Tower T24015 800W 20L Microwave with 5 Power Levels and a 30 Minute Timer, Black

Dimensions: 36 x 45 x 26 cm; 11.6 Kilograms
Brand: Tower
Colour: Black
Colour: Black

1. JoeCTCyclxoylzz says:

Looks tidy, contemporary etc. Door shuts without having to wake up the whole house. Cooks up a treat and low and behold it’s cheap as chips . Two dials manual thank God . None of that programming nonsense.
    Don’t waste time get it now.

Don’t waste time get it now.

Don’t waste time get it now.

Don’t waste time get it now.

5. MadisonBHGK says:

Bought this to replace a similar model which had ceased working. Matches kitchen and fits nicely. Looks good.

I love my new microwave, it’s so easy to use with the dials and a handle to open the door especially with my arthritis in my hands. I like the colour black I chose. It is value for money and I would recommend it to everyone who needs a new microwave.

8. DarioKNUlh says:

Perfectly adequate for a low price microwave. I only ever use one to heat up leftovers/ batch cooking. I don’t actually cook anything in it. Wanted something easy for my son to use so the manual controls are perfect. Looks nice in the kitchen too 🙂

So straight forward, not countless programmes, no digital screens. East – two dials, setting and timer. Works an absolute treat, Cant reccomend highly enough.

13. M.C. says: