Ninja Food Processor with Auto-iQ [BN650UK] 850W, 2.1L Bowl, Silver

More than a food processor
More than a food processor

Ninja Food Processor with Auto-iQ

Precise food prep in a flash. Create anything from burgers to salads, sauces to salsas, doughs to desserts. Chop, slice, grate, puree and mix with precision and control with interchangeable attachments.

One-touch programs

Auto-iQ Technology

No more guesswork with 4 intelligent programs, tailored to deliver the results you want at the touch of a button. Exclusive to Ninja, these unique pulse, pause and process patterns do all the hard work for you. You can also take control with manual settings.

One-touch programs
Hotspot
Durable & Powerful

Ninja Blade Technology

Driven by a powerful 850W motor, Ninja’s precision-engineered blades are built to last, made from durable, high-quality stainless steel.

Durable & Powerful
  1. Chopping Blade

Easily create precisely chopped salsas, homemade burgers, fishcakes, purees and more.

2. Slicing/Grating Disc

Enjoy homemade coleslaw, precisely sliced vegetables, salads and grated cheese.

3. Dough Tool

Confidently mix bread and pizza doughs, pancake batter, cake mix and more.

4. One-touch controls

Easily select either automatic programs or manual settings.

5. Easy to clean

Dishwasher safe parts make cleaning easy.

1 Chopping Blade 2 Slicing/Grating Disc 3 Dough Tool 4 One-touch controls 5 Easy to clean
Food Processor

Dimensions: 25 x 19.7 x 40.7 cm; 3.47 Kilograms
Brand: NINJA
Model: BN650UK
Colour: Silver
Colour: Silver

1. mummytravels says:

Please beware, the cutting blades of the processor are extremely razor sharp. I have cut myself three times by simply picking it up while being distracted. PLEASE KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN!!!. I now wash it first holding it by the handle I swish it in hot soapy water then still holding the handle I use a cotton bud to get into the crevices. I don’t dry it I leave it in a safe place on a tea towel to dry on it’s own then store it in the processor. AGAIN PLEASE KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN!! Other than that I am very pleased with it, it takes all of the hard work out of beating, making pastry and bread.

BEWARE!!!! BLADES ARE EXTREMELY SHARP!!!!

Delighted with this food processor, small footprint on worktop with good suction pads so no slipping about. Love the locking mechanism on lid. Have used normal blades for mixing and slicer grater both working well. Looking forward to trying out dough blade. Found a suitable box to store tools in a cupboard and main tool stays in machine. Very careful with sharp blade when washing up as suggested by other reviews. Smart gadget I’m happy to display.

3. UAERicoabikp says:

4. PriscilBeaumont says:

5. OurustoOvens says:

Very sharp and efficient device. Much better than my old processor. Be very careful with the blades as they are very sharp.

6. Layan Odeh,Christopher Jasper,Charlotte Ryan says:

The Ninja is great as a food processor and the price point is spot on. It chops brilliantly, and I can attest to how sharp the blades are as it sliced through my finger with ease when I (stupidly) stuck my finger in to push down a piece of celery (whilst it was switched off I might add otherwise I probably wouldn’t still have a finger left!). It was incredibly easy to assemble and I like how the controls are intuitively simple and well laid out; for example you can use the Auto-iQ programs, which are ‘intelligent’ preset programs that chop and pause and automatically stop when processing is complete; to the right of these are your manual settings: Low, High & Pulse. Also, there aren’t tons of attachments which (in my experience) usually end up relegated to the back of a drawer gathering dust. It comes with the chopping blade assembly – which is double height and really good, a reversible slicing/grating disc, a pusher for the feed chute lid – which also closes the chute off if for example you’re blending soup and don’t want splatters (it’s a decent size feed chute too), and last but not least a dough blade assembly.
    My only slight gripes are, when using the dough blade to combine and kneed dough, it feels a bit unsteady and wobbles a bit on the counter. I made dough for a regular sized loaf using 600g of flour and worried that the lid might come off (it didn’t, but felt like it might), and I had to hold the thing down. I suppose this is to be expected when it’s processing a big lump of dough though, and if you do a lot of baking then a stand mixer might be a more appropriate bit of kit. Still, it comes with this attachment and even includes a recipe for bread rolls in the accompanying recipe booklet, albeit only using 400g of flour, which it might cope with better than my slightly larger quantity. Perhaps the base could be more weighted down to cope better with this aspect if it were to be improved upon.
    And, as another reviewer pointed out, when washing the food processor bowl, some water does get into the handle, but this evaporates overnight and is not discernible the following day; you certainly wouldn’t notice this if the handle wasn’t translucent. So this is just a minor design flaw but I noticed that it has lost a star or two from other reviewers due to this.
    Overall I’m very happy with my new chopper. It has a small footprint & doesn’t take up much space on my countertop, looks great, feels very safe when everything is locked into place (with an audible ‘click’) and most importantly, it chops brilliantly. It’s certainly a marked improvement on my older, flimsy processor which had given up the ghost.

9. Daniel Matus says:

I bought this ninja food processor as I often cook from scratch due to various health conditions, but because I work full time needed something to speed up the monotony of chopping vegetables and mixing recipes for baking.

The blade for this chops very fast and doesn’t need to be pressed long to give you very diced up veg. Yes it’s very sharp but if you clean it using a washing up brush with a handle on it you’ll be absolutely fine. I say that confidently as someone who is epically clumsy but hasn’t been cut by it in the few months I’ve owned it.

I love that it comes with a mixing attachment too and this has proved invaluable for making cookies and doughnuts.

I don’t know how I lived for so long without one!

10. KathariBGOR says:

I’ve been wanting to find a simple easy to use processor and this one is just right for me, didn’t want a lot of tools so long as it chops, grates, slice and able to mix dough this is able to do all 4 easily, cleaning if washed by hand is fiddly be carful of the grating and chopping blade if washed by hand, your likely to forget how sharp the blade edges are especially the rounded grating and slicing blades, I recommend rinsing and using a fish washer as it’s dishwasher friendly I cut my finger slightly doing the latter my fault for not being careful enough but apart from that it’s a good 5 star, as it’s part of my daily use, makes things now a lot more easily, so it’s worth the buy for what it is and it’s pretty good oh one thing though it would be great if the ninja came with storage container for the chopping blades and dough mixing blades that would be a big help for added safety reasons.

11. ErikMonnier says:

i have used it twice know but only the dough hook it mixes well it’s quite noisy when it’s going i like the fact it automatically cuts out once mixed i haven’t tried the other blade it looks really sharp i don’t want to cut my self on it it’s that sharp once my health allows i will use it more when i need to make stuff for the air fryer like a liquid for a marine add for chicken etc

12. Shelby Brown says:

13. MilanESSlncrgy says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersDon’t immerse fully in water. the water gets into the handle.

15. MartinaFolingsb says:

We are so pleased with the new addition to our Ninja collection, same quality, performance and value for money

Ninja quality

16. Maria Santoferraro says:

Ninja quality

17. LouisaMorrill says:

A bit on the pricey side but it’s got a good large bowl But I like good safety features