Black+Decker BXPW1800XE High Pressure Washer with Patio Cleaner and Fixed Brush (1800 W, 135 bar, 440 l/h)

pressure washers, power washers, black&decker, black+decker pressure washers, power washers, black&decker, black+decker pressure washers, power washers, black&decker, black+decker pressure washers, power washers, black&decker, black+decker pressure washers, power washers, black&decker, black+decker pressure washers, power washers, black&decker, black+decker
Max. pressure (bar) 110 120 125 135 140 150
Max. flow rate (l/h) 390 390 420 440 440 440
Rated power (kW) 1,4 1,5 1,6 1,8 2,0 2,2
Max. water temp. (°C) 50 50 50 50 50 50
Motor type Universal Universal Universal Universal Universal Universal
H.P. hose length (m) 6 6 6 6 8 8
Power cable length (m) 5 5 5 5 5 5

Size: 135 Bar
Dimensions: 39 x 31.2 x 73.5 cm; 10.76 Kilograms
Model: BXPW1800XE
Colour: Orange/Black
Manufacture: Annovi Reverberi S.p.A.
Colour: Orange/Black
Size: 135 Bar

This does what it says on the tin, I now have lovely clean decking and the concrete path looks new
    The tool for scrubbing the decking was such a performance that I gave up with it so I wouldn’t waste your money getting one with the scrubber , the rest of the machine is perfec

2. LeomaCPAxxooiq says:

Well pa packaged item and fairly easy to assemble.

This item was well worth money and really easy to use. Cleared my paths in no time and even managed to clean my guttering.

I would recommend this item and it was cheaper than less powerful one too.

Well pa packaged item and fairly easy to assemble.

I would recommend this item and it was cheaper than less powerful one too.

4. Maryann6190 says:

Bought this on Amazon day sale at less than half price. Very powerful and effective

5. Millsy says:

6. TanyaVelajahm says:

High quality, easy to use and does a great job!

Fantastic pressure washe

7. Ruth V. says:

Can’t fault this at all for the price. Powerful, effective and comes with all the attachments you’ll need for home pressure washing needs.

8. ChristiOatley says:

Handy for cleaning driveway, patio, and inside chicken-houses.
    Not quite as high a pressure as previous one, but seems well adequate for these jobs.
    I wish B&D would use standard size connections on all their hoses, instead of multiple different sizes, so tools could be used across both.
    There was a problem with initial assembly, as it came with the wrong size rubber sealing ring on one end of the pressure hose ! B&D charge high price for spare rings, but fortunately I had one in my toolbox, so did not have to wait on delivery of special-sized costly spares. I think QC should have noticed, and possibly included a few spare O-rings in the packaging – they are little and cheap if you don’t have to order them direct.