Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersI bought this fridge because I wanted to try and cut down on energy costs, didn’t see the point in having a large fridge with a few items.

I like it so far, milk is ice cold even though its on lowest setting,
    I’m a single parent with two teenage boys,so it’s a sufficent size for my needs to hold basic items. can hold 2×4 pints milk cartons, 1kg cheese in door, bottle wine, chicken and ham slices etc, I usually decant my meals into containers so I’d say could hold 4 circular containers at the bottom or 6 of the plastic rectangular ones I reckon.

It’s very quiet, a lot quieter than my bigger fridge.
    At the moment I have switched off the larger fridge, I leave the door open at night. I only intend to use it if I do a really big shop if I’m entertaining eg Christmas, so will need more fridge space.

I only have ice cubes in the freezer part at the moment, not tried anything else will update when I do.

I place a drip tray below the freezer part, not as much water as others have complained about, but you will get icicle partials below the ice box which I suggest you just wipe off weekly.

I assume the longer the door I open it may create more vapour?! Who know, I’m not a fridge expert, but I’m sure my bill will have been reduced as a result of using a smaller, energy efficient fridge, makes sense.
    NB: energy efficiency labels have changed, I didn’t realise this until I queried the ratings so I suggest you Google for more information.

Overall I’m pleased with my purchase so far.

At first, it was making a very annoying humming noise, but after moving it so it has more space for ventilation, it has been quiet enough to keep in my bedroom and the only time it really makes noise is if I change the temperature. It has enough space for my needs and has been good value for money so fa

Bought this for my Dad as a birthday present and it works great! We use it to keep our drinks cool in the garage and it guarantees a cold beer if that’s as important to you as it is to us!

5. BlythePonytailParades says:

I wanted a table top fridge to replace my busted one. This is excellent. Quiet (yes, you shoulda heard the last one!) and the freezery bit is great for me ice cubes. I can get all the booze in and food, too lol! Plus, it’s Russell Hobbs and their stuff is very reliable. It gets beers very cool even on a very low setting which makes it cheaper to run for me.

7. ChantalPelletie says:

8. EvieI72flu says:

Excellent little fridge, very silent and keeps low temperature as you would expect, happy with i

10. NathaniVann says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersI got this fridge to replace a slowly-failing mini-fridge I got for almost the exact same price a year before. That one was also Russel Hobbs branded, but was more like a box with a fgan in it. It was loud, not mega cold, and only became less and less effective over time.

They processed my refund when it stopped working and I used that money to buy this. It’s quite a fair bit bigger, so be mindful of that, but the main thing is: it is actually a fridge. With an ice box, too. It’s been an absolute godsend, it keeps things very very cool and fits quite a lot of stuff in it. It doesn’t seem meaningfully less effective when quite full, either.

I got it on sale for around 90, but if you’re looking at this at full price I’d recommend it fully.

11. LuzUOOyxznyqb says:

A great little fridge that can hold your food essentials with ease. Brought this as a temporary solution while waiting for our new fridge to arrive (the old one broke down). The setup is straightforward, and it uses surprisingly little electricity despite its not-so-great energy rating, just remember to wait three hours after delivery before plugging it in (explained in the manual). In a quiet room, it can seem a bit loud, but if it’s in your kitchen or den etc. I wouldn’t worry. For the size, it’s quite powerful, even on its mid-setting you won’t worry on a hot day. Also liked that you can switch the door hinges to suit where you’re placing the fridge.

Currently being used by my dad as his beer fridge in his workshop 🙂

13. Billy Duberstein says:

Currently being used by my dad as his beer fridge in his workshop 🙂

14. KatheriClemens says:

This item is perfect for what i needed to store incline we didn’t have much room in our normal size fridge its nice & quite & doesn’t use too much energy

15. DeandreGirard says:

It’s a nice size. I had a rough idea where I wanted it to go and it fits there perfectly. Noise wise it’s audible when the compressor kicks in, but I have this in my bedroom and it’s not enough to jolt me awake or anything so I imagine it’s gonna end up as white noise eventually I won’t take alotta notice of. As is it’s a lil off white. Lol

It was supposed to arrive between 1st and 18th of September, then that moved to 23rd Aug, then 22nd and I got it on the 21st so kudos to amazon and whoever for that one. Very impressed overall. It looks and seems a quality product so I just hope it lasts like one, but so far so so good! It’s doing all I need and have nice cool water to sip when I wake up. 0 complaints so far. Oh and I worked it out that on standard/average settings/use @ least. It’ll cost about 49p / week to run.

Oh yeah… Very last thing. Do read the manual/instructions like I didn’t cause it needs a lil prep work before it’s properly useable, but luckily no harm done hopefully.

Bought for my son who is starting university
    Does what it says

19. The Brunette Librarian says:

Bought for my son who is starting university
    Does what it says

I like to have a few bottles/cans of beer chilled at the ready for my weekly Friday night session or the odd sunny day in Scotland which can be quite unpredictable. Had researched quite a few fridges online. There are such a variety of sizes, styles and prices it took a while for me to go for this fridge. I wasn’t bothered about the look as it was going to sit in a spare room anyway and I do like the Russell Hobbs brand for other small electrical appliances e.g. irons, steam mops etc. Had the fridge for around 10 months now and really pleased with my purchase. I like my beer very cold and this fridge does the business. Setting goes to 5 but 3 is good enough for me. Doesn’t take long to chill – can put the bottles/cans in before work and they will be ready for me on my return, but even better if you have them chilled for a day or two. The size and capacity was a big plus for me. I tend to buy 330ml cans/bottles and it holds loads, however, it easily takes larger bottles and cans if you move the shelf to the top of the fridge and build them up horizontally from the bottom. The only issue I have had is that I’m not sure whether the door hinge is tightened properly. The door closes/seals the fridge fine but I sometimes have to lift it a little to stop the inner part of the door hitting the wall inside the fridge, particularly if I have anything stored on the fridge door. It clicks on and off, usually after the door has been opened, but is otherwise quiet. Haven’t used the wee freezer compartment but it needs defrosted around every 6 months with infrequent use. In summary, I love this wee fridge. Great capacity, been reliable so far and serves my purpose well.

Bought it to use on camping trips. Works great. Its small but we could fit everything we need to. Life saver in hot weather. Highly recommended!

22. BizPac Review says:

23. CliftonWhitmer says:

I use this product in my shed during summer to keep my maggots in I’m very pleased with it would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a table top fridge.

25. WilfordKisch says:

Got it cheaper due to damaged packaging. On arrival there was a dent at the top/back. It is purely cosmetic and doesn’t affect the use and is hidden once put under the desk. Easy to move, nice little fridge for one perso

A great little fridge ideal for garden bar, lowest setting is very cold so energy efficient low noise

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersWorks well not a great deal of space internally but ideal for prescription drugs.
    The temperature control needs turning quite low to get the temperature low enough but once set perfect.
    Finish excellent and ideal size for work tops. Ideal for drinks and snacks but limited as the door inner sections encroaches on fridge space.
    Would buy again.

30. VeroniqueDew says:

31. SummerKowalski says:

Would buy again.

I was sceptical table top fridge..yeah.
    It was an eye opener, efficient, cold , quite. When this little beauty claps out..I am getting another one.

33. Hilda Scott says:

I was sceptical table top fridge..yeah.

34. JaneChilders says:

Bought this in a rush when our fridge failed and engineer couldn’t attend for two weeks!! Worked well. The only downside was the icebox. Didn’t need that as we had a freezer but the icebox took up room we could have utilised better.