Splashin'kids Inflatable Tummy Time Premium Water mat Infants & Toddlers is The Perfect Fun time Play Activity Center Your Baby's Stimulation Growth

1242

Weight: 327 g
Dimensions: 16.69 x 16.61 x 4.9 cm; 327 Grams
Model: X0-LN2K-RYRF
Pack Quantity: 1
Batteries Required: No
Dimensions: 16.69 x 16.61 x 4.9 cm; 327 Grams
Quantity: 1

1. Sophia Waterfield says:

This seems to work pretty well and stimulates interest.
    Instructions should include a recommendation of optimum fill volume.

Delivered promptly.
    Ideal for ‘tummy time’, and seems quite comfortable.
    Grand-daughter only very young as yet but even so, appears to enjoy the movement of the floating figures.
    Strong, ‘plasticky’ smell – but not too unpleasant and appears to be gradually reducing.

3. PISFreeman says:

Delivered promptly.
    Ideal for ‘tummy time’, and seems quite comfortable.

My baby has alot of fun playing on this ma

5. RochelleOconnor says:

I did not like the project because my child gets angry because the fishes do not come out and my child wanted to hold the fishes but they are trapped inside and that causes my child to get angry and I do not want that for my child so I I do not recommend this product to any of you

6. LanSACdhoch says:

My baby has alot of fun playing on this ma

Lovely item for tummy time and my granddaughter loved her so bought it for another family baby.

9. Pallavi Kenkare says:

My little boy loves looking at the different sealife swimming in the water, but not very easy to fill up

11. Maureen1043 says:

12. Lisa Eadicicco says:

This water mats looks great It is quite easy to fill with warm water but difficult to empty or dry inside. I hope the mould or algae will not start growing there. You also have to be very careful with tightening the top. It once leaked and I learned to pay extra attention in securing the stop firmly.
    6 months old baby loves it as does his 6 year old brother! I am a happy customer.

13. Brian Bennett says:

14. Jayson1120 says:

15. CharisAultman says:

My two previous grandsons loved tummy time with this mat so I’ve now purchased one for Christmas for their little brother. In order to keep it clean inside I always added a few drops of Milton sterilising solution when cleaning after use as it stops mould or algae forming and keeps the water clear when next filled for baby. I have read reviews about mould but it’s so easy to prevent the build up that to me it’s common sense. You don’t need to use much, not like a solution for sterilising bottles, just a few drops added to the cleaning water and leave for half hour or so and it stays clean.
    Love this mat and I’m sure little Frederick will too just like Edward and Albert did.

17. JohnetteVigna says:

My baby loves going on his tummy time water mat and exploring the fishes. It was easy to inflate / fill with water and the instructions in came with were super handy.
    We’ve actually learnt by adding a Milton sterilising tablet to the water it helps to reduce the growth of mould inside.
    A must have for any baby learning to do tummy time. Very durable as our toddler has been enjoying it too!

It’s a good product and my 5 month old baby enjoys looking at the shapes and colours and splash noises. I think as he develops and grows he will play with it more. And I think it is helping with tummy time and will encourage him to crawl.

21. CiaraCrossland says:

My 4 month old loves this toy for tummy time. Just be aware of the size, I thought it would be smaller but it’s actually quite big. Was easy to inflate and fill with water.

23. JosephKifer says:

Arrived promptly and well packaged but it’s a bit awkward to fill in with water.
    Still a great product, looking forward to use it with baby

Still a great product, looking forward to use it with baby

26. fN6uF7mH9g says:

Love this product. It is fun to watch the shapes float around and the baby try to grab them. Tummy time fun. It was easy to inflate and fill with water. Very durable material.

27. Andrew C says:

My little one hated absolutely hated tummy time and this was the only thing that worked. Brilliant product, very durable and fun, easy to use bit would advise the water us changed daily otherwise it leaves smell.

28. CallumGvhowfrai says: