COSORI Air Fryer with 100 Recipes Cookbook, XXL 5.5L Oil Free Air Fryers for Home Use, 11 Presets, Preheat & Shake Reminder, LED Onetouch Screen, Timer & Temperature Control,Nonstick Basket,1700W [Energy Class A+++]

Go for Lightening Up Your Kitchen Lifeļ¼

1. Less Oil,Healthier Choices
  2. 85% Less Oil Needed
  3. Fatser Cooking than tranditional tosaster oven
  4. Smokeless cooking
  1. Great for All Ages

Great for All Ages

With intuitive one-touch cooking functions, people of all ages can use the air fryer with ease.

2. Design for Everyone

Diverse for Children

Cook up anything from healthy snacks to entire meals that the whole family will love.

3. Weight Management

Weight Management

Stick to your health goals while enjoying the favorites with little to no oil required for cooking.

4. Fun for the Family

Fun for the Family

Explore new recipes or use the included chef-made recipe book for flavorful inspiration.

1. Simple Cleaning

Simple Cleaning

Easily clean the nonstick baskets with warm, soapy water, or put them in the dishwasher.

2. Easy to Clean
  1. air fryer cookbook with 100 recipes

Follow 100 recipes created by Chef COSORI or create your own with 13 versatile cooking functions.

2. Savory Chicken

Use less oil to cook fresh poultry to perfection.

3. French Fries

Easily prepare the classic snack: no messy frying required.

4. Juicy Meat

Enhance your breakfast routine with sizzling cuts of bacon.

5. Flavorful Veggies

Increase your veggie game is key to weight management.

1 Adapt to your own recipes 2 Roasted Chicken 3 French Fries 4 Juicy Bacon 5 Flavorful Veggies
Fully Certified

Dimensions: 32 x 30 x 30 cm; 5.4 Kilograms
Brand: COSORI
Model: CP158-AF
Colour: Black
Colour: Black

I bought this for cooking chips. Tried various ways but disappointed. The fryer stood idle for weeks, I was very disappointed but then I tried cooking our other food in it and haven’t looked back. It’s amazing! Quick, easy to clean a delight to use. I’m not a fan of cooking but this air fryer makes cooking fun! I cook baked potatoes in microwave and crisp off in fryer. I cook everything from salmon, chicken, chops, fish, sausages heat up pies. Great to warm ready made pizza. Browns off cheese when making cauliflower cheese so halves the cooking time. Saves on electricity. No more heating up the oven for 10 minutes. The screws did come loose as others have found. My husband glued them in and despite this we would definitely buy again. I couldn’t be without my air fryer. I haven’t used my cooker oven in a very long time.

I wanted this for a long time and finally bought it. There was a couple dents and scuffs on it when arrived, which i got a partial refund for, the communicator was actually excellent so I’m not complaining, its only cosmetic. The airfryer itself is great. My partner thought it’ll be another item collecting dust, however even he who doesn’t cook much has used it more times in the last couple weeks than hes cooked in the last few months. Food comes out delicious. And its so quick to make food

Good stuff

3. CelestaWitzel says:

The best ‘kitchen gadget’ I have ever bough

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersA friend bought an air fryer when she was going to be without an oven and hob for a few weeks and told me how it was so useful she was going to continue to use it. I did a lot of research and decided on a Corsori. As there are only 2 of us I was going to buy the small one but when I discovered that you could roast a whole chicken in the larger model that is the one I got. We have had it for about 3 weeks and it has been used every day by both myself and my husband. We have cooked a variety of things and have found that you can use it for virtually anything that can be fried or cooked in an oven. On a few occasions we have had to alter the temperature or the time and we have made a note for future reference. The roast chicken was delicious soft and moist with a crispy skin. We cooked the chicken and wrapped it in foil to rest while we cooked the roast potatoes which we par boiled first. A lovely Sunday roast and no dirty oven. I am going to have my oven cleaned now as now I feel it will only be used occasionally if ever. I have bought other kitchen gadgets over the years, including a halogen cooker/oven most of which have ended in the back of the cupboard before being given away. I wish I had bought one earlier and have thanked my friend for her recommendation.

The best ‘kitchen gadget’ I have ever bough

5. JorjaManners says:

This product had very high recommendations online. Yes, it does cook and fry a lot quicker using less oil, and good results are easy to achieve.
    Drawbacks – the inner basket is very thin and the vents in it are easily squashed flat when giving it a thorough wash and dry after use. I regularly have to prise them back open afterwards. This inner basket could do with being made of a thicker gauge metal. The teflon coating is very thin also, and has worn back to the metal at a few corners of both baskets, although it’s only been in use a few months. User wise, the temperature setting is stuck on centigrade – no matter what it won’t switch to Fahrenheit, which we prefer. No real solution from Corsori. But apart from those hiccups, we use it every day, it works and cooks as advertised.

6. Carrie Wells Ed.D. says:

8. GaleAlexander says:

9. Miles Brignall says:

Although still trialling and adapting recipes, I must say I am initially very impressed with the air fryer. Not all components of most meals can be cooked in it at the same time. But if only a couple, today I have cooked a small joint with roast potatoes, parsnip, carrot and cauliflower, these were all added at different times. (Sprouts cooked separate, but added at “keep warm” cycle.) Using only a spray of oil, foods are healthier and full of flavour. I have made lovely fresh chips, sweet potato wedges, chicken pieces, sausages, whole chicken, pork joint, stuffing and I have reheated homemade Yorkshire Puddings. Just cook extra when you have your oven on and freeze. I look forward to seeing what other dishes I can make. I am sure also it must save on energy, because things do cook quicker than in a conventional oven. It is also very easy to clean, which is always a good thing.

Still experimenting, but could be the best piece of kitchen equipment I have purchased for a while

10. RusselH74hxfik says:

11. HershelVinci says:

12. BuckTXXipmfexc says:

Love love love this airfryer everyone kept telling me to get one in how amazing they are but I seen my sister had this one in really liked it so ordered one for myself I am shocked at how much fat is in foods in what is left at the bottom of the pan/basket. I have cooked a whole chicken ,chips, bread,cakes,chicken wings, pizzas(mini) ,garlic bread,eggs they turned out rubbery I have cooked quite a few things in there since I got it before Christmas the cakes didn’t turn out good ivea would just prefer my oven as they hold better heat but come with 2 years guarantee a cook book and also I joined a facebook Cosorifoods page to get more tips in food ideas

!!!..Love love love this airfryer..!!!!

!!!..Love love love this airfryer..!!!!

!!!..Love love love this airfryer..!!!!

!!!..Love love love this airfryer..!!!!

I love this machine. I was watching this for a long time before I actually purchased it. I’ve already got a Tefal Actifry which I’ve had for years, so I wanted to make sure it was as good as I thought. It’s a big family machine and I’ve literally used it everyday since I bought it. Plenty of room for jacket potatoes, roasted veg, toasted sandwiches and even a whole roast chicken. Take a note of the size of this machine as it takes up a fair bit of room on the worktop but am definitely glad I purchased it!

17. Heather Davis says:

Once I knew we wanted an air fryer due to our gas oven a)becoming more expensive to use and b)being a massive pain, going out regularly and often hard to light, I did lots of research as to which was best. At first I was going to get a dual drawer fryer so I could do 2 separate foods but then I wouldn’t easily be able to make big cakes, loaves of bread or pizza easily. At the last minute I changed my mind and went for the large capacity Cosori as it seemed to have the best reviews on many review videos.

I made the right decision, it’s so easy to use, easy to clean and super fast cooking all manner of foods. I want to get the accessory pack now too so I can make cakes or stews easily and donuts/muffins. You can easily get food out of the basket by turning it over with no worry about a hot metal plate falling out (as happens with the dual drawer fryers).

I love and worship at its feet, I have clearly hit the age where I am excited about kitchen appliances. Don’t even get me started on coffee machines!!!

Superb Air Fryer for the money

19. DannGallegos says:

Superb Air Fryer for the money

Got this because our Fan oven wasn’t cooking chips evenly all the time and some were still white whilst others were burning in the Oven.
    Had heard it cooked things crispy and well so I was well impressed when the French fries came out crisp and evenly cooked after about 20 mins.
    Also tried Bacon which I like crisp so this took about 20 minutes also but did the trick.
    Have tried it with a cheese toasty and this came out crisp and cooked also.
    So far everything I have put in it has come out cooked well and just how I like it. It’s quicker at cooking than my fan oven and I think it uses a lot less electricity.
    Still will need my fan oven though as the capacity is limited for this, so of you wanted to put say sausages, bacon and chips in it you would struggle, hence why only 4 stars rather than 5.
    It is easier to clean than a baking tray put in the oven though.
    Still glad I got it though because it is healthy with the fat from meats draining better than in an fan oven.
    Overall pretty impressed and I use it most days.

21. Clifford Colby says:

Have tried it with a cheese toasty and this came out crisp and cooked also.
    It is easier to clean than a baking tray put in the oven though.
    Overall pretty impressed and I use it most days.

Have tried it with a cheese toasty and this came out crisp and cooked also.
    It is easier to clean than a baking tray put in the oven though.
    Overall pretty impressed and I use it most days.

23. Cassandra says:

Have tried it with a cheese toasty and this came out crisp and cooked also.
    It is easier to clean than a baking tray put in the oven though.
    Overall pretty impressed and I use it most days.

24. nichhola says:

I can’t say enough good things about this air fryer, I LOVE it! I used to have a circular one but this square model is SO much more practical. It heats up so quickly with the preheat function, the basket removes so you can just chuck the basket and holder into the dishwasher no problems. My favourite thing to use it for is roasted meat – especially a spatchcocked chicken in under an hour. It also uses 60% less energy than my oven so in this economic climate, it’s a no-brainer. It is fairly noisy though and make sure you have space around it so it has air circulation. Be careful of the baskets when removing food as they get VERY hot. 100% no regrets on this purchase, air fryers are worth the hype!

This air fryer is more than just for chips and chicken nuggets, in fact I haven’t cooked either, I use more as a small oven. I have cooked really good roast chicken (whole), roast veg, fish, even baked a cake (not so good) although the cake failure might have been my error. I use it to quickly warm through things like croissants or crisp up kale, much quicker and less electricity than using the main oven in the kitchen. Things I find more difficult are translating the cooking times from traditional recipes, I do use the presets but find they always need a bit of adjustment, it is not like using a microwave, it needs more involvement from the cook. I am sure it is a problem with all of these air fryers but lifting something out of the basket can be very tricky as it is a confined space and i find myself juggling food with spoons and forks or if I have use a bowl a cloth to pick it up but it is tricky. All in all I am happy to have bought this ove

26. EugenioGolden says:

We bought a cheap air fryer, which turned out to be useful but too small (8″ round basket). The Cosori with its 9″ square basket affords more flexibility without much more of a footprint. My wife is a fan of using it and I am a fan of her results. Basically, love it. As this is only our second Air Fryer, I can’t make comparative judgements but the main criticism I’ve come across is that it is difficult to clean. My wife and I both disagree. Clean it after each use with the rest of your washing-up and it’s a doddle. For comparisons, spend some time on YouTube.

It’s taken me a while but I finally got one and do not regret it.

I got this dial style over the digital for ease of use and saw most reviews don’t use the preset settings so didn’t see the point.

The information pack is very useful to get started with. It’s simple to clean the surface and the basket. I have mainly hand washed it for better life. The couple of time I have dishwashed it, it has been fine.

A negative I have found is the timer ‘bing’ is on the quiet side so it can end and I don’t always hear it. And though this is a big basket, and it is, I have to do two loads of a single layer or stack foods of a single batch on some bigger meals, and it cooks fine stacked just not the lovely crispy feel all round.

I have used it 4/5 times a week since I have bought it and it has held up fine. I think this was a worthwhile purchase and is worth the price as it will be well used.

31. [email protected] Vanisha @ Vanishas Life In...Australia says:

It’s taken me a while but I finally got one and do not regret it.

I was quiet unsure when i bought the COSORI Air fryer how the food will taste without any oil, i did lots of research before getting it , looking at reviews , and other air fryers. It had the top reviews , opinions for family use and easy clean. I can confirm its that and more. Perfect fir for my family, cooks food in no time, i come from work tired and put food stright from freezer , no hassle, weather its fish &ships , chicken burgers , hash browns or worm food up, Thumbs up for COSORI. Cleaning it is very simple. Honestly made life lot easier. I recommend it .

33. jimmykak says:

35. Wendell0919 says:

I was always sceptical as to how useful or better these were than a conventional oven. My husband finally persuaded me to purchase one. I can confirm it did live up to the hype, it cooks much faster than an oven, there is alot less of a clean up (literally add some washing up liquid and water and leave it to soak and then wash away), I am a bit of a clean freak this made it alot easier than having to scrub a whole oven. The food tastes delicious! Especially fries, when cooked on defrost they cook to perfection (better than takeaways – no more soggy chips). Corn on the cob also comes out perfect following the easy recipe and cooking time from the recipe book. The product is well made and looks nice and neat in the corner of my kitchen, I purchased the XXL size and this is perfect for a family meal. The only negative I would say is that a small part of my handle did chip off but Amazon were quick to offer me an exchange or some money back – so I can’t complain. Overall very pleased and use this now almost daily!

Was very unsure about buying an air fryer but had heard good things about them. Spent hours researching them. Finally chose this one and so far I’m loving it!
    I don’t deep fry because of the mess, the cleaning, disposing properly of the oil etc.
    Now I can make these foods without any hassle or mess and it’s cheaper to run.
    So far have made scampi (frozen from shop), falafel (from a packet), gyozas (home made, bought the wrappers), frozen oven chips, and they’ve all been amazing. I’ve also cooked salmon and a jacket potato.
    I love it, genuinely love it. (I also have very limited space on my kitchen side so it had to be good to earn the space). Had it for 2 weeks so can’t comment on how long it will last).

38. ShavonnKirke says:

39. RosariaWheeler says:

Now I can make these foods without any hassle or mess and it’s cheaper to run.

Now I can make these foods without any hassle or mess and it’s cheaper to run.

Now I can make these foods without any hassle or mess and it’s cheaper to run.

I have owned this air-fryer for over a year now and we tend to use it quite a lot. I used to hate cooking sausages or burgers in my kitchen, but this seems to cook them to perfection. I use it took vast variety of things and it hasn’t disappointed me yet. The design is very well thought through. It is very easy to clean, I tend to stick both baskets in dishwasher and it does the job. I love that the inner basket can be easily removed.
    I am also very pleased to find that there are lots of accessories for this air fryer, you can even get replacement inner basked should you wish to do so.
    I have recommended it and my sister as well as my friend have both now bought same air-fryer and are very happy with their purchases as well

43. Nicole Nordli quotSimply Madequot says:

This is a review of the Cosori 5.5 litre air fryer. Although I’m still learning to adjust cooking times and temps it really is so easy. You check on food, put the drawer back in and it carries on its programme, or you can change time or temperature. I use ordinary bowls and tins, have to find the right size (about 7.5-8 inches max) and protect the drawer’s surface with baking paper underneath whatever you’re using. Only put it under something do not have it in the drawer on its own while preheating because the fan will draw it up into the heating element. Likewise use a weight such as a rack to hold down lightweight food items. When using the basket drawer itself oil the food not the drawer I find works best, haven’t got an oil sprayer. Frozen fish and chips cooked better in this than the oven. Washing up is quick and easy because the drawer is so light weight and separates very easily. It fits in an ordinary washing up bowl well enough too. I use a piece of kitchen roll to dry the slits in the side but you can just use the preheat setting to dry it in a hurry. I got the white one because I thought it would be less of a black lump sitting on the side and it was a good idea, looks nice. The only thing I could do with is one of those silicon bowl inserts but they seem quite expensive at the moment. I might get the square silicon replacement for parchment paper to protect the basket..
    The recipe book is ‘translated’ from American and is very useful if you are a dedicated meat eater, not so much for veggie or vegan but I am gradually adapting some things using the programmes for root or green veg. All in all a really good machine that will save on time and money on electricity as its so quick. Pretty much anything you’d cook in an oven can be cooked in this, more quickly and at a lower temperature, it tells you in the accompanying literature the exact proportion of reduction in these. There is a “shake” reminder too.

45. ChristianDFP says:

Had the cosari air fryer for around 3 weeks now, I hardly use the oven now. It’s great for families who eat at meals at different times, and so much quicker. Even my teenage son can use it! The simple things like chicken nuggets take 10 minutes, fries/chips differ depending on size, had to snap half of a normal size pizza as whole one wouldn’t fit and I was told that’s the best pizza ever! Not baked/cooked anything from scratch in it as yet but for convenience it’s so good. Washes easily, simple to use and also can pay for it over 5 months.

47. EllieBrent says:

Having only had a halogen cooker before, decided on the Cosori air fryer. Can say not disappointed with results, but you do need to take a step back and be aware of the different style of cooking, recipe book included has some good recipes and ideas. Glad I bought it. The only downside is it’s a bit noisy, however the offset to this is it cooks faster and at a lower temperature. As a rule of thumb you could decrease temperature by 15 degrees and knock at least 5mins off regular times.

49. JacquelAkhurst says: