Dremel MS20 Moto-Saw Scroll Saw, 2-in-1 Compact Table Saw & Fretsaw (70 W) with 1 Attachment and 5 Saw Blades

From the brand

brandstory
  1. dremel logo

Dremel is known worldwide for being the creator and manufacturer of high speed rotary tools. All our products reflect the company’s commitment to innovation and quality.

When we all create, make and build, our world is a richer, more personal place to live. That’s why we believe in the power of taking what matters into our own hands and we want you to also believe in that.

2. Top Products

3. Why we love what we do?

We provide intuitive products and a versatile ecosystem which are trusted, ingenious and sustainable.​ Every project is an amazing journey, something you can be proud of. That’s why we are here, to help make it all happen.

What makes our products unique?

Dremel tools are seen as the perfect solution to many chores and challenges needing attention to detail and precision, as well as the go-to tool for crafters and hobbyists.

What do we offer?

Dremel gives you the tools for your daily life. You can get from us the Versa to clean your kitchen or bathroom, the Stylo+ to create amazing engraving projects, more than a hundred accessories for all of your Dremel Rotary Tools, and of course, attachments to make your work easier.

4. dremel 8260

Dream it, Dremel it

If you join the Dremel Tribe, you will be a person who is taking what matters into your own hands

Dimensions: 47 x 37 x 13 cm; 1.1 Kilograms
Model: F013MS20JB
Manufacture: Bosch

1. WilburChisholm says:

The only thing I would say is the top pin on the plug keeps falling in the plug so it won’t go in the socket. But I can get it to stay most times.

2. EverettButterfi says:

3. RenatoDewey says:

Amazing and simple. Perfect for fine cutting and shaping of all sorts of materials.

5. Katie Lee says:

6. MSYAshleyoe says:

Very pleased with this addition to my Drwmel collection. Not exactly built for cutting up logs but handled 18mm ply easily with a good finish. Good size for those with a smaller work space. Recommended.

9. JeanScammell says:

I have to say that this is a great little saw.
    It sits perfectly on my crafting table, it does not get in my way when I am painting or doing other craft bits that I need to do.
    I would highly recommend.

I have to say that this is a great little saw.
    I would highly recommend.

11. Joel Keehn says:

This was a present for my father who loves it and likes that it will separate

12. 7thSpace.com says:

This was a present for my father who loves it and likes that it will separate

This was a present for my father who loves it and likes that it will separate

14. BlythePonytailParades says:

Accurate easy to use saw . Bit fiddly inserting into table fitment but works well

16. 6 News Web Staff says:

Very sturdy when attached to workbench and easy to assemble.

Very sturdy when attached to workbench and easy to assemble.

Very sturdy when attached to workbench and easy to assemble.

Is a bit noisy when using and blade fitting was not positive, otherwise good little machine for fine work.

all round it is what it says .All three things are perfec

22. Todd Goldman says:

all round it is what it says .All three things are perfec

all round it is what it says .All three things are perfec

24. YEVLourdes says:

Great product. Off / On switch a bit fiddly but you soon automatically know where to find it. Broke a couple of fine cut blades but I was trying to turn ridiculous angles so my fault. A bit of downward pressure on top arm is needed when fitting blade. You can also buy right angle blades so that longer cuts can be done without being hampered by yoke restrictions. Speed control very good. Good value for money. Clamps to bench well with supplied clamps. All in all a great product.

25. Leslie Katz says:

This is a very useful tool to cut shapes into thin panels. Saw is tricky to install at first, but easy once you have done it the first time. You need to be patient because it is a small portable tool and not a fixed band saw. Comes in a well designed case.

27. LatonyaQ01 says:

Im building a model house and this is so great to use. I just pop it up on my crafting table and im ready to go. Nothing wrong with it at all yet. Comes in a case for easy storage.

If i needed 2 i would buy again 🙂

If i needed 2 i would buy again 🙂

Dreamel never let you down great for my work must buy

31. FatimaZzrii says:

Dreamel never let you down great for my work must buy

32. Korey7497jk says:

Very good cutting mdf which is why I bought it. Using the metal blade (24 tpi).

33. TabathaMacklin says:

This is a great scroll saw and very compact for storage. I bought it to cut some detailing on a shelving unit I was constructing and it worked perfectly, making smooth, even cuts on 20mm thick board.

35. UATEdwinayuiutw says:

My likes it is easy to assemble and you can use it in two different ways the only dislike is it does have its limits

36. ChristineAvila says:

37. Cathy3475ejv says:

But awkward at first but once you figure it out no problem.

But awkward at first but once you figure it out no problem.