Pro Breeze Dehumidifier 500ml Compact and Portable Mini Air Dehumidifier for Damp, Mould, Moisture in Home, Kitchen, Bedroom, Caravan, Office, Garage, Bathroom, Basement

Pro Breeze 500ml per day dehumidifier Pro Breeze 500ml per day dehumidifier Pro Breeze 12L per day dehumidifier Pro Breeze 10L per day dehumidifier Pro Breeze 20l per day dehumidifier Pro Breeze 30l per day dehumidifier
Water Extraction 250ml/day 500ml/day 12L/day 10L/day 20L/day 30L/day
Water Tank Capacity 500ml 1500ml 1.8L 3L 5.5L 3L
Size (LXWXH) (cm) 16 x 13 x 22 22 x 16 x 31 22 x 29 x 44 32 x 21 x 50 32 x 30 x 58 39 x 26 x 50
Room Size small small-medium large large large large
Timer n/a n/a 24h 12h 24h 24h

Size: 500ml
Dimensions: 18 x 28 x 16 cm; 1.04 Kilograms
Model: 1
Colour: White
Manufacture: Pro Breeze
Colour: White
Size: 500ml

you want a dehumidifier?

I would not recommend, get a high end dehumidifier. It will save you time.. this little one is good, but not worth it to be honest.

You will be moving from one side of the room to the other side. And its painfully slow but does the job.

I bought this to try and keep the condensation level down in my shed, didnt work at all but that was my fault, air temperature has to be above 8 degrees for a dehumidifier to work at all. I should of checked the viability of the idea first, so I’ve also purchased and installed a 40watt tube heater and positioned it a little below where the dehumidifier sits, and now it works a bit, the tank collects about 8mm of water per day not a huge amount but thats partially because the air temp is still very low. but between that and the slightly raised air temperature in the shed I’m getting less condensation, it is also as stated extremely quiet when running, easy and convenient to empty.

There were lots of negative reviews on this product… noisy, unsafe, over-heats, ineffective… none are true for my experience.

What a powerful dehumidifier! We have one wall of a bedroom where we’re getting mould inside a built-in wardrobe. After putting the dehumidifier inside the doorway of the wardrobe for just one night, I was amazed how much water had been collected. It’s now put on each night and is so very quiet that we’re able to sleep not even realising it’s on! No issues with overheating or issues with the electric connection, in fact we have it running off a fused extension lead just fine!

Definitely would recommend it!

This dehumidifier has lasted me over one year now, and it still works. I switch it on every night when I go to bed. It’s very quiet and not distracting at all. It’s small which is okay for small bedrooms. It is made of plastic, but it does have a premium quality touch. It usually collects 500ml of water every two weeks in the winter, and between six to ten days in the summer if I had to guess. It certainly collects water faster in summer.

9/10

I bought this as previously owned on here. It arrived in the original packaging and it seems dead on.
    I have a terrible problem in the kitchen regarding condensation on the walls (Terrible setup regarding external ventilation). I stuck it on straight away, couldn’t hear if it was on, I had to rely on the on light and the fact that it had water in it after being in use.
    Unsure if it’s having the desired effect but it’s up and running, time will tell. I have just purchased a second one of these for the laundry room. Here’s hoping.

6. Pallavi Kenkare says:

After just a few hours it had already collected a noticeable amount of water. I honestly did not expect it to work but it does. It’s a neat small size however the cable for the plug isn’t that long. It’s just long enough to reach from our windowsill to the socket on the ground. It’s quiet to have on during the day but I wouldn’t be able to sleep with it on.

7. Molly Cochran says:

8. Donna Tapellini says:

We use this in our camper van, when we first used it the camper van was parked up in storage (we do have an electrical hook up). After three days we went to see if it had collected any water, and it had not much but enough to say we were happy with it, then went away for a week and used this product again after a week it had collected some water. Kept it running during the night, it didn’t bother us, very pleased.

This is an inconspicuous, quiet, small machine, and from a few weeks experience of trying to get rid of black mould in a corner of the spare room, it seems to work quite well. I’ve given it 3 stars for energy efficiency, because I have no way of assessing this so I stuck to a central on-the-fence figure!

After receiving the dehumidifier I thought I had made a mistake and purchased a dolls house one, it was so tiny, fed up of constantly wiping the mould off my son’s small boxroom bedroom thought I would give it a try while searching for a bigger one. To my surprise and my son laughing about how tiny it was and wouldn’t do nothing, it’s fantastic. We run it constantly and need to empty it nearly everyday, which isn’t hard as you just pull out the small tray. My son room has had no mould since, did help the situation though by removing furniture from the outside walls or using open furniture to allow circulation for 20 odd pounds I paid it has be truly worth it.

I had a problem corner of a room which had water dripping from the wall when cold. After a few days/nights of having this dehumidifier on constantly, though not gone completely, there is still a tiny cold patch wich persists, it no longer covers the whole wall. I keep it on all the time to keep on top of it. Out of curiosity, I turned the unit off for a few days to see of it was just coincidence, but the cold spot started to worsen again, so the unit was defintely having an effect.
    I believe it also helps having it on whilst I am drying laundry inside, nothing amazing as it’s only a dinky unit but every little helps with indoor drying; the water seems to fill a little bit quicker.
    The noise level is okay, I only notice it when I am in the room my humidifier is in or when my house is completely quiet (no TV or music playing) and it’s a constant sound, so easy to tune out after a bit. I find that it does not make too much of a difference if it needs to be switched off for a few hours if you need complete silence.
    The unit, though not the most attractive thing in the world is very small and can be shoved in a corner or under something if desired. The cable is decently long if it needs to be put a little bit away from a plug socket.
    The water is very easy to empty, just pull out the drawer when the indicator light tells you it’s full (the unit will stop automatically) and empty into the sink, then slide back into the unit. Though it does sometimes take a little awkward wiggle to get back in.

Brilliant little unit, will definitely be buying another in the future for another problem spot.

Moved into a ‘new’ house, downstairs toilet so damp! Black mould on walls, water running down walls, water droplets on ceiling, loads of condensation on window so opted for this little gem! Has taken a few weeks plus a few extra remedial works to help things along BUT this little machine (which is really quiet) has pulled gallons of water out of this room! It has drawn so much damp out of the walls! Don’t expect overnight miracles it is only a small machine but it has been ideal for the space in which I am using it
    It has done & still is doing, exactly what I bought it fo

The best things come in small packages!