Nintendo Switch Lite – Yellow

Handheld Nintendo Switch gaming at a great value

Introducing Nintendo Switch Lite, a version of the Nintendo Switch system that’s optimised for personal, handheld play. Nintendo Switch Lite is a small and light Nintendo Switch system at a great value. With a built-in +Control Pad, and a sleek, unibody design, Nintendo Switch Lite is great for on-the-go gaming. If you’re looking for a gaming system all your own, Nintendo Switch Lite is ready to hit the road whenever you are.

Neon packshot OLED packshot Lite packshot
Colour Neon Red / Neon Blue White Yellow
Play Modes TV Mode, Tabletop, Handheld TV Mode, Tabletop, Handheld Handheld Mode
Compatible Games All Nintendo Switch Games All Nintendo Switch Games Handheld Supported Games
Joy-Con Controllers Included
Nintendo Switch Dock Output via HDMI cable in TV mode. Output via HDMI cable in TV mode. LAN port for use in TV mode. Does not support output to a TV and is not compatible with the Nintendo Switch dock.
Size 102mm x 239mm x 13.9mm 102mm x 242mm x 13.9mm 91.1mm x 208mm x 13.9mm
Screen 6.2 inch LCD 7-inch OLED 5.5 inch LCD
Weight Approx. 297g (With Joy-Con controllers attached: 398g) Approx. 320g (With Joy-Con controllers attached: 420g) Approx. 275g
Storage 32 GB 64 GB 32 GB

Dimensions: 2.54 x 5.08 x 5.08 cm; 600 Grams
Model: 10002294
Origin: China

1. AlinaChambliss says:

my partner has the nintendo switch (the big one) so i decided to get this. it’s honestly amazing. i thought i’d feel like i was missing out, because it doesn’t have the same features as the other one (like connecting it to the tv or removing the controllers) but honestly i love it! i prefer mine because it’s just a handheld device, light and easy to use. i got the yellow to match my phone and LOVE IT.

2. EdgardoMetters says:

Case is nice colour and quality, room for cards and accessories. Screen protectors looks great and easy to apply.

3. KristanLyng says:

I love it. I chose the switch lite over the switch because my primary console is ps4 so I didn’t need another console, just wanted something to play animal crossing and mario kart on, and honestly I prefer mario kart on the little screen. Would recommend.

5. Los Angeles Times says:

6. NorrisO72zae says:

7. Tessa10Cnbjr says:

Brilliant console for playing games on and with friends,my Son Loves it and it keeps him occupied for hours.

8. AnnieGuyton says:

9. GustavoWooten says:

10. PabloCasnwy says:

Bought the yellow switch lite and bought this with the tenner I saved, makes the perfect match and comes as a little kit with screen protector’s and silicon case with inflated grips at bottom rea

I purchased this as a gift for someone and they are loving it. It came in perfect condition. The yellow color is warm and friendly. The handheld itself is lightweight and much easier to handle that my own regular Switch console.

Thank you to Nintendo & to the seller for this wonderful device. We will enjoy it for years to come.

My sons birthday present and he loves it. When I’ve used it I’ve noticed that it’s much more comfortable to use than my full size release day switch.

Love it. Great dispatch and delivery time too! Really great service and amazing produc

17. Dr. Martin Bodicker says:

18. OlivaBivens says:

Absolutely love it. Went down a treat. Fantastic colour. Delivered quickly by Royal Mail.

19. Grace Earl says:

I have enjoyed using this Nintendo Lite although it has a very poor battery life. It doesn’t affect my experience as it’s not something I plan on taking out and about, but worth noting that the battery only lasts 3-4 hours.