Starlight Beds – Single Mattress. 7.5 Inch Deep Sprung Single Memory Fibre Mattress with a Zig Zag Design Cool Touch Top Panel and Grey Border (3ft x 6ft3)

2ft6 mattress, 3ft mattress, 4ft mattress, 4ft6 mattress, 5ft mattress, ikea size mattresses, matts memory foam mattress, single memory foam mattress, double memory foam mattress, king size mattress king size memory foam mattress, shorty memory foam mattress, small single memory foam mattress, mats 2ft6 memory foam mattress, 3ft memory foam mattress, 4ft memory foam mattress, 4ft6 memory foam matt bunk bed mattresses, budget mattresses, cheap mattresses, cabin bed mattresses, kids mattresses,
Composition Airflow Memory Fibre Airflow Memory Fibre Gravity Free Memory Foam Airflow Memory Fibre Airflow Memory Fibre
Mattress Depth 7.5 Inch 7.5 Inch 9 Inch 9 Inch 9 Inch
Cool Touch Top Panel
Rolled & Boxed

Dimensions: 190 x 90 x 19 cm; 14.74 Kilograms
Model: SB-1151GREY-30
Colour: Single Mattress With Grey Border and White Top Panel
Manufacture: Starlight Beds
Colour: Single Mattress With Grey Border and White Top Panel

1. ElliotMcLerie says:

Bought for my daughters bed and she said that it’s super comfy.It arrived very quickly and in perfect condition.Great mattressfir the price.

2. AnnabelIeh says:

Pleased with this mattress, its comfortable, I suffer with alot of pain & sleepless nights, so I’ve chosen this mattress for that reason, the write up/description sounded appealing, so I went for it & it didn’t disappoint! Delivery was exceptional aswell.

Really good for my kids beds …really comfortable,good quality and they look nice ..great price would buy agai

4. Lizette64T says:

bought for my mothers spare room, comes rolled and vacuum packed so easy to drag up the stairs, too no time to unpack and put on the bed,
    good bargain.

5. X. Alexander says:

Pleased with the price of this and the quality I would say this is more soft medium and very comfortable I added a feather topper onto the mattress and it’s perfect, I did not buy it for pain relief so that question wasn’t really releva

Wasn’t expecting much from this but only being used as a guess bed it does the job perfectly and more comfier than we expected

Couldn’t be more pleased! Arrived quickly, didn’t need any time to un curl, didn’t smell funny. Really good firmness, really comfortable. Would buy again.

Came rolled up as usual flattened quickly, strong plastic smell needed airing.
    But the best night sleep I’d had in months.

Came rolled up as usual flattened quickly, strong plastic smell needed airing.
    But the best night sleep I’d had in months.

10. CoryV05toa says:

Came rolled up as usual flattened quickly, strong plastic smell needed airing.
    But the best night sleep I’d had in months.

11. GeorginFields says:

Purchased as a replacement for my Granddaughters bed, who we now have to drag out of bed for school! She reports that it is really “super comfy” and I am now considering replacing mine with one of these soon!

A new mattress required at short notice without being overpriced for a spare bed – perfect, comfortable and good price.

Came fast just what we needed and is a good fit.

Came fast just what we needed and is a good fit.

15. phillyburgerquest says:

Came fast just what we needed and is a good fit.

16. Guest says:

Came fast just what we needed and is a good fit.

Bought this for a guest bedroom but did try the mattress and it is very comfortable.

No dislike comfort is good as priced very good (you can pay over 600 for a double mattress )

22. Matthew S. Smith says:

23. FelishaMoya says:

24. Jackie Dove says:

25. JohnieAngela says:

A great buy, purchase for my mum. Maybe needs a topper as it’s a heavy adult but assume for a child would be great. Arrived very quickly as well. Thank you.

Bought this for my 13 year old son.
    I was concerned that it wouldn’t be comfortable as it looked a bit flatter than I expected ( after the time to allow it to fill out etc), but he loves it.
    He describes it as the best bed ever which is great.

Bought this mattress for a spare bed and wanted a cheap option. I wasn’t expecting it it to be as good as it is. Everyone who has slept on it likes it so that can’t be bad! Would highly recommend this mattress.. it is great value for money

28. AlexandBigham says:

I bought this to use on my narrowboat. It fits nicely, is very light and easy to manoeuvre whilst being extremely comfortable. It’s supportive enough for my bad back whilst feeling soft, and I’ve had a great sleep every night.

29. Diedre says:

I order it not really understanding metic so it came too big partner had to make a panel a long side bed so it fitted as returning it would take too long as transport by Hermes is hit and miss around here

My son needed a new mattress its really comfy cheap for the value of it x

Love this mattress so comfortable…bought in double for my daughter…so comfortable I will be buying a king size for my self in future

Your questions are too early to early answer com bac to me in 2 months time

33. DQYKurtisctijh says:

Replacing my older mattress, I saw this little bargain and very pleased with it. It’s very comfortable and I sleep much better it in than the last one. Highly recommended

34. Brian Tong says:

It arrived on time in a rolled up pack. I thought its going to be a rubbish mattress, but l was amazed how it unrolled into full blown thick mattress.. (How do they do that ? ) lt is comfortable with good support. I would have no hesitation in recommending this mattress.

35. Jacque says:

ITEM ARRTVED ON TIME IT WAS A GREAT PRICE COMPARED TO A LOT OF OTHER SUPPLIERS ESPECIALLY BIG BRAND COMPANYS. THIS ITEM IS WELL BUILT AND SO FAR MY SON LOVES IT. AS IT,S A RELACEMENT FOR AN OLD MATTRESS IT TICKS ALL BOXES. THANKS

Bought for a spare bed, ordered wrong size . really could ave done eth a 2ft 6in mattress. But it’s fine. Ideal for a spare bed. Comfortable . Excellent price and wicked delivery.

37. PaigeN20htd says:

Ideal replacement mattress for my 7 year old. He had this to replace one without the foam layer and he finds it good.

38. phillyburgerquest says:

I bought this for my worn out sofa and once I put a nice throw on it, it was just like sitting on a cloud!

Fabulous replacement seat for a sofa

39. EmeliaHuang says:

I bought this for my toddler and I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t just a little jealous of her new mattress! It’s so soft and comfortable! If you’re needing a mattress and you don’t want to spend too much money then this is definitely for you.

40. Johanna57E says:

Wow why did I not buy a new mattress sooner??? This has been the Best Buy of 2021! It feel good to lay on and it helps me not get too hot. I love my bed again.

This mattress is so comfortable, we had a great night’s sleep.

Wanted a good quality cheap mattress, this one is that.

43. Chris Harding says:

The box looked small as the mattress was rolled on itself, then when I got it out of the box, it grew bigger and looked fine like the picture.

44. CrystalNxl says:

Bought this for my son. He, says its very comfortable, and at a, price that doesn’t break the bank.

46. Joe Miller says:

Bought this for my daughter the mattress is very comfy having laid on it myself. And such a bargain too!!

47. GlindaClendinne says:

I love this mattress it is so comfortable and soft it’s the best one I’ve had and the price is really good aswell we have them in all 3 sizes everyone loves them

Unbelievable value! How they sell this wonderfull double matteress for the price is beyond me. Its top class, so be good to yourself and buy one. It scores 5 stars in every way ad far as I,m concerned. Excelle

So comfy compared to the last one we had. Highly recommend