Ninja Air Fryer [AF100UK] 4 Cooking Functions, 3.8L, Grey/Black

More than an air fryer
More than an air fryer

Ninja Air Fryer

Say hello to guilt-free fried food. A low-fat, healthier way to cook your favourite fried foods. Get more from your air fryer with 4 cooking functions to choose from – Roast, Reheat, Dehydrate and Air Fry.

Air Fry

Up to 75% less fat than traditional frying methods

When compared to deep fried, hand-cut French Fries, the Ninja Air Fryer gives you the same great taste but uses little to no oil.

Air Fry
Air Fry
4 ways to cook

More than an air fryer

With simple touchscreen controls, choose between Air Fry, Roast, Reheat and Dehydrate functions to cook delicious mains, sides and snacks. You can even cook from frozen, no defrosting required.

4 ways to cook
  1. AF100UK

Using little to no oil, air frying uses super-hot air to create a deliciously crispy finish.

2. AF100UK

Golden mains and sides, from roast chicken and fluffy potatoes to Mediterranean vegetables.

3. AF100UK

Restore leftovers to that fresh-out-of-the-oven finish, perfect for pizza, quiche and more.

4. AF100UK

Gently dehydrate ingredients to create dried fruit, dried herbs, vegetable crisps and beef jerky.

5. AF100UK

Precision temperature control and adjustable fan speeds ensure food is perfectly cooked in minutes.

1 Air Fry 2 Roast 3 Reheat 4 Dehydrate 5 Meals in minutes

Dimensions: 34.5 x 27.9 x 33.8 cm; 4.4 Kilograms
Brand: NINJA
Model: AF100UK
Colour: Grey
Colour: Grey

1. WalterKirkcaldi says:

I ordered this for my elderly father and he is very pleased with how well it cooks and quick. Cooking single meals in the Ninja is probably cheaper than putting stuff in the oven, and with the price of gas going up it will probably cover the investment costs.

OMG, how did I live without this. I use it every day. Everything you do in a conventional oven you can do in this, and there’s no mess or splattering. Timing is a bit of trial and error, but you soon pick it up. Steaks, toasties, bacon, toasties, and even roast joints. I’ve never managed to make pork cracking right, but this does it perfect, fabulous piece of kit, and so so easy to clean, just wipe with kitchen towel. Also saves time, and therefore energy costs. Buy one, you won’t regret it.

I was begging my mother to get this for us as it would be a great addition to our appliances which we already have at home, we literally use it everyday, but i try to cut down. using this airfryer has shown how much oil food already comes in. making your own chips in this is lovely. keep in mind, i thought the amount of minutes is what it was, so the highest temp. is 210 and lowest is 170. sausages in these are great. literally can do anything. when i got this i said ‘if you do not have an appliance, this is the first one u should get’. There are four modes: air fry, roast, reheat, dehydrate. but don’t worrry as it automatically does it for you. cooking roast potatoes in here are good too. nice and stylish. easy to clean. makes a beep noise at the end before going off

I bought this after reading the reviews. Found it easy to use. It’s saved me from using the oven all the time and to help with the cost of raising electric prices. So far I’ve used it to cook cheese on toast, fish fingers, quorn nuggets, bacon, small pizza & frozen chips . I tend to cook these at 180 temperature and they don’t take long to cook at all. Fish fingers & quorn nuggets and the chips probably take about 12 minutes to cook. I’ve had no complaints from my daughter about her food but my husband is old fashioned and likes the oven. I’m converting him slowly to my way of thinking.

This appliance is a joy to use. It is versatile, easy to control, easy to clean, compact and does’nt cost a fortune in energy use compared to having to heat up a cavernous conventional oven. I would imagine most makes of air fryer are of the same in attributes but the reason I chose this brand was the good reviews it received and I like the shape and colour. So far no problems encountered and converted to tasty roasted veg etc. Extremely pleased with this purchase and therefore can highly recommend.

8. CarrolEllison says:

9. AveryNealey says:

My husband and I are so impressed with this. We had an old tefal actify which did years of service but was a bit limited in what we could cook with it. I have cooked everything from cakes, (small) roast chickens, lamb chops and frozen pastries in this. On the ‘roast’ setting it is basically a little oven that heats up super quick. The first 2wks we had it we never switched on our gas oven.
    The pan on this one isn’t huge which if you having a roasting joint may not quite fit – I got a gammon for 5 of us in it yesterday with a bit of careful trimming.

It’s really easy to clean the pan and griddle insert and they are well made. It doesn’t take up any more counter space than our old actify either but is so much more versatile. Careful not to position it too close to kitchen cupboards (we made this mistake) or the melamine (?) can lift.

I can really see that if we had a bigger version (foodie?) we would seriously consider saying goodbye to our gas oven which with energy prices the way they are could possibly pay for itself.

Great air fryer and very easy to use and clean. Ideal for meals for 2 people but probably not more.
    Only problem I’ve found, it was not supplied with a grill stand which allows more food to be added and a better air circulation. I have purchased a grill that fits but it should be supplied with one that fits nicely.

11. DaciaBooth says:

12. KateFiorini says:

13. DarrinMathews says:

14. AlvinPinedo says:

I bought this in preparation of my kitchen being taken out and im so impressed!. Ive been cooking all my kids dinners in it, chips, chicken nuggets, wedges, jackets potatoes and its all perfect!. I dont think ill ever cook the kids dinner in anything else and it takes less than 10 minutes!

The only think I will say is the timings in the book are sometimes double whats needed, i cooked chicken strips and it recommended 15 mins, i checked on it after 7 mins and they were done so I would suggest not taking too much notice of the times and work it out yourself.

You won’t regret buying this.

Spent a year investigating and comparing different air fryers. I was really tempted to get a larger one for the rotisserie chicken option but settled for this ninja based on the reviews. I am not disappointed. My evening meals are speedy and a dream, I just throw in some veggies to roast, some fish and have food done in minutes. The chicken comes out crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside. The time cut from warming up the oven is a gamechanger. One word of warning, do check the food regularly. I had to change some of the timings/temp on some of my items as the internet is full of air fry recipes but not necessarily for this model and make. The beauty of this airfryer is the ability to check on the food and change the settings as needed.

17. HelenZIEqaepde says:

This has exceeded expectations.
    What a winner! Bought 5.2 ltr good size for family of 3.
    Very quick, easy to use, no problem for cleaning.
    Excellent for frozen chips, nuggets.
    Great for bacon, fresh chicken, spring rolls.

This has exceeded expectations.
    What a winner! Bought 5.2 ltr good size for family of 3.
    Very quick, easy to use, no problem for cleaning.
    Excellent for frozen chips, nuggets.
    Great for bacon, fresh chicken, spring rolls.

I bought this on a whim as my son is coeliac and so is cooking separate things is sometimes a challenge if we aren’t having the same meal

Initially I was a little bit worried about using it as the instructions are limited but I soon got my confidence and use it every day I love the fact that it is so easy to clean and you can have food on the table in half the time of using a traditional oven

It cooks meat and fish perfectly as well as crispy healthy fries and potatoes

I start a jacket potato in the microwave and then finish it on grill for about 20 minutes and it is absolutely perfect! I use it for bacon as well

My son has the gluten-free bread that needs baking and so was switching the oven on every day just for a couple of rolls but now we put it in this for five minutes and it is perfect

not only is it convenient but it is much cheaper to run than an oven and there is no warm up time

I love it and can’t recommend it enough I tell everybody about it!

20. LisaBeersixfobx says:

Absolutely love this Air Fryer. I washed it out before I first used it and not had a problem with smells or weird tastes. As long as you follow the instruction it works really well.
    I cooked a whole chicken in it, potatoes, bacon, chicken wings. Each time cooked perfectly. With chips and potatoes you need to give them a shake half way through to ensure they all cook properly. Otherwise you will get some more cooked than others.
    Halved my cooking time and reducing the amount of electric I am using to a big win for us.
    So easy to clean. As soon as I have finished cooking I fill with hot water and washing liquid and leave to cool then just wipe around and it’s clean.

Only had this for a few hours and already cooked my salmon for dinner in it. Chicken for hubbys lunch tomorrow and baked a cake in it !! A few things need tweaking but I am so pleased with the initial results. It can only get better ! I forgot to put the cake on bake to start with and did it on the AIR FRY button but it still came out pretty tasty just a bit crisp on top ! I wont be doing that again !
    It was lighter than I expected and it fits nicely in my cupboard.
    Really easy to clean.
    1000% happy with it.

It was lighter than I expected and it fits nicely in my cupboard.
    Really easy to clean.
    1000% happy with it.

Though easy to use, it needs experimentation regarding quantities, time & temperature. So I haven’t tried it extensively yet – good results with chips so far. Reason for 4/5 stars is the annoying chemical smell when first heated. Advice about that on the ninja website advises how to proceed before cooking food.

25. Stephanie Mulholland says:

26. Marie Claire says:

I bought my Ninja Airfryer over 12 month’s ago in the 1st lockdown & have used it so much. I have recommended to other people several times & have just bought this exact same one for my parents as a wedding anniversary gift. It is already enhancing their life in the kitchen as it has mine.

27. SherrilCintron says:

28. ShawnaPEOl says:

good price, delivered on time, Fits on my work top without taking up to much space which works well in my small kitchen the best cooking devise I have ever owned very easy to use cooks food quickly crisps up certain fried foods without having to use oils and fats , would recommend , Top marks Ninja.

29. Dealightfully Frugal says: