Bosch 06008A7972 High Pressure Washer EasyAquatak 120 (1500W, Home and Car Kit Included, Max. Flow Rate: 350l/h, in Cardboard Box) – Amazon Exclusive, Green, 37.5 cm*40.0 cm*20.0 cm

bosch easy aquatak 120
bosch easy aquatak 120
  1. bosch easy aquatak 120

Variety of applications

The pressure washer has various included accessories which are always at hand for a wide range of applications: stubborn dirt removing, car cleaning or patios.

2. bosch easy aquatak 120

Energy-efficient

EasyAquatak 120 only delivers cleaning power when it is needed due to the Bosch Auto-stop system. Use the power efficiently in conjunction with the self-priming pump.

3. bosch easy aquatak 120

Handy and compact

The high-pressure washer and its accessories are easy to carry thanks to its practical handle and low weight of 4.7kg. Save space and secure the washer hose and lance to the body of the tool.

EasyAquatak 120 H&C Kit

Universal Range
42-13Gen 1 / 2
45-14 X
AA140
AA150
AA160

Can I self-prime with the EasyAquatak 120?

Yes, with all of our pressure washers you are able to self-prime from a rainwater tank or a river using our self-priming kit ensuring that the water filter is used at all times to avoid sediment build-up.

What applications can be achieved with the EasyAquatak 120 Long Lance?

A wide range of applications can be achieved with the EasyAquatak 120 such as patio cleaning and car cleaning with the included accessories.

What accessories are compatible with the EasyAquatak 120 Long Lance?

For the best results, use Bosch nozzles, patio cleaners, compact brush, drain cleaner, wash brush, self priming kit and adapters.

How do I use the product using mains water?

All of our pressure washers are compatible with mains water by using a universal hose connector on an outside tap.

Is this a battery operated tool?

No, this is a corded pressure washer which requires the power cord to be connected at all times.

Dimensions: 40 x 20 x 37.5 cm; 4.7 Kilograms
Model: 06008A7972
Colour: Green
Manufacture: Bosch
Colour: Green

The jet washer is powerful enough for doing the,patio and top floor house windows.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Amazing, very powerful for a little machine, happy days, brought my patio and driveway up like brand new

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Powerful lightweight tidy little unit. Easy to clean and store.

Powerful lightweight tidy little unit. Easy to clean and store.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Powerful lightweight tidy little unit. Easy to clean and store.

I was so happy I chose this product! As a flat dweller I don’t have much storage space so having something compact was one of my main criteria when it came to shopping around. Although it’s small it’s still really powerful and it cleaned my very neglected deck with ease and made light work of brightening up my paving slabs. I’ve also used it to wash my car (had to buy a self priming hose separately to do this as I didn’t have a water connection in the car park!) and that too came up gleaming! All in all it delivers on everything it says it does and the deal I got via Amazon I think was amazing. 5 stars!

8. Donna Tapellini says:

So I had a Karcher K2 for my landscaping business. It lasted 6 years of serious abuse.

I’ve had this for a few months and I’ve abused it too.
    I really like it. It’s easy to keep the attachments on it because they all have a tight slot.

The shampoo thing works a treat. Comes out all foamy an that.
    Pressure seems equal to my old K2 and it doesn’t leak or anything.

Only downside I would say is that it’s loud.

I’ve had this for a few months and I’ve abused it too.

The shampoo thing works a treat. Comes out all foamy an that.
    Pressure seems equal to my old K2 and it doesn’t leak or anything.

Only downside I would say is that it’s loud.