JETech Case for iPad 9/8 / 7 (10.2-Inch, 2021/2020 / 2019 Model, 9th / 8th / 7th Generation), Auto Wake/Sleep, Black

3070 0917-
Color Black Clear
Compatible Models A2602/A2603/A2604/A2605/A2197/A2198/A2200/A2270/A2428/A2429/A2430 A2602/A2603/A2604/A2605/A2197/A2198/A2200/A2270/A2428/A2429/A2430
Size 10.2-Inch 10.2-Inch
Material PU+PC Tempered Glass
Feature Auto Sleep/Wake, Full Protection, Precise Cutouts High Transparency, Anti-Scratch, 9H Hardness

Dimensions: 26.01 x 19 x 1.8 cm; 125 Grams
Model: 3070-
Manufacture: JETech
Dimensions: 26.01 x 19 x 1.8 cm; 125 Grams
Origin: China

1. ReginalFeagin says:

I wasn’t expecting bells and whistles considering the cost. I wanted something for the iPad to offer a bit of protection from day 1 and this fits the bill. However not sure how long it will last in terms of material, the folding cover is stiff and will really need some folding to loosen it up. It also makes it tricky to use it as stand as it’s trying to straighten itself out and the magnet holding it isn’t that strong. The cover itself is slightly oversized so there is an over hang round the top, bottom and right hand side, perfect for getting a hold to open it you might say, however it’s a bit too big an overhang and with the weak magnetic hold could be inadvertently opened in transit if something catches it.

All that being said it’s a perfect fit for the iPad and will keep it protected for general use but you want something that is a bit sturdier/nicer feel/long term you’ll need to splash some more cash

3. Lauren Hubbard says:

5. JacksonArchdall says:

6. ValentiSharkey says:

Having always used Apple cases in the past, I started using JET Screen protectors about 3 years ago and had no idea that they also did other products too. I got a new iPad earlier this year and wanted a protective cover / case for it, but didn’t want to spend 50 as I don’t really use the iPad outside of my house, so it’s more the aesthetics and making sure it doesnt get scratched – brilliant product, great value for money and really good quality.

7. DamarisBasser says:

I Have an 8th generation iPad which this cover fitted perfectly; just a gentle push into each corner and in it goes. Firm but slightly flexible plastic with a magnetic closing mechanism that puts the iPad to sleep. The only quibble I have is that the magnet for the stand part isn’t strong enough so it collapses when at a mid low angle when on your lap. I’d buy again though.

8. CamilleGresswel says:

I wanted to a protective cover for a recently purchased iPad 9, and the JETech Case for iPad 9 came up as well recommended. I have to say, at the time of writing this review, the JETech Case for iPad 9 has been in use for nearly 3 months and I’m more than happy with the purchase.

Should I need to, i would purchase again without equivocation.

Bought for protection for my new iPad. Easy to fit and easy to use. It has the auto ‘sleep/awake’ cover which is good. Not much else I can say. Seems like a decent enough cover. I also like the colour.

10. Stefan Abram says:

For 14 I don’t think there is a better case, it looks great and performs exactly as it should.

Bought for my iPad 9th gen, fits perfect. The case offers good all round protection, and the front flap negates the need for a screen protector. The flap is held closed magnetically, like it is when it’s held in any positions to prop it up, good magnets that never feel too weak. The 2 main positions I use I’ve added to the photos, one is more flat for desk sort of stuff, browsing and typing, and one is more upright for watching movies and things. The flap also can be just left flat behind the iPad so it can just be rested on your legs or a table. When the flap is closed and the iPad locked, you can open one side to wake it, just like the Apple case, see my last photo.

Overall very happy, I’d happily buy again.

Perfect for the price!

11. CathrynChidley says:

Overall very happy, I’d happily buy again.

Perfect for the price!

Overall very happy, I’d happily buy again.

Perfect for the price!

Overall very happy, I’d happily buy again.

Perfect for the price!

14. StackCommerce says:

Overall very happy, I’d happily buy again.

Perfect for the price!

So, this isn’t what I originally wanted. My fault for not looking properly. However, I really like it. I wanted a smooth soft feeling back which it hasn’t got. The back is rigid see through plastic, but I actually like this as you can see the colour of my iPad through it and the case colour I chose compliments it.
    The top part closes well and sleep mode works properly.
    I love the colour. It looks very modern.
    I haven’t dropped it so can’t say if the case will protect well or crack.
    All in all I’m more than happy up to now especially at the price it is and would buy agai

The top part closes well and sleep mode works properly.
    I love the colour. It looks very modern.
    I haven’t dropped it so can’t say if the case will protect well or crack.

The top part closes well and sleep mode works properly.
    I love the colour. It looks very modern.
    I haven’t dropped it so can’t say if the case will protect well or crack.

The top part closes well and sleep mode works properly.
    I love the colour. It looks very modern.
    I haven’t dropped it so can’t say if the case will protect well or crack.