COMFEE' RCD50WH1RT(E) 47L Mini Solo Fridge Retro Design Table Top Fridge Econ Energy (White), White_47l [Energy Class F]

Retro under counter fridge banner-970-600dimensionSelf-closing door chiller box Energy-Saving

Chiller Box

The fridge is also equipped with a chiller box which is perfect for cooling down drinks quickly.

Note: The chiller zone is for short-term quick cooling only. Please don’t store drinks/foods in the chiller zone for over 3 hours in case of freezing.

Antibacterial-Interior

The HIPS is an advanced material which can resist bacteria to adhere on the surface of inner tank, which is easy to clean and keeps you and your family more healthy.

Energy Saving with Fire Retardant Backing

The fridge is classified as F energy rated. It also comes with fire retardant backing, offering our strongest level of protection for you and your family.

mini fridgesmini fridgesmini fridgesmini fridges undercountermini fridges undercountermini fridges undercounter
Style Retro style Retro style Retro style Retro style Retro style Retro style
Capacity 47L 47L 93L 93L 116L 116L
Temperature Range 0-10℃ 0-10℃ 0-10℃ 0-10℃ -18-10℃ -18-10℃
Energy Efficiency (2021) F F F F F F
Energy Efficiency (2019) A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+
Interior LED Light none none none none ✓ ✓
Dimensions 485*490*500mm 485*490*500mm 488x490x835mm 488x490x835mm 562*530*840mm 562*530*840mm
Dimensions 14.3kg 14.3kg 20.4kg 20.4kg 25.1kg 25.1kg

Weight: 14 kg
Dimensions: 44 x 48.5 x 50 cm; 14 Kilograms
Brand: COMFEE’
Part: RCD50WH1RT(E)
Colour: Table Top Fridge-white
Batteries Required: No
Colour: Table Top Fridge-white
Dimensions: 44 x 48.5 x 50 cm; 14 Kilograms

1. Niraj Ranjan Rout says:

Stylish retro style mini fridge in black. Ideal for drinks baby food and daily essentials. Its very quiet does occasionally make a louder noise but still not very loud . Overall its and excellent fridge for the money. Highly recommend

2. AngeloThorson says:

I am not yet sure what the little freezer compartment works with seeing as it didn’t freeze in it but under it.

5. Belinda9768 says:

6. GarlandWashburn says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersRetro look mock handle is not substantial, however looks authentic. Good clean lines. Makes good use of space. Cooled down quickly on first use. Bought as back-up as Caravan, built in fridge, failing.

7. VirgiliKinchen says:

8. TommieRupp says:

Looks good and a self closing hinge on the door works well. Same dimensions as our old one externally but smaller inside. Could do with another shelf inside , added an under shelf basket, also handle on salad crisper would be better with handle at top of drawer not bottom, would be easier to pull out!

9. MireyaAlbright says:

10. james wilie says:

It’s a nice little fridge, it looks good and works well. It’s true that it has a plastic handle but I don’t know of any other fridge at this price, that doesn’t. I think that because it looks metallic, that’s the expectation so I ‘m not so worried about that. It would have been nice if the salad crisper handle had been at the top instead of the bottom to make life a bit easier. It has a nice soft close feature and plenty of room for two people. My only gripe is that it’s a bit noisier than my old fridge. Not all the time as most of the time it’s pretty much silent, it’s when it ‘ fires up’ so to speak. Nothing to write home about but nevertheless worth a mention. A plus point is that although I was wary of buying a brand that I didn’t recognise, I shouldn’t have worried because the customer service from the manufacturer is excellent.

11. MathiasChism says: