Bosch 06008A0571 ALB 18 LI Cordless Leaf Blower with 18 V 2.5 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery

Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 cm; 1.5 Kilograms
Model: 06008A0571
Manufacture: Bosch

1. KristineMoeller says:

I already had a mains powered Blower but found it very inconvenient to keep dragging a great long cable around our communal drive which is about 70yds by 15yds. The drive gets completely covered in Chestnut leaves at this time of year and needs to be cleared almost daily. This little machine has transformed this onerous task into FUN. The output blast is more than enough to shift the leaves, pine needles and all other debris. The battery was still going strong after clearing the whole drive with lots in reserve. Other reviews have mentioned a starting problem but as the handbook states, not to restart it when switched off but with the fan still running down – it can be restarted after the fan has stopped. A bonus comes from having the battery being interchangeable with my Bosch Hedge Trimmer to give me loads of capacity to do either jobs. I can usually find something to criticise with purchases but in this case there is nothing. Amazing. Money well spent.

2. Sarah Frater says:

I have quite a large garden unfortunately overlooked by V large trees from a different site, result spend hours collecting leaves, long and painful using a scarify tool. Now job done in half the time, it is light, easily manoeuvrable and powerful, I don’t expect it to blow wet leaves that is a ‘no – no.’ If I have a grumble then it is the battery life, would like something like an hour not minutes. However sacrifice time for size and weight, which is the bonus. Fully recommend.

4. Mora86Qratlpac says:

I have always found Bosch goods well designed and well made. This is no exception. It does its job extremely well, and is lightweight enough for me – an eighty year old – to trundle round the garden happily.

7. TonyMarshjq says:

Great addition to my Bosch cordless rang of tools. The leaf blower works very efficiently and one battery is enough to clear my 200m2 garden. The blower is light and easy to use.

9. shelleyrae @ Bookd Out says:

10. Victori91T says:

Bought this to save money on the gardener as I have so many leaves. I am in my eighties but it is very manageable and not too heavy. Great to us.

11. MarianaPhillips says:

12. PetraJustus says:

13. OliviaTkkffuxxh says:

Arrived the next day after ordering, in excellent condition. Not only did it blow away the leaves it blew the snow too. Great product.

This is lightweight and handy. 17 mins runtime is fine for me to be able to blow the leaves into piles then rake and scoop into a barrow. It may not be to most powerful but I do have a lot of trees shedding loads of leaves and it has been superb this autumn. Really pleased not to be using my old petrol blower. Be aware that there is no vac option. The battery charges in an hour.

16. GabrielTregurth says:

Bought this to be able to quickly blow leaves from the garden and pathway, without messy cables. Brilliant for the job. Lightweight, easy to use and not too powerful that leaves blow in every direction. The battery has lasted long enough for my use, in a decent size garden. Would recommend.

17. VernonSpark says:

easy to use and charge. Clears pine needles easily. No experience with leaves as yet but suspect they will need to be dry.

18. Linette4109 says:

19. KathariLHGD says:

Despite being so light this has a really powerful motor. Very efficient for a small garden or driveway. Very happy with this purchase.

20. De'Angelo Epps says:

Great little leaf blower , light and easy to handle. This is my 2nd one. The first one lasted 5 years