Corsair CO-9050076-WW 120 mm Premium Magnetic Levitation RGB LED Fan – Black (Pack of 3)

QUIET COOLING IN ANY COLOUR

The CORSAIR ML120 PRO RGB PWM fan combines unrivaled performance and low noise operation, by utilizing magnetic levitation bearing technology, with vibrant RGB lighting controlled in CORSAIR iCUE software.

FRICTION MEETS REALITY

By utilizing ultra-low friction magnetic levitation bearing technology, ML120 PRO RGB can deliver more airflow and higher static pressure at lower noise levels than traditional bearing fans.

PUT YOUR BUILD IN THE SPOTLIGHT

Four hub-mounted RGB LEDs output a vivid blast of light and color, making it easy to match your system’s style.

EXPAND OR CREATE

Available as a kit with Lighting Node PRO, control lighting effects and airflow in CORSAIR iCUE and add the finishing touches with replaceable corner caps (sold separately). The RGB functionality of ML120 PRO RGB requires an RGB lighting hub and Lighting Node PRO.

BE SEEN NOT HEARD

With a 400 to 1,600 RPM PWM control range at 25 dBA max, ML120 PRO RGB makes it easy to equip your PC with quiet cooling that can be adjusted for the perfect balance in airflow that your system needs.

Dimensions: 11.99 x 11.99 x 2.49 cm; 607.81 Grams
Model: CO-9050076-WW
Manufacture: Corsair
Origin: China

Australia

I have 3 x LL120s which do look a lot better but the ML120s are definitely quieter. These go down to as low as 400rpm so can’t be beaten for noise. The Commander software is a bit complicated but good once it is setup.

2. Omar5362zcjg says:

Germany

Good quality sp fans, come with lightning node pro and to my surprise even the fan hub!

Yes they are more expensive than some alternatives.
    But they are truly amazing, really solid build quality and the fan noise..is excellent.

I do have these paired with the corsair commander to control them and 3 other 140mm corsair fans not maglevs which aren’t quite as quiet but still good.

Australia

Fan are really effective and the colours are very attractive.

5. Miriam says:

France

Silencieux, efficaces, fonctionne parfaitement avec Icue pour le pilotage RGB.

6. Anthony McGlynn says:

France

Silencieux, efficaces, fonctionne parfaitement avec Icue pour le pilotage RGB.

7. Norman2523 says:

Canada

I installed 9 of these into a Lian Li Pc011d XL case, in a custom loop. 3 on the bottom as intake, 3 on top as exhaust, 360mm rad on top and bottom. The side intake is used without a rad just to bring more fresh air into the system. I really like the fans for noise and colour. They are very quiet. I only really hear the noise of air movement, as opposed to any mechanical noise from the fans. My old fans were cooler master, and made a weird grinding noise above 1100 rpm, even after replacing under warranty. I know the non-rgb ML120 fans produce more static pressure, but I would not be running them at 2400 rpm anyways, so for me that was a non-issue.

The only negative I have for these fans is the reliance on the corsair fan commander pro to control them all. It was an added expense to what are already expensive fans. Wiring them all was a bit of a pain as well. Between the RBG controllers, commander pro, and the fans, your are looking at 21 connecting wires (including two PCM splitters), with 3 sata power ports. In all fairness though, any RBG fan would require something similar. I will say though that I really like the Corsair iCue software. My hope is that these will last many years, but I am thus far very impressed with them, and would buy them again. Just be aware that it is a significant investment to get them all wired up and working.

United States

These are just okay compared to other corsair 120mm fans. They are considerably quieter on the quiet and balanced settings in Corsair ICUE than the LL120s on my other pc, but are not as nice to look at. I recommend paying the extra 10-20 dollars for LL120s or QL120s, but if you’re on a budget, these are a good middle ground rgb fan for the corsair ecosystem.

9. HollieVidal says:

United States

Pros
    The fans are simple to install and simple patterns or colors are very easy to figure out without guidance.

Cons
    As with a lot of RGB, at least one color doest not display well. With this set it is white, it has a blue tinge to it.

Other thoughts
    I wish the layout with icue was easier to figure out or get working with multiple rgb controllers.
    I am using the Lighting Node for one fan and the Commander CORE for the remaining 6 rgb fans I have and I still have not been able to figure out how to sync them for the beautiful patterns that are available.

10. MarlaSturgeon says:

Italy

E’ da piu’ di cinque anni, che per le mie build, mi affido a loro. Nessuna, nessuna lamentela da dichiarare.

United States

I bought these to match the Corsair Elite iCue AIO that I purchased for my gaming rig. They are beautiful to look at and connected straight into the Pro Commander that came with the AIO. They are also super quiet. It’s ironic that Corsair didn’t ask for a star rating on whether they were valued at the right price. I felt they are somewhat high priced as a unit, but that’s me. I paid it because I wanted fans to match the ones that I already had.

Spai

La verdad que el sonido es increble es muyyy silencioso una maravilla para el que quiera montar un equipo de baja sonoridad

13. KJ Callihan says:

Italy

Corsair una garanzia in fatto di ventole, per il mio utilizzo vanno pi che bene e sono super silenziose rispetto a delle ventole tradizionali. Belli gli effetti di illuminazione programmabili e personalizzabili tramite l’app iCue da installare nel PC. Installate su case NZXT H210.

14. MadonnaGoward says:

Spai

Unos ventiladores excelentes que superan las 1600 rpm que indican segn la situacin. El ruido es prcticamente nulo y solamente el propio aire es el que puede hacer un poco de ruido dependiendo el estrs al que se somete el PC.
    Los prob varios das por fuera para ver si realmente hacan un zumbido como indicaban muchos usuarios y no he escuchado nada de molestia o anormal.
    Puse 2 en una RL y uno detrs, adems tengo 3 ms delante y debajo para meter aire.
    Me han encantado, los mejores que he tenido por lejos.
    Calidad de materiales superior y trae topes de goma en las 4 esquinas para evitar vibraciones.
    El conector es PWM de 4 pines, compatibles para RL o Disipador.
    La iluminacin es muy pastel, con tonos suaves y muy armnicos.
    Tengo una placa MSI B550 carbn wifi y los he conectado directamente a la placa base con el conector Jcorsair que incluye MSI en algunos modelos. Esto hace que me ahorre un cable grueso conectado al USB 2.0 interno y la segunda caja duplicadora que trae este modelo (2 cajitas negras, una el switch RGB y un duplicador para conectar 2 Switch de los anteriores, creando un lo de cables).
    Con el conector Jcorsair de MSI me he ahorrado mucho espacio y cables.
    Desde iCue, no solo administro la iluminacin de los ventiladores y las memorias, tambin se incluyen los led de la placa base y se puede sincronizar todo y crear la configuracion que quieras sin problemas y con Dragn Center de MSI activo a la vez para los perfiles de velocidad y rendimiento.
    Para mi son perfectos, silenciosos y funcionales.

Calidad, silencio, buena temperatura.

15. SherrilLaster says:

United States

(Rear exhaust, bottom intakes and side panel fans are the fans being reviewed. The top 2 fans on my radiator are the same fans just 140s for my AiO.)
    These fans are amazing, great quality, quiet and great cooling. In my build I get 27 degrees Celsius idle temps on my GPU (EVGA FTW3 3080 Ultra Gaming.) Perfect for what I needed and wont need to buy fans again for a very long time.

Amazing Fans

Italy

Ottime ventole per poterle inserire all’interno del case. Sono dotate di un gommino ad agni angolo per ridurre le vibrazioni e quindi anche il rumore, e infatti il rumore minimo.

17. Allie Schratz says:

These have proven themselves reliable thus far.
    BUT! My issue with them is that like many an American business Corsair tie you to their other products to fully utilise the features and they know how to charge a king’s ransom!
    The iCue software that controls these fans’ lighting has just gone through a major revision that in some instances is a step backward over the last iteration. There are other brands of quality LED fans that do a better job of connecting directly to a PC motherboard LED headers with equal or better specifications at a lower price – worth reading and watching reviews to inform you of your options.

18. OliviaTkkffuxxh says:

United States

I am in a complete Corsair ecosystem-Case,fans, psu, keyboard,mouse,headphones. I am very happy with Corsair as you can see, so I am a little biased. But, these fans are quiet and look good. They also move air well. I think you can’t go wrong with Corsair products.

19. MarianoWilley says:

United States

Fans were super easy to install. Wanted all my fans to match since I got these same fans with the H150i Elite Capellix cooler. Relatively quiet and solid cooling. RGB is nice although it’s not addressable like Corsairs other models.

20. SuzanneVDI says:

United States

Little to no noise from these fans, the RGB looks great, & they do their job in being a fan and getting air in and out of the case.

However the one thing that detracts from it is the RGB control system. The fact that it takes 2 devices in the back of your case to control the RGB is irritating. I get that the node the main fan hub plugs into has a secondary slot in case you want to plug in RGB strips, but the fact you can’t just plug the fan RGB hub into the USB 2.0 header and instead need two devices instead of one that you now have to make room for along with all your cables is a major detraction in my book.

21. MargoMayne says:

Germany

Pro
    * Schnelle Lieferung
    * Top verpackt
    * Preis/Leistung top
    * Keine scharfen kanten
    * Lighting Node ist super verarbeitet
    * Einfach zum anschlieen
    * Lfter werden auch bei der ICUE Software sofort erkannt
    * Schne Farben
    * Schnell eingebaut
    * Sind auch genau 120 mm

Fazit
    Ich kann jedem diese Lfter empfehlen habe mittlerweile 2 Packungen davo

22. GertieWDWK says:

United States

When I first read reviews about the GE Force RTX 3080ti, which, in my case, came packed with 84 degrees Celsius at stock, I was considering building a custom loop to cool down the GPU. I instead resorted to these fans (4) plus the Corsair’s Capellix AIO (in addition to some tweaks to the GPU itself, which lowered the GPU temps by 30 degrees Celsius). I tested these fans at OC temps (CPU @ 5.2Ghz and GPU @ 2100+ Mhz) to see if the fans would help and they do provide the required cooling within the case, as long as you have very (!!) good air flow. Remember that fans, or an AIO – alone – won’t cool down a system which is unreasonably high, however. . . >> you’ll need to manage those components with careful testing to get the max out of the CPU / GPU with minimum voltage and wattage, first. There are good testing tools out there to help you calculate the flow of electricity and watts’ usage at any given second and modify the CPU / GPU behavior w/out losing stability and actually even increasing efficiency and output. But when you have those occasional spikes in temperature within your case, these fans will kick in and provide the relief needed to avoid an unwanted system crashes. These fans are silent, have a really easy-to-use software (use it!) and the light show is amazing. I play on demanding simulators pushed to their limits and need all the quick cooling-down capabilities that I can possibly get. I have purchased more of these fans for a second PC with an RTX 3090. I am not considering fans from any other company.

Canada

I have been running these in my gaming pc for over a year at max speed … no complaints

Spai

Tengo el ordenador que parece un coche de la feria. Hacen bastante ruido si los pones a mxima potencia, pero si no ni los notas. Los colores son muy vivos, y los ventiladores son robustos (pesan ms que una vaca en brazos). Salen un poco caros pero valen la pena si tienes un buen ordenador.

Pedazo de helicóptero.

United States

Very quiet fans at low RPMs. Had two that came with AIO. Thought they might be defective so I bought a 3 pack as an experiment. Fans are dead silent at low RPM. Anything above 600 or so and they make a chirping noise. Case sounds like it’s full of crickets. Not overly loud crickets but crickets nevertheless.

Same sound with two different sets of fans in two different cases. I’ve loosened the mount screws, tried them in different orientations. On rad, off rad. Chirp no matter what. Very expensive fans, too expensive for them all sound like this. I’d prefer to only hear air whooshing.

26. VeroniqueDew says:

The fans have lasted me a long time now with no visible degradation to the fan or its maintained speed along side the low noise level.
    The software is easy to use and its LEDs are nicely defined and clean

The only problem I came across was that the fans need separate controllers to address the LEDs if you use more than one type of fan in your system eg these ML (Magnetic Levitation) fans compared to some SL fans from the same company

And obviously if the fans cant be mixed within the same brand, other brands cant be properly be controlled by the software

There’s no fancy mounting system its just screws but the inclusion of factory in-set anti vibration pieces are a nice touch
    These fans in general are sturdy built and powered by a high quality motor so quality is not a problem with me ( all corsairs products I’ve purchased have had high quality throughout)

United States

Quiet running fans even at max speeds and simplified connections with the Corsair commander. Rgb can be customized to fit any specific theme. Really a great fan for a clean look.

28. Bettina30S says:

United States

I did a lot of research when picking case fans for my latest build. I was very interested in the Magnetic Levitation barring fans. These ML barrings have VERY little ware from what I have researched and so far that rains true. I would expect these fans to last at least 10 years without issue. Another benefit of these fans is that they are totally silent. I have had them full blast and I can barely hear them. My PSU FAN is much louder than these ML fans. The lighting node and RGB cables can be a bit of a bear but in my opinion it’s worth it. The only complaint I have is with the orientation of the RGB LEDs on the fan hub itself. There pointed outward from the hub not upward into the hub. The reason this is an issue is if you have bottom mounted fans the LED will shine into your eyes. Now you can get around this by adding a black transparent filter on the offending LEDs within iCue but… They are pricey but worth it especially as they will last for a very long time.

29. GeorgeAioymyuqg says:

Italy

ventole a levitazione magnetica, che significa che il rumore inesistente, quando sono spinte al massimo fanno il rumore di una normale ventola al minimo, che dire… perfette, poi con iCUE di corsair, posso tenere d’occhio le temperature del pc semplicemente dalla gradazione del colore, assurdo, consigliatissime!

T O P

30. CorineL65wntj says:

United States

I got these to replace the eight LED fans that came with my Corsair 4000x case. A couple of the LEDs and those had gone off and Corsair replaced them no problem under warranty, but in the meantime I wanted fans in my case so I bought these. After installing them I found that they were quieter than the fans that came with a case and though they only have four LEDs each the light is wonderful, see video and image. Each individual LED is addressable through the iCue software provided by corsair. The necessary lighting and control for the fans is provided with the pack. I have now received the replacements for the original fans and they now occupy other places in the case as well. Will definitely recommend, and likely going to purchase one or two more of these packages for my son’s build.

I got these to replace the eight LED fans that came with my Corsair 4000x case. A couple of the LEDs and those had gone off and Corsair replaced them no problem under warranty, but in the meantime I wanted fans in my case so I bought these. After installing them I found that they were quieter than the fans that came with a case and though they only have four LEDs each the light is wonderful, see video and image. Each individual LED is addressable through the iCue software provided by corsair. The necessary lighting and control for the fans is provided with the pack. I have now received the replacements for the original fans and they now occupy other places in the case as well. Will definitely recommend, and likely going to purchase one or two more of these packages for my son's build.

31. RafaelStephenso says:

United States

Quick and easy installation especially since I already have the Elite Capellix AIO making the install into the Commander Pro Hub that came with it quick and simple. Setup was a breeze in iCue with two clicks of a button and the RGB where picked up and synced. The RGB is a little different then on the ML 120 RGB Pro fan’s that came with the Elite Capellix because they don’t have as many RGB’s which is a little bit of a bummer but overall I would absolutely recommend these as they where easy to set up and despite the difference in RBG compared to the Elite Capellix fan’s they still look beautiful, function perfectly, and where easy to setup.