. It’s been used almost every day.
    Highly recommended – I wouldn’t be without mine!

9. Chris Shellcroft says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Amazing quality and great customer service.

It is sturdy, has a great bounce and is a million times better than a competitor version I bought a couple of years ago.

Make sure the bars (between the springs) are through the ‘ribbons’ correctly before unfolding – we didn’t check and now have a couple of holes where they poked through. Not a problem as the ribbons are very tough but would rather not have damaged them.

Happy rebounding!

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

My first rebounder. Instructions are easy to follow and assembly was easy as well. Slight problem with a very snug fit with an upright on the stability bar but emailed customer service and Liza solved the problem immediately. Closing it took 3 attempts the first time (I am in my 70’s) but I now have the knack, no problem at all. It folds down to a very manageable size and stores under the settee.
    The springs squeak a little as I use it but it’s not deafening, I can still hear the tv easily. If someone needs silence maybe the bungees would be better. Best thing is no shock to the joints!
    I don’t know how long these are supposed to last but it’s very sturdy and I’m fairly sure it will see me out. Definitely a considered purchase but one I am very happy with.

This rebounder is easy to assemble with clear instructions. The DVDs are helpful for a beginner and the exercises are fun as well as being a good and varied workout. So glad I got this rather than an exercise bike! Would certainly recommend this.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

A great product , easy to assemble. Excellent and prompt customer service. Liza was very helpful .

15. AngelaCupp says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

The Maximus Pro is very solidly built and has the strong springs needed to support heavy people and provide good rebound action. The benefits to my wife’s swollen legs have been spectacular. Just 10 to 30 minutes a day in two sessions had a noticable effect from day one ! The swelling reduction and increased comfort level have continued over the weeks she has been using it. It even helps strengthen stomach muscles with very little effort. This is one of the best purchases we have ever made.

16. LeannaJHRX says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Having done some reserch on the activity of Rebounding and looked at various products i finally selected this product. It hasnt disappointed. Would definelety recommend.

17. HollieOutlaw says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

A very sturdy rebounder which is key for your own safety…not only at keeping you on it, but not damaging you when on it/bouncing. This product feels top quality, it’s great that it’s easy to fold away (it’s tight to fold away but easy enough when you work out how) – I love everything about it. Not a high bounce which is what you want…you don’t want to be jumping high on this as it’s not a trampoline or the point of it… it’s an excellent product which have bought twice…once for use in my flat and another for use at my parents house…lots of online video classes to enjoy. Rebounding is an excellent form of exercise and you are just happy getting on it /when on it…great for all aspects of your health. Highly recommend it.