Russell Hobbs RHTTFZ1 32L Table Top F Energy Rating Freezer White, 32 [Energy Class F]

RHTTFZ1

Features

• Colour: White
  • Integrated, Freestanding, Built-under: Freestanding
  • Noise Level: 41 (dB)
  • Frost Free: No
  • Freezer Capacity: 31 ltr

Details:

This Russell Hobbs Table Top Freezer has an impressive 31 litre capacity, so despite its compact size it is perfect for storing those extra essentials and/or freeing up space in your main freezer. This white freezer has a removable wire shelf which therefore gives you the option of the whole open space to stand tall objects, or to split the freezer into two levels, with storage available on the base and on the wire shelf.

This 31 litre table top freezer is rated an impressive F for energy efficiency, being sure to keep energy bills down whilst adding extra freezer space in your home. This versatile model is suitable for kitchens, living rooms, bedrooms and offices and so can be used wherever you find best fit to add extra freezer space.

Weight: 21 kg
Dimensions: 47.2 x 49.2 x 45 cm; 21 Kilograms
Brand: Russell Hobbs
Part: RHTTFZ1
Colour: White
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Colour: White
Dimensions: 47.2 x 49.2 x 45 cm; 21 Kilograms

1. ArletteSidhu says:

Nice compact Freezer
    Easy to set up and ready for use very quick
    Only delay is as instructed/recommended to let it settle before switching on and then adding foodstuffs to the appliance
    Very quiet operation
    Would recommend if you are looking for additional freezer storage or have limited room

This just added enough extra space to help with my wife’s gluten free frozen foods to free up the main freezer so we can stock up with more items such as frozen veg.

I only have a small fridge freezer and with the winter on the door step and couldn’t get out this will be a god send sitting on my worktop..

4. LavonMartinovic says:

I am so happy with my tabletop freezer…….very small kitchen, very little work surface, It would not fit on top BUT it did underneath, with microwave standing on top, ( all safe, concrete floor old cottage). I am so happy just right for one or two persons. I have filled it already, am now able to take offers on items, and freeze them. Its so quiet, and if packed correctly holds so much.No longer have to struggle with a small ice box in fridge. Best bit more work surface now that it it standing underneath. Its amazing, and already saving me money .

Brought to store extra meals. Make extra dinners and have a cookless night. Saves money and time. Can store at least ten foil containers easily. Used to get lost in big freezer. So now just pull one out and put in oven. Very happy.

7. AngelMonahan says:

This is a great little freezer, suitable for placing on a kitchen work surface as (in the case of my mother’s kitchen) it fits in the gap between the cupboards and the work surface. It’s good value, cheap to run and very quiet. Although not large, it’s much bigger than the freezer box in a regular size fridge. Very useful for those with limited space.

9. Michelle Resendiz says: